Bombs in London

Bahumat

FH is my second home
dont know all the facts but several explosions have gone off around london, some buses were blown up and from what i can tell alot of people have died.

there is more information on bbc/skynews but im abouts to check on there.

if you work in/around london please be careful.

also the tubes and or trains have completley stopped due to this

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
dont know all the facts but several explosions have gone off around london, some buses were blown up and from what i can tell alot of people have died.

there is more information on bbc/skynews but im abouts to check on there.

if you work in/around london please be careful.

also the tubes and or trains have completley stopped due to this

Hopefully it isnt bombs :(

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/07/london.tube/index.html

Bahumat

FH is my second home
im afraid it is bombs.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1188265,00.html

there was a power surge on the railway causing several explosions, this caused 2 trains to collide so now everyone has got on buses. the buses have been setup with bombs and i reckon this is all cleverly planned hence several buses have blown up with a full carriage of people.

1312674.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Oh we got the Olympics....shit give it back to France quick, this has caused the hitting of the fan by the brown stuff.

Poor people who have died and been maimed while travelling to work on frekin public transport, another nail in the coffin for that dirty, tiring, soul ,destroying way to travel.

Thousands die in Iraq to suicide bombs...boring!!!!

Bombs in London.....holy crap it's important now!!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I work in Liverpool Street
Its chaos here
...and its DEFINITELY terrorist attacks
Police are stopping and searching every bus and every passenger on them
The entire tube network is down
Traffic is at a standstill
Mobile phone networks are severely choked
A police mate of mine has said its definitely terrorism

Anyone planning on coming into the City part of London - DON'T !!!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Job said:
Oh we got the Olympics....shit give it back to France quick, this has caused the hitting of the fan by the brown stuff.

Poor people who have died and been maimed while travelling to work on frekin public transport, another nail in the coffin for that dirty, tiring, soul ,destroying way to travel.

if your house was blown up by a suicide bomber i bet you you would be more concerened with that than whats happening in Iraq

so stfu

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:

When death is in your own country nad on your doorstep it hits home, it makes you realise how vunerable you are. What about your friends and relatives, what if you were in london on training or a school trip.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
A police source says further explosions around London likely....

:mad: :(

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
As much as people hate my stance on this one...

Find the bastards who planted these and kill them...

As slowly and painfully as possible...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Job said:

your an idiot, ofc iraq bombs are important i never said they were not but i dont live in iraq, i made this to warn anyone who maybe leaves to goto london in 1 hour or who is at work and unawares of all this.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
As much as people hate my stance on this one...

Find the bastards who planted these and kill them...

As slowly and painfully as possible...

Yep choosing 'soft' civilian targets rather than goverment instalations is pretty fuckin low and in my book that means you should forfeit almost all your rights... I know we are at war but even war has boundaries.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
All,

Please be aware that due to events in London Vodafone have closed their network within the M25 to emergency services only.

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
One thing I will say is from what I can gather from tv/radio reports etc the police/emergency services at least seem to be well prepared for this. They reacted quickly and shut everything down, possibly even saving more lives.

For the UK services to finally be able to react like this I think is showing how serious they are about terrorism at last.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
My toughts are with all the people who work and live in London

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
My other half's Sis works up near there, according to my hun, she sounded really shaken on the phone to him, really scared me, she might have been killed. :(

Might be something to do with this G8 thing, loads of yobs going about atm causing trouble cause of it, but I dunno. :/

Really feel sorry for those injuryed or even killed, hope the bastards get caught for it!

Why must there be evil in this world? :'(

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
This is disgraceful. Total clamp down on immigration, imo stop them coming in, rigourous checks at points of entry into the country.

I want to know what's happened to all the money that they've pumped into anti-terrorism measures, and what exactly the point of them were if thousands of illegals are coming into the country each day.

Condolences to whoever has lost friends or family :mad:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
trains leave paddington every hr only and no new trains are coming in as yet

Ging

Part of the furniture
our receptionists friend what 200 yards from the bus bombing....

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Just watched Tony Blair live at the tv,

its deffinetly terrorist attacks, linked to the opening of the G8 meeting

I have no words

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
my gf was there yesterday, back in edinburgh today, and is meant to be going there tomorrow - guess not now....

thank f*ck she wasn't there today...

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
And everyone will try to blame Al-Ikea, or some religious zealots, when it may well just be a bunch of anti-capitalist extremists. It was so well timed as well...

it's this kind of thing that causes more hate and violence, why can't the people doing it see this? Unless that is the reason they do it...

So far the reports stand at between 2 and 20 dead, with hundreds injured and another bomb in Houndsditch somewhere... details sketchy, but i feel sick :(

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Unreal... never been personaly affected by any terrorist attack or disaster before but this time a friend recently moved to London to his girlfriend that studies there, and now im really worried about him :( Tried calling him but no luck yet since the cellphone network is down

My thoughts are with all those affected by this

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm at work atm, 2 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station.

Shitting a brick I can tell ya.

There has been atleast 6 explosions. First on the underground, forcing people to use the buses...

Then on the buses, I'm sure some have seen the pictures. It's terrible.

Thankfully I left Liverpool St about 10mins before it all kicked off.

My thoughts to those who's families have been badly effected :(

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Rediknight said:
And everyone will try to blame Al-Ikea, or some religious zealots

The BBC said a few minutes ago that a website known to be an Al-Qaeda link is claiming responsibility for this attack; they have translators working on it at the moment.

The people who did this are scum...worthless fucking scum who need to die. Nothing justifies pre-meditatedly murdering innocent people like this.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
For the UK services to finally be able to react like this I think is showing how serious they are about terrorism at last.

They've always been serious about terrorism. This is not the first or the last time London has been bombed. Other than make a lot of headlines this won't have much effect on the global scale, although I bet Blair uses this to push through the hateful ID card leglisation.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
The UK has had 30-40 years of IRA terrorism to deal with - our emergency services are very well conditioned to this sort of thing. UK emergency planners have known since 9/11 that London would also be an Al-Qaeda target; their attitude has always been one of 'not if, but when'.
Which seems to have paid off, given how good the emergency services' response appears to have been today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom