Hmm first question.

Is this on a live server?
Or is it on a emulator server?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i really think its a GM on an emulated server

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
A five year old got access to daddy's gm-account, can't belive I watched that crap...an flying infil...zZz.

Shrek[BC]

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's not live server, coz nothing ppl around when infil was flying (just one mini :)
But funny movie anway :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Okay, haven't watched the movie (can't at work), but going by the comments in this thread, I wonder if this has anything to do with it:

Sanya Thomas said:
Normally, we don't make a fuss when we ban people. It happens every week, and our process is so careful that we've rarely had to reverse a decision. It's hardly newsworthy when we permanently ban a hacker's account.

This week was unusual, and so we're making this unusual announcement. A new program (that allowed hackers an unprecedented ease of movement) made an appearance - and we caught a nice clump of people using it.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ok, managed to watch it, and yes, that does look like the new hack program that recently appeared on the US servers and was promptly fixed. Having seen that, the recent power relic business is suddenly in a new light.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
When will people actually try and play the game without resorting to third part programs and lame exploits?
(Savages...this means YOU :m00: )

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
When will people actually try and play the game without resorting to third part programs and lame exploits?

Agree, but not about Savages, even though I hate fighting them.

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:

/kiss :D

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
goes black about 20 secs from end what happens?

also at least it shows the engine could handle a flying mode :) GIVE TO WIZARDS FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
lol thats so so sad that people need to cheat like that to get anywhere in a game. Bet he thinks his E-Penis is a good 12inches after it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom