In Memory of Wicardonn

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I
Have just learnt Today that my Friend and Ally (Wicardonn) Past away on Monday 20 Sept after long Battle with His illness.

Having known Wic for so long in playing this game My Deepest Sympathy Goes out to Shaggz (RL Brother) and his Family at this Time.

To Everyone in Hibernia it is a Sad loss to us all that Wicardonn has gone he took this game with the Spirit that it Should be played always helpful and Critical.

He will be Sadly missed By me and Guild that was his Home for all that Time Ilfirin Arda.Today I feel Like I have Lost not a Playmate for a game but a True Friend.

GOD BLESS YOU WIC

Always remembered never forgotten

Soulja
Ensnare
Photon
Soulbow
Soulsbot

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry to hear about this. Never knew him, but saw him around once in a while. Sad to hear no matter knowing him or not though :(

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
omg i was playing my ranger for the first day on monday with him at hmg :(

was a nice guy, spoke to him afew times... is a sad loss... rest in peace, my wishes go out to his family at this time :(

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
My deepest sympathy to Wicardonns friends and family ..He was one of the purest players ive had the honour of meeting in game and he was always ready to lend anyone and everyone a helping hand ..Being nothing but a gentleman you could always find him deep in the heart of corusicating mines with no purpose there but to help others who were in need of assistance .
It was nothing short of an honour to play along side him and his passing is a heavy blow to the friends and family and also to his 2nd family IA .

Again my deepest sympathys to Wics friends and family and IA

/salute Wicardonn - thank you for the buffs friend ..

boop

Fledgling Freddie
ahhh =(

How sad it is, my best friend in the game passed away.
I'll miss you man, you won't be forgotten.
my deepest sympathys to shaggz and his family.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Man, I'm so sorry. Amazing guy, I played with him a few times, he was my regular SC for whenever I was changing template, great attitude and an example to be followed.

I am really sad to hear this, my condolences to his family and friends. God bless you man wherever you are.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
:(

I cant get over this, i remember wic and grouped with him a couple of times, such a shame to hear of this.

Always makes me realise just how much the people in this game help to make it the best as when tragedy strikes people that we may only know as an in game character we still feel the loss as strongly.

My sympathys go out to his family and friends and I hope he is at peace now.

/salute wic

Zorah

Fledgling Freddie
A sad day for all

Its a sad day for all DaoC players, i knew him in game, not very well but have spoken to him before, and he always seemed like a good guy and willing to help. I think we should do something in his memory. I am curently having a break from DaoC, but i will come back if such day comes to give him a last firm salute.

Rest in Peace m8 :(

May the God and the Godess be with you

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Really sad to hear that he has passed away.

Never really spoke to him much, seemed a good guy though.

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Gutted

We have lost a true gentleman from the game.

Always there with a heal or a buff and a kind word

/Salute Wic

Brodia

Loyal Freddie
My Condoleances to Wicardonn famely

Very sad the hear Shaggz:(.

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
My condolences go out to his Shaggz and his family only grped with Wic a few times but he was a nice bloke and always willing to help.

real shame ;-(

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Realy sad to hear that ;(
I didnt know him much, but this is loss for hibernia. :(

arizr

Fledgling Freddie
omg :|
He was a very nice guy allways helpfull and happy, i didnt knew he had a illness :/

thoughts go out to his family and brother, RIP wicard.

Qutip

Fledgling Freddie
SoZ!!

I am So sorry of hearing about the passing of a great player,And I Belive a great Person. :(

junni

Fledgling Freddie
Wic was one of the best in our guild, a realy good friend. He will leave a big empty space after him. Dont have words to say how sorry I am.

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
my condolence to his family and friends, both ingame and irl. rest in peace.

-Jerelyn

Pine

Fledgling Freddie
Truely my sadest day in DAoC

I've known wic roughly a year now and can say he was a true friend to me in game he was always there for me and never let anyone down - he was a true hearted player with a very funny sense of humour - the game was always 10x better wen i was playing along side him.

I still find it very hard to cope with the news and i send my deepest sympathy's to Shaggz and his family.

Hibernia misses you wic!
God bless m8 you wont be forgotten by me or by Ilfirin Arda!

Sleep well.

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to hear this, he was a good friend and i will miss him alot, my condoleances to his family

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
well...didnt know him....but my thoughts goes out to his family and the guys/gals who know him.
Hope things like this makes people get some perspective of things that are trivial to life and death.
Very sad......

Allmighty

Fledgling Freddie
:7

this is a very sad story wicardoon was the kindes daoc player i have ever known and a true friend he was really a good person i cry in my heart when i heard this :/

LOVE Ihelpu

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
It is certainly a sad day indeed and my thoughts go out to Shaggz and his family.

He will be a big loss to everyone as he was truly a decent person and player whether it was helping out the guild with crafting or getting me in trouble with the alliance leader over his /as kebab discussion.

Not much more I can say at the moment.

Rest in Peace, Wic

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
will miss the little dude :(

met him several times at lepres with his alts, saw him running in odins a lot
this will make a hole in hibernian life as it is :'(

may he rest in peace
and strength to Shaggz and his family in these hard days
/salute to a fellow player

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
I only ever crossed Wic once, was a nice guy then. Deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Sleep well.

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
wow i never saw this comming :< really sad to hear, rest in peace :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom