[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Your stlong .. you ownd me.

before ToA, i could compete with u , now i'm gona run away :(

yeah yeah i know QQ and i've been :wij:

still nerf

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I actually killed zoia in HW since ToA - was standing on a healfont and had a level 47 scout take a few hits for me (he died in seconds heh), burned MoC, both instants and finally won on 0% hp after using a DD charge...

but I (well we) won...

I think the level 47 scout balances out the level 50 buffbot ;)

Oh and she kicked my arse the next time we met :( along with the rest of my group - nerf Zoia imo.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Rulke said:
Wish I'd made my skald female :(
Rulke, I can feel your pain ;( So much I duo with Zoia and he get all the threads!

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
Rulke, I can feel your pain ;( So much I duo with Zoia and he get all the threads!

well they where defo solo tonight.

also Lowest melee hit was 403 , highest .. was 578 o_O

Chosen

Resident Freddy
[SS]Gamblor said:

Well, what class were you playing ? I bet it is one with armor weak to crush, or cloth.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
Well, what class were you playing ? I bet it is one with armor weak to crush, or cloth.

was my friar , just got Tartaros gift .... but zoia sent me packing :(

Chosen

Resident Freddy
[SS]Gamblor said:
was my friar , just got Tartaros gift .... but zoia sent me packing :(
I see. I really hope everytime I hit a guy for 500+(That is almost like everytime, except on Kagato :p) that they make a FOA thread for me!

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
it's more the fact that even pre ToA with Zoia and the BB iw as able to put upa decent fight. Now not a chance :(

Chosen

Resident Freddy
[SS]Gamblor said:
it's more the fact that even pre ToA with Zoia and the BB iw as able to put upa decent fight. Now not a chance :(
Well, that might be because Zoia has spent lots of time on his TP, I bet you mixed some crap together.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
well i havne't got my SC suit done yet , but still , only tning to have dropped a bit has been sporot resits and slash , rest has stayed pretty much the same

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
One of the very few solo fights i've had this evening. :) I'd like to call it a 1 vs 1, even though that res ill minstrel jumped in.
Nice of you to let me finish my fight with him first.

Btw, my ToA template isn't done yet. Need to level Malice(lv 2 so not using it yet) and get some MP armour.
Using some old armour and what jewels i can get to fit the best, so i'm kinda gimped until i get that done. :p

Oh, and the fight you talked about, Flimgoblin, was that the MoCing cleric?
Was kinda fun actually, being MoCed to death by a cleric. =)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Duoing with Zoia atm now, if someone makes another FOA thread about him I shoot myself!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
Duoing with Zoia atm now, if someone makes another FOA thread about him I shoot myself!

so tempting...so tempting.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Arg, lost that fight Kagato. But Im not wearing any artis at all and only ML6 so no zephyr yet ;( Next time your mine :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
Arg, lost that fight Kagato. But Im not wearing any artis at all and only ML6 so no zephyr yet ;( Next time your mine :p

Only got that 1 spear arti myself and the timer on it was still down till Zoia's fight :D To be fair though I used some ml's so I wouldn't have to waste ra's. And I hit you with Rage style nearly everytime which is not a good thing for you.

Kinda disapointed with the spear though, may change when I can be bothered to work out a new template or will struggle with it till catacombs.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Kagato said:
Only got that 1 spear arti myself and the timer on it was still down till Zoia's fight :D To be fair though I used some ml's so I wouldn't have to waste ra's. And I hit you with Rage style nearly everytime which is not a good thing for you.

Kinda disapointed with the spear though, may change when I can be bothered to work out a new template or will struggle with it till catacombs.
Hehe :) Yeah you had somekinda style absorb thingy :p + you put up somekinda AP or something since I did less damage on you then I did with my first hits. Got most of the artis I need in my inventory, but havent bothered levling them up yet. :p

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:

crush>>>>>>>>>>>>>>alb leather

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Chosen said:
Any more excuses or is that the best you can do? :m00:

Dweller

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:
mocing clerics are so fotm these days :<.. flimgoblin... anyu etc

Flim's not a cleric, he's a lightning specced wizzie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom