IRVR & roaming (yesterday's FG action)?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yesterday, 20:00 - 24:00 CET (Albs had Crim port, Mids Bolg port):

So the Albion and Hibernian doorsteppers meet on the Crauch bridge. :worthy:

Daesavio runs to Crauchon Spire and camps there and sometimes goes to the bowl.
AE goes to the bowl and camps Crim keep.

Apocalipsis Reloaded has a longer way, they roam to the bowl.
Team Conclave has a longer way, they roam to the bowl but also pretty much everywhere else.

Link Dead PuG looks for the first 3 hours for FG fights roaming everywhere, never goes close to the Crauch keep or Crauch bridges. We've not seen a single Hib group on the Bolg side, just Apocalipsis and TC. Later we started to run by the bridge and Crauch keep too.

Does it mean AE and Daesavio are not interested in FG fights or do they expect them near the bridge?

emainpn3.jpg

Thanks for nice fights yesterday, I wish Hibs would just to be more mobile too.

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
you missed our pug with Bondoila as leader? we have been roaming everwhere... from DC to Bolg to Crim.. graveyard etc...:touch:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Does it mean AE and Daesavio are not interested in FG fights or do they expect them near the bridge?
Oh, somewhat of a more subtle baiting than usual, you go girl! You nearly had me thinking you made a thread which wouldn't somehow end up with people bitching at eachother and, more importantly, you.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
you missed our pug with Bondoila as leader? we have been roaming everwhere... from DC to Bolg to Crim.. graveyard etc...:touch:

Yesterday? Didn't meet you a single time, the drawing is from our perspective.

Less perma sprinting with Bard speed imho ;).

Septina

Part of the furniture
Really that important for your ego that you have to label your group as 'PUG'? :p

Swed

Fledgling Freddie

hehe we must be too fast for you ;) next time we will use tankspeed so you can find us ;)

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Was an extremly random group but it worked okay anyway, for sure not a setup I would prefer to use for fg fights but we did kinda okay except for geting wiped by TC at a point, two adds included but don't think that would have made that big diff.
We where mostly runing between bolg and crau and got 5 clean fights vs apoca.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Wasn't able to make it but I know they started the PUG that evening.

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Was an extremly random group but it worked okay anyway, for sure not a setup I would prefer to use for fg fights but we did kinda okay except for geting wiped by TC at a point, two adds included but don't think that would have made that big diff.
We where mostly runing between bolg and crau and got 5 clean fights vs apoca.

well... most setups works fins as long the ppl know wtf they´re doing :p hehe
but yeah... some setup make it easier fg vs fg :)

hmm.. TC got a perfect jump on us and messed the whole group.. we were doomed from the beginning that fight :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
It's his way of owning us on FH! :eek7:

ive actually learnt where some people get their weird definitions of ownage from, its from EVE, im serious man, you would laugh IRL if you knew how alot of the older EVEplayerbase actually think, its hilarious shit :D

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
Really that important for your ego that you have to label your group as 'PUG'? :p

When is it a PUG? Is it a PUG when there isnt 8 same ppl all the times? If so, i have never played in a non-PUG group except those few times with Groove group with me and Korgon as zerks.

Nate

FH is my second home
hmm.. TC got a perfect jump on us and messed the whole group.. we were doomed from the beginning that fight :)
This is usually the part where I smile :D For a very brief moment anyway. :flame:

TC ran in a much more sporadic area of emain, think the only part we didn't touch was Agramon bridge. I'd like to see some more squiggles please!

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
is kinda fun you saying AE coz there was only like 3-4 AE members all the time in grp :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
is kinda fun you saying AE coz there was only like 3-4 AE members all the time in grp :D

So the rest were AE wannabes wearing the same fashion?
Don't say that you were a PuG, Septina will be worried than that your ego is bigger than his :).

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Well if Mans dig here gets more groups wandering and increases chance of some clean fights then thats good with me. Sound like there are still some people who after a bit of 8v8, maybe from small acorns big trees will grown, or at least lets hope we get some bushes.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
ive actually learnt where some people get their weird definitions of ownage from, its from EVE, im serious man, you would laugh IRL if you knew how alot of the older EVEplayerbase actually think, its hilarious shit :D

So whos is the older EVE player base and how do they think?

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I think we spent time in the Sea to the north of Dun Crauhon tower, to give some where to retreat to (That tactic will disappear tomorrow, along with jumping off the bridge to get a breather).

A bit of zig zagging in the bowl.

But that blue route was pretty much our route for the evening... ultimately all roads ended at the bridge/dock/tower triangle. We did go west from Dun Bolg and then north up the river quite a few times.

I think we met a couple of groups while going directly north from Dun Bolg.

Natealer was on fine mezzing form as well, which helps alot. We had guest stars of Nukemaster (Netcode ), Digifrey & Ixnay in the group. But pretty much was the core TC team (Azzarri slacking on Holiday for 2 days).

To be honest it was nice to see so many people on the server. I honestly didn't think there were that many people still playing. Ultimately any action is better than watching dustballs gathering in the frontiers.

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Was kinda fun had some nice fights V Link Dead and some hib pugs. Was a real shame about all the adding and madness near and around DC But thats what some people get there kicks from. Hope for more of the same give fights:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom