[ Who'd Win? ]

aika

Can't get enough of FH
would like to meet the sb tbh tox, the inf hit me for 47 one nite, was mainly. aimed at kika. But will meet ur inf, i think we buried the hatchet one night with mines bigger than urs, as me and aleven did, but always open for a challenge from a violet ItalkAlotButKillShit inf

from what i seen on the boards b4, sean got fook all to offer except i pwnAllbutDieToBeetles, the idiot needs to concentrate more on his schooling.

Aint a flame at u tox or kika, lets just settle it

Lol so you think one duel says everything? You do understand that the luck factor is like 85% of the outcome? It's not like you're playing cs here or some other FPS.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
would like to meet the sb tbh tox, the inf hit me for 47 one nite, was mainly. aimed at kika. But will meet ur inf, i think we buried the hatchet one night with mines bigger than urs, as me and aleven did, but always open for a challenge from a violet ItalkAlotButKillShit inf

from what i seen on the boards b4, sean got fook all to offer except i pwnAllbutDieToBeetles, the idiot needs to concentrate more on his schooling.

Aint a flame at u tox or kika, lets just settle it

your obviously just another elkie wannabe so please just go home :m00:

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Lol so you think one duel says everything? You do understand that the luck factor is like 85% of the outcome? It's not like you're playing cs here or some other FPS.

yeah, who gets first hit off, did they get a CS style from stealth off? sometimes a duel can be instantly over then.
evade and evade styles or evade stuns all play their part in stealther duels in thid. also strafing, unpredictable every fight.

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
Flopster i don't play EU anymore ....US and freeshards ftw acc is down my Ccard is being a prick wont let me re-new EU :/

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
jeeez sean bring a char on, ill pwn it harder than u do ur neighbours dog, wait let me see, this where i go.....

erm..... sec... oh yeah, chav, tard, wannabe and so on, did u actually ever do anything in thid or main rvr?

Ur main rvr char sure did die to arrows fast, no doubt any bg chars u got would die faster. If u got what it takes, pop into thid u.......... u....u......... errrm....... hold on im original........... U tard

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
jeeez sean bring a char on, ill pwn it harder than u do ur neighbours dog, wait let me see, this where i go.....

erm..... sec... oh yeah, chav, tard, wannabe and so on, did u actually ever do anything in thid or main rvr?

Ur main rvr char sure did die to arrows fast, no doubt any bg chars u got would die faster. If u got what it takes, pop into thid u.......... u....u......... errrm....... hold on im original........... U tard

his thid alts went down faster than a cheap hoe.. mostly by me and my crew at clueless HQ we had a bounty on seans head for the better part of last year... (the good ol' days) :drink:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie

hmmm yes, what happened to my rvr/bg chars is that i got a life unlike you, i have better things to do.........

and about my sorc dying to arrows quickly thats because im a roglord ? because toa'ing is shit n boring ?

u fuckin donkey, get a life :m00:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
his thid alts went down faster than a cheap hoe.. mostly by me and my crew at clueless HQ we had a bounty on seans head for the better part of last year... (the good ol' days) :drink:

notice he says "me and my crew"
that is pointing towards 2 things :p
1) more than 1 person needed to take me down :england:
2) hes a ch4v-lord

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
notice he says "me and my crew"
that is pointing towards 2 things :p
1) more than 1 person needed to take me down :england:
2) hes a ch4v-lord

or 3) we zerged you to piss you off, and it worked big time :)
even tho we could sit down and you wudnt be able to kill us

seanysux

Banned
Who Would Win

Alrite fellow thidranki goer\\\'s, have your fun with this, I\\\'ll get the ball rolling by postin a few of my own;

1. sean(inf) Vs shadow(inf) = outcome: I jump them both on sb and win, then /rofl and /rude them both before hotfootin it to apk to repeat the chain session.

2. dori Vs bugz = outcome: :sex: finger lickin good amateur pr0n

3. Clueless Vs Alb ZERG = outcome: dead albs & emotes spam

4. aleven Vs master wizards = outcome: mutplie resurections and alot of TOXIC ffs REZZ ME YOU C**T!!! etc.

5. Team sb Vs Team inf = outcome: on ab and sb\\\'s won (Torbladejunior, cptnmorgan, lecathars & toxicsb)

6. sean Vs Alevenzz = outcome: sean wins with 110% hits left over only to drop by a pa from myself.

7. sean Vs clicking beetle = outcome: sean\\\'s grave.

8. icecute Vs ck wall = outcome: its close but wen the wall crumbles its all over.

9. Alleandro Vs Traitin = candypants

Enjoy folks, :drink:

P.S. Post your own who\\\'d win

1, sean vs shadow, outcome = i come with loldancer and screw them both

2 dori vs bugz: alot of moaning and months of hilarious retarded comments from bugz side xD

3 clueless vs alb zerg: Clueless > all and the albs will log their stealthers and prank you down for being a ch4v king

4 me vs master wizards, outcome me screaming the hell at you for not rezzing me you big fat retard /rude xD gifv more beer now plixz0r

5: team inf vs team sb, outcome: seans infil will outskillz0r yoo all i tell you!!!11111 DH0000000000000000000000000M!!!!!!!!! :flame:

6: sean vs my BM, outcome sean trying to PA me from behind and i straef straef stun backstyle pwned, outcome me staying on 95% with a few seconds after getting PA\\\'ed by a ch4v king which will kiss my feet after :sex:

7: sean vs clicking beetle, massacre on sean, let the pain begin on him :<

8: icecute vs ck walls, very close, but as you said it\\\'ll be over when the wall crumbles.

9: alleandro vs traitin, outcome = alot of kinky sex with sean joining in xD

10: toxic vs gohan, outcome alot of car stereos getting stolen and a new ch4v club starting at the local irish pub near you!

seanysux

Banned
oh yah i forgot one!

bugz vs FH admins: outcome = him getting banned

Bugz
Banned from Freddyshouse!

:sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom