RR3L5 arms, running around looking for a fair fight--
FG Hibs RR8-RR90L90 comes. :wanker:
Arms runs.
Hibs Mezz.
Arms sleeps.
Hib tank stuns arms.
Hibs debuffs arms in any way possible.
Arms dies 17 seconds later.

Arms is happy today.. so he goes again.. somewhere else ofc.

FG Hibs RR8-RR900 comes. :wanker:
Arms runs.
Hibs Mezz.
Arms sleeps.
Hib tank stuns arms.

Arms gets a bit bored of getting killed by fgh.. so arms goes to mid land.

FG Mids RR6-RR12 comes. :wanker:
Arms runs.
Mids Mezz.
Arms sleeps.
sb PA/CD arms.
Mids debuffs arms in any way possible.
3 Runemasters/2 savages/2 bds and 12 seconds later, arms dies.

Is it that rewarding to zerk a solo arms? or any other solo class for that matter?

A grp with RR5-12 gets like 50 rps each for killing a RR3.
get an assination mission instead.. and while you're at it,
get a life.

Or! maybe its not just for the 50 rps, but simply because you can't kill a fg?

anyway.. /worship, you really know how to overpower a soloer.

Now, to the point:

I wrote something in the CoC about this being.. well... "not allowed" but
i was thinking if we "all the soloers" could take a piece outa the NF /map and use that as a solo place ONLY!

We can't prevent fgs comming by the place ofc.

However, we can post the names of those who do come by to kill us all, under a "gimp list".. not that it would help or anything :confused: .. but just for the fun of it.

Soloers is actually the best players in the game.

So.. if anyone's up for the idea.. you know how to post.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
So you rolled arguably one of the best 1v1 classes so you can kill people with ease 1v1 for self epeen gratification but keep getting steamrolled by full groups and then come here to tell us about it?

Cool

Sorin

Banned
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
So you rolled arguably one of the best 1v1 classes so you can kill people with ease 1v1 for self epeen gratification but keep getting steamrolled by full groups and then come here to tell us about it?

Cool

Every class has a weakness.

besides,

That wasen't the main topic.. get your eyes on the important stuff.

Priz

Loyal Freddie
i feel that alot of ppl are gonna say QQ, but im on your side m8 =)

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
few things.

Solo zone: been there done that. Didnt work

everyone have a bad day sometimes, but i do agree soloing has become harder..

btw try sitting instead of running..

Get to be known among soloers, then more and more will leave you alone..

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:

Cool

how can you talk about solo, you never engage in melee fights 1vs1..

Sorin

Banned
Illtar said:
few things.

Solo zone: been there done that. Didnt work

everyone have a bad day sometimes, but i do agree soloing has become harder..

btw try sitting instead of running..

Get to be known among soloers, then more and more will leave you alone..

Fgs will never leave A big Fat RP bomb alone 50rps :eek2:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Sorin said:
RR3L5 arms, running around looking for a fair fight--
FG Hibs RR8-RR90L90 comes. :wanker:
Arms runs.
Hibs Mezz.
Arms sleeps.
Hib tank stuns arms.

Random Retards by any chance? :eek:

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Illtar said:
how can you talk about solo, you never engage in melee fights 1vs1..

I can talk about solo because i'm almost always solo :) as for not engaging people in 1v1 melee, why would i with 50 bow? He's rolled arguably one of the best 1v1 melee classes in the game so he can kill people 1v1 with ease, he's not getting to do this because full groups keep killing him and therefore comes here to cry about it.

The term tough shit comes to mind :)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
The FGs gank you so you wont add on their precious FGvsFG fight later, cause that would ruin their fun. That's what i've heard.

At least they killed you instead of only buffshearing you and let you go.
That's what the really smart FGs would have done, as that would force you to spend time to find a place to suicide before rebuffing and going back.
That way, the FG would get rid of you for longer, which would in turn decrease the chance of their FG fights being ruined by the nasty soloer(in this case you)!

A place for soloers have been tried. It worked well for a while, but people get bored of running into the same champs and vamps each run.
People solo at different times too. They go there once and may not find anyone for 10 min, get bored and leave.
It just doesn't work for a longer period of time.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I think someone's been cloning me behind my back :(

A year ago you'd rarely see a single armsman, let alone a soloer besides me.

:twak:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I'm getting tired of all the zerging going on.

Today I've done a few runs and every single time a fg takes me down either at docks or when I get to the other precious land.

I also encountered a duo of a druid and bainshee which I tried kiting away, but I noticed the druid kept running while the bainshee was out of view so I attacked the druid and 10s later (after an instant heal or two) the bainshee came and started nuking me down.

It doesn't seem like it's possible for visibles to get some decent fights anymore unless you see a group of 10 mixed enemies/allies standing in a circle "duelling", but then you get someone who says you're a crossrealmer ^^

I just wish people would try this solo zone once more, just to see if people are interested.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I solo always if possible, im not very good and i get annoyed at times (which my unfortunate guild mates will testify too ;)), but i try.

I don't mind getting added on, it's part of the game, I accept that.

I don't mind getting rolled by fg's, it's part of the game, I accept that.

I don't mind getting ganked by high rr stealth groups/duo's, it's part of the game, I accept that.

I don't mind strafing insta-tapping or moccing mages beating me, it's part of the game, I accept that.

I don't mind losing to DI bot users, it's part of the game, I accept that.

I don't mind door-steppers/LOS abusers/lag casters/window draggers etc, it's part of the game, I accept that.

I don't mind my realm-mates yelling at me because im standing on their bridge, pm abusing me for attacking an enemy before them that they had decided they were going to attack, or when they report me for being on a bridge they own or for adding when it is in fact them adding on me, it's part of the game, I accept that.

I get 1-3 good solo fights an hour if im lucky, if im very lucky they arent 6 RR's higher than me, maybe 1/10 i might actually win.

If you don't accept or can't handle any of the points above, don't solo, because this is what soloing can mean at times in a game like DAoC.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
I think someone's been cloning me behind my back :(

A year ago you'd rarely see a single armsman, let alone a soloer besides me.

:twak:

fotm syndrome, it blows :p

Ucallme

Banned
Imo ALL soloers should use Agramon, its easy to get too, its small and nice area tbh like old Emain. Thats if the FG's can leave that area alone so the soloers can just go there.

That ofc is just my opinion

Amphrax/Arauddry

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Its not fun ... But it happens :(

Atleast on shade i can get revenge by stalking a fg and mezzing the bastards who zerg me down beside the zerg lol ;)

May i also add that if a genuine solo area was created it would be a bad idea ... all of my most memorable/fun fights have been when i have killed 2/3 and sometimes 4 people who add @ various stages

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Hihi, anyone encountered the hib trio which consists of a warden, bard and bainshee? :)

Bard mezzes the soloer, warden grapples it and the bainshee nukes the crap out of the target :D

MaCaBr3

Banned
This game isn't a fucking 1vs1 or solo fight game, it's enemy vs enemy, nothing more nothing less. You simply got to live with the fact that people will decide to let you live in peace or steamroll you all over the place and there's absolutely fuck all you can do about it.

Mattsing

One of Freddy's beloved
aye soloing is getting harder... ;( im game for anothrer soloarea test thingy.

and to all the zerglings out there.... :puke:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
I love seeing duelling circles getting zerged down and the hibs involved in them cry. :)

I love watching you getting steamrolled you sad fuc*

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe when I'm solo skald and meet a FG Hibs, it usually starts with that amnesia-like spell from bard to break my speed from clip-plane range. Then I SoS and sprint like hell to avoid mez/stun, I get some desperate DoTs and debuffs on me, and I continue sprinting. The bard gives me Mez immunity by trying to mez while I'm Dotted. When the DoT is over and I get speed back the bard and a few others are still on my tale permasprinting, I take a zip from my end barrel and sprint like hell with speed 6. When I run out of end and it says 30secs until I can take next zip from end barrel, I'm in the middle of the Irish sea and I still have a bard and 1 more following me (who have abandoned their group completely for the holy rp). :D

This is where I can't run any further so I have to stop and fight. In 30 secs I get another zip of my end barrel, and I'll know who'll get the holy rps and it sure as hell ain't them. If I get my mez off right and kill the bard first I might have a chance, if it fails I run away again and this time they won't catch me when I've snared the bard. ;D

In 1v1 a skald is nothing compared to an armsman, but it sure can be more fun to meet a fg. And believe me this scenario happens EVERY time I meet a FG hibs. The FG albs however give up after they've sent their pathetic pets after me and failed.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dr_Evil said:
Hehe when I'm solo skald and meet a FG Hibs, it usually starts with that amnesia-like spell from bard to break my speed from clip-plane range. Then I SoS and sprint like hell to avoid mez/stun, I get some desperate DoTs and debuffs on me, and I continue sprinting. The bard gives me Mez immunity by trying to mez while I'm Dotted. When the DoT is over and I get speed back the bard and a few others are still on my tale permasprinting, I take a zip from my end barrel and sprint like hell with speed 6. When I run out of end and it says 30secs until I can take next zip from end barrel, I'm in the middle of the Irish sea and I still have a bard and 1 more following me (who have abandoned their group completely for the holy rp). :D

This is where I can't run any further so I have to stop and fight. In 30 secs I get another zip of my end barrel, and I'll know who'll get the holy rps and it sure as hell ain't them. If I get my mez off right and kill the bard first I might have a chance, if it fails I run away again and this time they won't catch me when I've snared the bard. ;D

In 1v1 a skald is nothing compared to an armsman, but it sure can be more fun to meet a fg. And believe me this scenario happens EVERY time I meet a FG hibs. The FG albs however give up after they've sent their pathetic pets after me and failed.

Because the bard cant reamnesia so you loose speed again? :O

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
I can talk about solo because i'm almost always solo :) as for not engaging people in 1v1 melee, why would i with 50 bow? He's rolled arguably one of the best 1v1 melee classes in the game so he can kill people 1v1 with ease, he's not getting to do this because full groups keep killing him and therefore comes here to cry about it.

The term tough shit comes to mind :)
being solo and adding on everything .. it just doesnt count !
Tuz' Vid proved it to every1 .. we had a nice fight he was winning i could of came back (maybe?) but u shoot an arrow into him and i end up getting the last hit without realising u hit him .. :twak:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
I love seeing duelling circles getting zerged down and the hibs involved in them cry. :)

I love seeing you run after you shoot me when im on 30% and still manage to die :d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom