Official Memorial Event for Gamblor

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
sticky pls

Dear community

As most of you know already, our guild member and friend Gamblor died last friday. :(

Although there was already a memorial in Agramon this week, it was on short notice and not all who wanted to show their respect for Gamblor could attend, therefore SS will run this memorial. It also took some time to inform old SS players via email to let them renew their subscritions to take part on this event.

Timetable: Sunday 16th of April

19.00 BST

Shadowlords Society will meet at SS guildhouse. Close friends of Gamblor, specialy former SS members are welcome to join us there.

Borni will start the event /bg not public at this time.

20.00 BST Official Part

We will meet at Camelot Church, all Albions are welcome to join in.

Bornis /bg will become public

at 20.30 some players prepared speeches, they will be held, /bg will for this reason be leaders only.

if anybody wants to do a speech too, pls pm me before event.

after speeches /bg will be open for all to talk again.

21.00 BST

We will port to Castle Sauvage. We will wait till 21.10, then we start a march through our frontiers to a little off Sursbroke Tower T3

All Hibs and Mids that want to show their respect for Gamblor are welcome to meet us there.

we want all to create a big circle. In the middle of the circle we want to establish a cross made out of healing fields.

...*
...*
. .*
. .*
. .*
. .*
. .*

first i want 12 albion clerics to take possition for the cross, and on my command they cast the FOH

if they expire i want Hibs to renew them, after they expire Mids should set their cross.

Lets see how it will work. Please Hib and Mid /bg leaders try to lead this.

After Mids cross expire the official event is over.

Please let the realms retreat in peace and avoid fighting at the meeting zone.

------------------------------

I ask all players who are able to record this event to do so and create movies. Maybe even share the recorded material so nice movies could be cut. Other then the event its the movies that will stay and remind us to Gamblor.

thx for your attention

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Will be there Planting a FoH on my bard and will bring Hero too .. Nice thought ... lets make this work etc

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I wish I could be there. However, I am away on travels at the time. I will be there in spirit, though, and I will think of Gamblor as I remember him.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
aww :'(

I'll be there if possible with mid FOH.

Rest in peace Gamblor.

btw, what specific timezone is BST?

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I will be there, would be honored if you want me to cast one of the FoH's

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
What can i say,i remember him back on the days when i was on on SS and he certainly cheered up that place. This most certainly sucks

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
I can make a cross of lvl 50 shrooms

If you want to appear an even bigger retard than you currently are, I suggest you don't.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
To show people are peaceful we could carry mugs or flowers or something.
Can get them from 1 card match from the card game so shouldnt be differcult.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Argh. There's never anything you can say at times like this that isn't pitifully inadequate, so I'll just offer my sympathies and condolences to his friends and family.

Will be there on Nocturno Culto, my Thane, to pay my respects tonight.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
what bothers me is that the albions took eras while the mids were on memorial. some some respect got damit! :twak: (was told like 40 albs or something)

currently 53 mids in the memorial bg. good turnup from a enemy realm.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
it will as soon as its over, took plenty of SS for the masses :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom