That's mean, but incredibly entertaining.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
What an asshole do you have to be... poor kid. :(
Yeah, I laughed too but still!

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
that poor child that was 4 days ago the poor little tyke... what evil person would do that to someone like 10..

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
lol ! i bet kid will be scared for life ! xD

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
It was funny till the end when he started crying then I felt bad for laughing :(

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I really hate it when someone does that to me :( Poor mite...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
omg please, someone must have more links like this!

i love to see little kids being owned like that and probably getting nightmares for a year!

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
the crying part really suxx, should have ended recording after the monitor-punching part.. it would have been a lot funnier.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
lmao, thought that was pretty funny... mean as hell... but quite funny :p

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
lol that and the assorted variants have been doing the rounds amongst the students at my college - is fkin funny in the IT centre, every half hour or so you'll hear a random scream from some girl who just got thoroughly owned by the geek in the corner :)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
buhaha :D funneh :p I like the little chubbies instincts though. punching the screen! nice one ;) most kiddies would screamed/froze/cried without ever thinking of fighting back ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh my f*cking god...

So many people on this forum have just been f*cked up in my eyes for this.

For the...

Geesus, it's ok to pwn people who are "adults", but this...

F*ck!

Do you have ANY idea what kind of scars that leaves?

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
The reason a lot of us find it funny, I think, is that we all bear similar mental scars from childhood - but are now (supposedly) intelligent enough to acknowledge them, and can look back and laugh at them now.

It's not necessarily a laughing at someone Tohtori, we can be laughing with them too.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Oh my f*cking god...

So many people on this forum have just been f*cked up in my eyes for this.

For the...

Geesus, it's ok to pwn people who are "adults", but this...

F*ck!

Do you have ANY idea what kind of scars that leaves?

Oh shut up. Lately you seem to be trying to be jesus and it is quite annoying.

LMAO at the video.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
Oh shut up. Lately you seem to be trying to be jesus and it is quite annoying.

LMAO at the video.

Let mestart by saying, who the hell are you?

Go get your pants wet before telling me who i should or should not be.

I'm telling things as i feel them, got a problem with it? Fine, then give a counterpoint and not some lamea** flame.

Just because everyone else is throwing the jew down the well, doesn't mean i have to. (WARNING: I AM NOT SAYING THAT PEOPLE HERE ARE THROWING A JEW DOWN THE WELL OR ARE IN ANY WAY OR NATURE ASSOSIATED WITH THE NAZIS)...just to be sure...

Roalith said:
It's not necessarily a laughing at someone Tohtori, we can be laughing with them too.

Yeah, i know this. But sometimes it goes too far. Showing a kid getting scared is ok, funny even. But showing the kid hidingin a corner, crying his eyes out while "daddy", aka person who's supposed to be there for your protection, just laughs and videotapes it is f*cked up.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Let mestart by saying, who the hell are you?

Go get your pants wet before telling me who i should or should not be.

I'm telling things as i feel them, got a problem with it? Fine, then give a counterpoint and not some lamea** flame.

Just because everyone else is throwing the jew down the well, doesn't mean i have to. (WARNING: I AM NOT SAYING THAT PEOPLE HERE ARE THROWING A JEW DOWN THE WELL OR ARE IN ANY WAY OR NATURE ASSOSIATED WITH THE NAZIS)...just to be sure...

Using your popularity as a breaking point for an arguement is a lame tatic. I know who you are. You don't know who I am because I rarely post here. But does that mean that my arguement or my comments are invalid? No, it does not, so straight away the top part of your comment is complete rubbish.

And your 'arguement' holds little base for replying to really. You opinionate on the fact that those of us who found those links funny are 'fucked up in the head.' Why should I present to you an arguement when you have said, in a public forum, that you think I and many others are fucked up in the head.

Infact, the only part you actually wrote that was argueable was Do you have ANY idea what kind of scars that leaves? in which I can safely say that no it doen't leave a scar. It'll give you nighmares for a few nights, thats for sure, just like the horror movie you wasn't suppose to watch when you was 12. But I see no way that these children will be 'scarred' for a long period because of a little fright. And you can understand it happening to adults? Adults would suffer the wrath just as much - since alot of adults have conditions with their heart which leads to heart attacks etc.

It's part of growing up.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To Bugz.

Sigh, so many words and yet, wrong.

First part, not using any "fame" to boost myself. Would you understand it better if i said "Who the f*ck are you to judge my opinions"? Because the answer is no-one.

I never said "you're f*cked up in the head", said "been f*cked up in my eyes", which means that i see a side i didn't want to see.

"you think I and many others are fucked up in the head." <--Never said it or meant it. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Scaring doesn't leave scars, but your dad just filming when you need "help" and leaving you to "suck it up" does.

And,

"You don't know who I am because I rarely post here." <--Then who are you to call me jesus? And how i'm "acting lately". If you're not around that much, don't say i'm wrong in MY opinions. I have the right to not be on the wagon.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
To Bugz.

Sigh, so many words and yet, wrong.

First part, not using any "fame" to boost myself. Would you understand it better if i said "Who the f*ck are you to judge my opinions"? Because the answer is no-one.

Oh sorry, your inability to write things accurately made me get it wrong.

old.Tohtori said:
I never said "you're f*cked up in the head", said "been f*cked up in my eyes", which means that i see a side i didn't want to see.

"you think I and many others are fucked up in the head." <--Never said it or meant it. Stop putting words in my mouth.

'fucked up in my eyes' in regard to this situation. I didn't say people were fucked up in the head all the time but the impression you gave was that you felt we was all 'fucked up' because we found the link funny.

old.Tohtori said:
Scaring doesn't leave scars, but your dad just filming when you need "help" and leaving you to "suck it up" does.

And,

"You don't know who I am because I rarely post here." <--Then who are you to call me jesus? And how i'm "acting lately". If you're not around that much, don't say i'm wrong in MY opinions. I have the right to not be on the wagon.

I read these forums but I rarely post. I read most of your replies to threads. Don't assume I don't read just because I don't post.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sigh. Really. Answer the whole thing, not just the parts that fit you.

"Oh sorry, your inability to write things accurately made me get it wrong."

If you have to resort to flaming, leave.

"'fucked up in my eyes' in regard to this situation. I didn't say people were fucked up in the head all the time but the impression you gave was that you felt we was all 'fucked up' because we found the link funny."

You said that i thought you were all f*cked up in the head, which i didn't, never, so in fact you are putting words in my mouth, which is not cool. Ok?

"I read these forums but I rarely post. I read most of your replies to threads. Don't assume I don't read just because I don't post."

Does not change the fact you have no right to tell ME how I should act or what MY opinions should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom