No Grats thread yet :P??? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
grats. :cheers:

Gamah said:
Maybe thats because rr5 is nothing :(

dunno, on some classes it is harder to get rr5 than on some others. (sorcs are not a hard mode class imho, but anyway).

For some people it is more of an archievement to get their first char to rr5 on an unwanted class than for a, say, fotm warlock (or sorc/caba/bianshee/other OP class) reroller running a near perfect group setup every night, to ding rr8.

give the man his moment of joy will ya ?

Gamah

Banned
Fellavader said:
"OMFG WTF??!!?!!!111+1+1+1+1 A stupid n00b dinged rr5 and made a post about it??
We only say gratz to our l33t RR12 m8t0rs, go away n00b kk?"

Fits almost all the people who still post here, sadly..

Gratz m8 :cheers:

I love how all the retards peg high rr people as talking like cs idiots..get a clue.

Gamah

Banned
Muylaetrix said:
grats. :cheers:

dunno, on some classes it is harder to get rr5 than on some others. (sorcs are not a hard mode class imho, but anyway).

For some people it is more of an archievement to get their first char to rr5 on an unwanted class than for a, say, fotm warlock (or sorc/caba/bianshee/other OP class) reroller running a near perfect group setup every night, to ding rr8.

give the man his moment of joy will ya ?

omg, a well written argument on FH, fair play..have your moment.

Dorimor1

Banned
Gamah said:
I love how all the retards peg high rr people as talking like cs idiots..get a clue.

Erm, they are though? Not all of them, just most people, by the time they hit RR10 they get carried away with themselves. Ofc there is the odd dick head, perhaps RR8-9 that also likes to act this way, ring any bells? xD

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Graendel said:
Grats on 513k useless FH posts, Necromania.

same as i asked another on in thread about . wtf is your problem ?

dont you think that your post is rather useless ?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Gamah said:

Thats actually quite a good point - the one thing I remember about being the same CG as the likes of zoyster and outlaw, back in the day, was that they had almost perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation, was interesting to see it in the cg, in direct contrast to the leet-speak of the other randoms :)

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

You are useless! And you are the one that made this useless thread! ;/

Gamah

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Erm, they are though? Not all of them, just most people, by the time they hit RR10 they get carried away with themselves. Ofc there is the odd dick head, perhaps RR8-9 that also likes to act this way, ring any bells? xD

Dunno what RR are you? And way to go contradicting yourself in the same sentence, takes some world-class retardedness to pull that off xD

Dorimor1

Banned
Gamah said:
Dunno what RR are you? And way to go contradicting yourself in the same sentence, takes some world-class retardedness to pull that off xD

Proves my point.

Razemouze said:
"Preparing warlock for 1.81."

Says it all really ;<

Ok, I'll just delete it, because you seem to be so upset.

Delete?

Y

E

Erm, no.

Dorimor1

Banned
Dukat said:
So close, and yet so far :(

The DAoC community would just stop for a second before finally realising that I am not prepared to delete my warlock.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

I'm envious, that's my problem.

512999 posts to go and I can post my own gratsthread.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
lol...
Gratz for being the biggest idiot i've ever meet on a online game...and i've played on camlann...

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Graendel said:
I'm envious, that's my problem.

512999 posts to go and I can post my own gratsthread.

you starting to act like cuddlebunny wich aint good...

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
lol...
Gratz for being the biggest idiot i've ever meet on a online game...and i've played on camlann...

no thread without a lame bubble comment.. kinda used to it now... Grow up :(

Fellavader

Fledgling Freddie
Razemouze said:
stlong myrmidon-post :worthy:

Oh noes! r u liek stlong?

Gamah said:

It was a caricature, but perhaps that was a too intellectual way of getting my point through for you to understand? I'll rephrase then:

It is a more and more frequently seen phenomenon that whenever a "low rr guy" gets a gratz thread (regardles if he himself made it :p), all these sad sad guys come along to troll, which is really something that I do not understand.

The only possible explanation I can come up with is that you are in lack of entertainment/meaning in your life and ned to take out your fristration of others.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, or prove my point by flaming me ;)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Originally Posted by CuddleBunny!
I tempted to tell you how I feel, but Jupitus will prolly ban me.
necromania said:
get out of this section.

really cba listening to you....:sex: :sex: :sex:

necromania said:
hehe well never liked warlocks.. but seeing you around makes me run away :p ( if i can :p).

now go play another class so i can pwne you :p

Oh so you rather wanna meet his 11L1 Runemaster.. think you will die faster on his warcock, than on his runemaster.. xD

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
Oh so you rather wanna meet his 11L1 Runemaster.. think you will die faster on his warcock, than on his runemaster.. xD

Ffs at FH. 10 mins editer time! change it tbh!

Necromania your the one posting shit.. bubble and cuddly bunny is just pointing this out, and it seems your to thick headed to get the hint.. so seriously.. grow up, or fuck off..

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
Ffs at FH. 10 mins editer time! change it tbh!

Necromania your the one posting shit.. bubble and cuddly bunny is just pointing this out, and it seems your to thick headed to get the hint.. so seriously.. grow up, or fuck off..

fuck off your self maybe ?, its funny how all have to say shit to me ,just because we're on a forum..

and ye i rather meet hes 11l1 RM cause i KNOW i can beat that one.......

so iron foad.!

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:

Imho! Grow up AND fuck off :m00:

Over and out!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
ive not done anything wrong in this thread,,, so tbh, it cant be me who has a problem, must be you guys.. since you dont have anything better to use your time at...

Well thx all who said Gratz.. :)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
fuck off your self maybe ?, its funny how all have to say shit to me ,just because we're on a forum..
and ye i rather meet hes 11l1 RM cause i KNOW i can beat that one.......
so iron foad.!

no really.. I would say shit to you, to your face if I could..

necromania said:
ive not done anything wrong in this thread,,, so tbh, it cant be me who has a problem, must be you guys.. since you dont have anything better to use your time at...

orly?

a) you post your own grats thread
b) you tell people to foad, and get the fuck out, of your post..
c) you clearly have nothing better to do, than posting your own gratz thread

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
no really.. I would say shit to you, to your face if I could..

necromania said:
orly?

a) you post your own grats thread
b) you tell people to foad, and get the fuck out, of your post..
c) you clearly have nothing better to do, than posting your own gratz thread

i only tell you to foad as you post useless crap, just like several others did.. lol like i would get the fuck out of my post if noone innoyed me..

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
i only tell you to foad as you post useless crap, just like several others did.. lol like i would get the fuck out of my post if noone innoyed me..

well I would have postet a lot more crap, but FH wouldnt allow med.. NERF 10 mins timer.. and I wouldnt say its as useless as the stuff you post yourself.. :m00: oh and your fucking annoying me to hell, but you dont see me wajn.. I post crap instead..

Morphius said:
Iron likes men

haha! just because I thought you turned 12, you have to spill my secret! meh and aroref are dating.. tis true! <3 aroref!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom