Lib Dems future

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Are the lib dems now buggered?
Do they have a single MP with any charisma?

mank!

Part of the furniture
i'd have been more inclined to vote lib dem (again) if the alcy charles kennedy had stayed. booooo.

nf it is then.

Tilda

mank said:
i'd have been more inclined to vote lib dem (again) if the alcy charles kennedy had stayed. booooo.

nf it is then.

Its funny, i'd agree with you. Him drinking dosn't bother me, what he does in his own time is his business.
I'd be less enclined to vote if one of the people who have practicly forced him out, then got in. Who wants a backstabbing sniping weasel in charge of a party.

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
ECA said:
Do they have a single MP with any charisma?
Well duh.................

Simon "I can make my eyebrows disappear" Hughes
_41192164_simon_hughes_120.jpg

Menzies "Ant Lip" Campbell
_41192166_campbell_120.jpg

Vincent "The pressure on my anus seems to force a bit of wee out" Cable
_41192172_cable_pa_120.jpg

David "I used to manage a McDonalds in Canterbury" Laws
_41192178_laws_120.jpg

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
Mark "Public School games made me what I am" Oaten
_41192170_oaten_120.jpg

Nick "I wish I was Hugh Grant" Clegg
_41192180_clegg_120.jpg

ECA

I am a FH squatter
That bunch have the combined charisma of a small rock called gwendaline.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I wouldn't be tempted to vote Lib Dems whover they had. Too loony imo. They appealed when I was a layabout student twat :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
They should disband and makeway for a fascist party.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
I think the party is too impaled on the fence to go anywhere tbh, yay for a 2 party system, wheres Kang and Kodos when you want them......

Embattle

FH is my second home
Personally the problem from my point of view wasn't that Kennedy drank but more to do with the fact that while throwing mud at other parties for skirting around issues you can't very well do the same and then think you're going to get away with it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well I know Lembit Opik looks like a kiddie-fiddler but I always gave him the benefit of the doubt before :eek6:

*burn cars*

mank!

Part of the furniture
Wij said:
I wouldn't be tempted to vote Lib Dems whover they had. Too loony imo. They appealed when I was a layabout student twat :)

bollocks now i know why i voted for them.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Heh

They have no future - Kennedy quitting changes nothing.

The 3rd party in a 2 party system is basically irrelevant.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Whenever I think of the Lib dems the image i seem to use to associate with them is of an ageing hippy trying to appear as a someone who can be trusted with power but no one believes him

Im a Tory boy anyway so nah

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I voted for them last time partly because the other parties seem to be so up thier own arses, but after the way they treated thier now ex-leader I place them right up with the tories and labour. I'll probably just not bother voting, in my opinion Kennedy was a real person who was honest and actually made mistakes which he admitted to - is it such a bad thing being REAL? :(

Seems so!

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
It's a good thing to be able to say "this guy was real" given the slime that we have about these days. Thing is, he is/was an alcoholic. Not a good thing when deciding to go to war and etc, though at least the decisions will be accounted for ... :rolleyes:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Mazling said:
It's a good thing to be able to say "this guy was real" given the slime that we have about these days. Thing is, he is/was an alcoholic. Not a good thing when deciding to go to war and etc, though at least the decisions will be accounted for ... :rolleyes:

Churchill was a famous alcoholic but he seemed to do ok :-]

xane

Fledgling Freddie
ECA said:
Churchill was a famous alcoholic but he seemed to do ok :-]

Churchill was quite open about his fondness for drink, whereas Kennedy has been lying through his teeth for months, if not years.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
xane said:
Churchill was quite open about his fondness for drink, whereas Kennedy has been lying through his teeth for months, if not years.

Tony Blair has been lying through his teeth before and since he got into office, and he hasnt felt it necessary to resign.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
ECA said:
Tony Blair has been lying through his teeth before and since he got into office, and he hasnt felt it necessary to resign.

That well worn straw man doesn't do your argument any good.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Oh I thought it was a politicians job to talk shit and lie through his teeth. I guess it ruins it for the rest of them when someone comes out and admits it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom