How to be remembered?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Bah! Fed up of worrying about my postings. I reckon you can learn a lot from me and my postings. Learn about life in fact. Wot the f*** is it about? Wot is DAOC about? Why do we sit infront of a puter for hours and end playing some game or other? Why? Are we all searching for recognition? Why should we even bother? Who gives a f***. Yu know I think it is a part of our makeup. We all want to rule. I think it boils down to cell level. The most aggressive cell structure thingy rules eh Thid - nope I mean dah planet. There is a part of us wot likes to be 'DAH KING'. Cept in me I knows it and wants it. Gimmeesss Gimmeeess DAH CROWN!

Yu knows I approaching 50 (nearly 49) and my health has been bad for quite a few months now. Never had such a thing to think about before cos my body been incredible. Failing it seems now. Drink abuse, computer abuse, lack of fresh air abuse has all caught up with me. I can see the end of the tunnel so to speak. How then to live my life from now on? Live it ill? Lots of guys have lead tremendously full lives and ended it manually. This the road to take eventually? I trying to learn guitar playing at an accelerated level now - eh why? Why do I think I should do such a thing? I am and will become a recognized top guitarist in no time at all but who gives a shit.

HOW DO YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
not really sure i care if i am remembered or not, would rather have fun along the way. if you think daoc is ruining your life, quit.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for replying Raven. Long time player who I know but I really talking about life not DAOC. Morbid I know but will come to you and all eventually. I can't be arsed about going too far on a fucking forum cos I ain't well physically anymore. Puts a different perspective on things. Tell you wot though I going out fighting just like I been on DAOC - gonna rip into wotever and whoever stands in my way - no way I going out wimpering. Shocking eh? Think about your eventual demise? Yeah well it could be staring me in the face. Gonna go for it's bloody throat for sure. It if blocks gonna try something else but no f******* way is it taking me peacefully. And I ain't crying.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Before I kick the bucket though I want to see a full screen size pic of Ezteq. I reckon this girlie could look very appealing. So Ezteg spill beans why don't yu. I got so little time on this planet.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck yu. Want a full size pic of Ezteg first. 7 ft blond with humungous knockers and clever too. Gimmee pic then I off.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, my siggy sayes it all really.

Anyhoop, this thread is once again going to my favourite topic, Eq's hubblies :D

See Eq? Grant a dying man his wish and show 'em allready!

I'm allready remembered in some ways, but when(if) i die, i really don't think i'll care how people think about me.

"A drunken bastard who all in all lived a good life" over "He was a nice guy" to be honesst.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
i mean who gives a flying whoo har, millions of people die every day like as if another number makes a diffrence. also why the hell would anyone want to be remembered in a sick, revolting, callous world we live in, although vanity might kick in here... if one wants to be remembered one must do something that will scar his name in the face of the earth or on mans mind, or just be born from royal lineage :m00:

life suxs :twak:

spook

Fledgling Freddie
just live your life in a way that you can identify yourself with. If you're unhappy about how you're doing currently, then attempt to change it. If that fails, then don't lose hope and keep trying.

I find that living your life to make others think the best of you, can become rather tiresome and annoying. I myself am extremely introverted when it comes to certain things, but I've figured out that the only way to deal with the more negative sides of it.

Do what you feel right and don't live your life on other people's terms (unless it's your doctor, then you might want to listen to him/her)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Conchabar said:
i mean who gives a flying whoo har, millions of people die every day like as if another number makes a diffrence. also why the hell would anyone want to be remembered in a sick, revolting, callous world we live in, although vanity might kick in here... if one wants to be remembered one must do something that will scar his name in the face of the earth or on mans mind, or just be born from royal lineage :m00:

life suxs :twak:
these emo kids really are getting deeper

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Raven said:

I wouldn't call Conch emo, even as a joke.

Might offend some of the old peeps around.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I think you'll be remember as a decluded, arrogant pissflap who didn't know when to shut up. But maybe it's just me :p

noblok

Part of the furniture
Why would you want to be remembered? You don't get any use or joy of it when you're dead, do you? This is typically one of those postmodernistic problems. We've thrown God out of the window, but we're afraid to go all the way. If you consider God an unnecessary hypothesis, then the logical conclusion is that life doesn't have a meaning.

People consider themselves too important to be honest and then they're afraid when they notice that actually their life doesn't matter at all. Life does not have one "big" meaning, it's just a collection of different actions which all have their own motivations. Why should I get up in the morning? To have a nice day, why should I need any more reasons than that?

It's the same reason why people make hypotheses about heaven or reincarnation (at least the stereotypical postmodernistic reincarnation, I have too little knowledge about the original belief). I still think that the best reason to handle all this, is just to accept it all. Life's got no meaning, but it's quite enjoyable to live, so I might as well.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you get sex.

You forgot sex.

Sex. Yes. That's a good meaning to get "up" for in the morning :D

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Conchabar said:
millions of people die every day

that's a little over the top :D
About 150,000 people die every day, an average of 1.8 people every second.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:

LMAO i didnt even read his post but i agree, hate emos.

right whats life about - love. thats all im telling u but thats all life is about from begining to end the only thing that matters is love.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
Bah! Fed up of worrying about my postings. I reckon you can learn a lot from me and my postings. Learn about life in fact. Wot the f*** is it about? Wot is DAOC about? Why do we sit infront of a puter for hours and end playing some game or other? Why? Are we all searching for recognition? Why should we even bother? Who gives a f***. Yu know I think it is a part of our makeup. We all want to rule. I think it boils down to cell level. The most aggressive cell structure thingy rules eh Thid - nope I mean dah planet. There is a part of us wot likes to be 'DAH KING'. Cept in me I knows it and wants it. Gimmeesss Gimmeeess DAH CROWN!

Yu knows I approaching 50 (nearly 49) and my health has been bad for quite a few months now. Never had such a thing to think about before cos my body been incredible. Failing it seems now. Drink abuse, computer abuse, lack of fresh air abuse has all caught up with me. I can see the end of the tunnel so to speak. How then to live my life from now on? Live it ill? Lots of guys have lead tremendously full lives and ended it manually. This the road to take eventually? I trying to learn guitar playing at an accelerated level now - eh why? Why do I think I should do such a thing? I am and will become a recognized top guitarist in no time at all but who gives a shit.

HOW DO YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED?

tl/dr read random sentences. if your health is failing because of a game fucking quiet the game, go outside and do something healthy. Infact do this, go to B&Q, buy 2-3 bags of sand, go to your local outdoor shop and get a bag, nice and cheap. now pour the sand in the bag and throw it about. lift it above your head, carry it places, throw it as far as you can do anyhting with it. both fun and very healthy.

as for guitar if its fun for you fucking do it and dont think about it. thought is your mind complicating ideas. as for daoc just fucking quit.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
He plays the guitar for a minute, and thinks hes the boy.
He plays daoc for a minute, and thinks hes the boy.

God help him ;x Hes gonna be so fucked up where ever he goes.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
old.Tohtori said:
See Eq? Grant a dying man his wish and show 'em allready!

dude if he aint dying the dissapointment lwoud kill him in about 0.003 of a second.

i don't think i will be remembered by anyone close, unless my bf outlives me but while i'm here i'd like to think i've cheered a few people up and made a bit of a difference by being able to offer some advice here and there on the rare occasion where i know what im on about.

any hoo i don't really mind if no one remembers me when im dead, just so long as they think of me while im alive and i dont want any feckers trying to bug me when im dead with ouija boards or mediums, they'll just get the answering service.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
dude if he aint dying the dissapointment lwoud kill him in about 0.003 of a second.

i don't think i will be remembered by anyone close, unless my bf outlives me but while i'm here i'd like to think i've cheered a few people up and made a bit of a difference by being able to offer some advice here and there on the rare occasion where i know what im on about.

any hoo i don't really mind if no one remembers me when im dead, just so long as they think of me while im alive and i dont want any feckers trying to bug me when im dead with ouija boards or mediums, they'll just get the answering service.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ezteq again.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom