To all the crafters,Urizen perma banned......

Status
Not open for further replies.

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
i just got informed by goa today that my account was perma banned because of the use of an auto klik tool. without any warning. Just a warning to any crafter that use or plan to use something similar instead of pushing a button like a retard!:puke: :puke:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
UriZeN said:
i just got informed by goa today that my account was perma banned because of the use of an auto klik tool. without any warning. Just a warning to any crafter that use or plan to use something similar instead of pushing a button like a retard!:puke: :puke:

so you got banned for cheating? :p

also abit harsh calling those that have legitematly worked to get high craft skill retards, if you dont like crafting dont bother? :p

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
so you got banned for cheating? :p

also abit harsh calling those that have legitematly worked to get high craft skill retards, if you dont like crafting dont bother? :p

do u know any lgry crafter that hasnt used sth similar? if yes plz name him to me if not stfu this is a warning not a discussion nor a qq!

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
holy smurf batman!

biggest sympathies, that jsut plain sucks. banned for trying to get around the EONS of boredom the craft system supplies. surely stripping craft skillz from your chars woulda been fairer. hardly like it qould ever affect another player.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
so radars users get 2 week suspended and cus u craft afk ur acc gets terminated w/o warning .. :eek:

that really sux urizen , hope you get it sorted out :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
UriZeN said:
do u know any lgry crafter that hasnt used sth similar? if yes plz name him to me if not stfu this is a warning not a discussion nor a qq!

Me, got to capped AC without it :p

Though on another note unlucky you weren't given any warning.

bult

Loyal Freddie
wittor said:
so radars users get 2 week ban and cus u craft afk ur acc gets terminated w/o warning .. :eek:

Yeah thats fucking laughable.

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Me, got to capped AC without it :p

Though on another note unlucky you weren't given any warning.

that makes u the first guy i meet then and u deserve a big gratz tbh!!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
wittor said:
so radars users get 2 week suspended and cus u craft afk ur acc gets terminated w/o warning .. :eek:

Nope radar users get permabanned as well as does anyone caught using any other third party program to cheat such as a speedhack, autohunter etc.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
UriZeN said:
that makes u the first guy i meet then and u deserve a big gratz tbh!!

you should talk to more crafters tbh :p

go go requiel :p

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
UriZeN said:

Hi!

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
you should talk to more crafters tbh :p

go go requiel :p

i can name u more than 50 how much can u name me?

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
Nope radar users get permabanned as well as does anyone caught using any other third party program to cheat such as a speedhack, autohunter etc.

first wave for radar users was 2 weeks if I remember it right wasent that in the news post? Ye maybe he shouldent have used it but you could give him a warning or a 7 day ban , terminate acc sounds a bit harsh for crafting ;)

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
ElemenT said:
point is futile cause no autoclik program user will pop and say "i used it" for obvious reasons u are right though ill rephrase: Most ppl used it in the past to lvl their crafters!!

elbeek

Part of the furniture
UriZeN said:

I have 2 lgm crafters and have never used anything other than click craft yadda yadda....sorry to hear of this tho, you were always a very worthy opponent :(

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
can i just ask... wat happened tothe chickens tht bob up and down. can get were u can set em at intervels and lets face it unless GOA are spying on us all then were safe.

BTW i have NEVER used one just know you can get one

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
UriZeN said:
yes me, i have 5 lgm and a 6th at 600+ without having used a program, you cheated, you got caught, you got banned, cya :)

Tilda

wittor said:

No, radar users get perma banned first time too.
GOA's stance on 3rd party programs, of any sort, has been that its a perma ban first time, whatever.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
If you make such retarded craftsystem you encourage people to use a program to do it for you. It cant be healthy to craft manually.

bult

Loyal Freddie
imo everyone should get LGM in everything from the start because the crafting system is just retarded and booring.

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
yes me, i have 5 lgm and a 6th at 600+ without having used a program, you cheated, you got caught, you got banned, cya :)

ofc its that way! what i cant undersatnd is how sick can u be in beeing happy when someone gets fucked like that! i bet ur one of the all tha break the law should die irl guys! as i said im not trying to qq i just made a warning to all the "cheaters" as u like to call em so really no reason show us ur happiness at least in this post. :puke: :puke: :puke:

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

LOL u must have very little to do:sex:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Or you do what I and most other crafters do :

Read a book whilst crafting.
Watch a movie whilst crafting.
Surf the web whilst crafting.
Do the ironing whilst crafting.
Play on another account whilst crafting.

Sure, I wish the system was better, but I'll find ways to help outfit people. At least I when I'm crafting it doesn't matter that I'm mostly doing other stuff, or if I have to rush away from the computer at short notice. In such circumstands crafting is much better non interactive.

Darzil

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Danord_durin said:
LOL u must have very little to do:sex:
actually its the other way around, while crafting you can do all sorts of things, watch TV, play other games, do the housework etc.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
UriZeN said:
ofc its that way! what i cant undersatnd is how sick can u be in beeing happy when someone gets fucked like that! i bet ur one of the all tha break the law should die irl guys! as i said im not trying to qq i just made a warning to all the "cheaters" as u like to call em so really no reason show us ur happiness at least in this post. :puke: :puke: :puke:
no i just think all cheats should be banned, cheating in an online game is just sad tbh

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Or you do what I and most other crafters do :

Read a book whilst crafting.
Watch a movie whilst crafting.
Surf the web whilst crafting.
Do the ironing whilst crafting.
Play on another account whilst crafting.

Sure, I wish the system was better, but I'll find ways to help outfit people. At least I when I'm crafting it doesn't matter that I'm mostly doing other stuff, or if I have to rush away from the computer at short notice. In such circumstands crafting is much better non interactive.

Darzil

i did some of those things i wasnt afk i was just not pushing the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom