Moik

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Some of you might have been wondering why he has been missing for a while. After weeks of trying to overcome the blow, we - his friends in Groove - agree its time to inform the community now.

Almosthuman, also known as Moik, has passed away on November 8th, 2005. Our bestest shaman, our funny fashionkobold and most importantly, our dear friend, always there when we really needed him. Gone. At this point words aren't enough anymore, we'll just miss you like hell.

Rest in peace.

Joel Widen
1986 - 2005

Moik worked on a little video he never got to finish, we will release it for him now as a tribute to him. Thanks to Vf for adding the final lines and Thanks to Mani- for hosting it.. You can download it here.-> www.novator.se/daoc/Movies/moik.avi right click save as ..

Our sincere condoleances to his friends and family, we hope you will be able to deal with your loss over time.

Aim Black Blazor Djin m8 Mamba Poky Urizen Nimroel D3fi Korgon and Meril

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Shit, it hurts. I've been trying to realise it since yesterday but I still don't fully do.

I can't act holy and say we were always the best mates, but the majority of time we were on good terms and had a lot of fun together. Like when we were pl'ing and you were always afk and let me die, and I whined at you but ended up laughing anyways. When the rlmeet in Amsterdam was coming and you were trying to persuade me to crash at my place after. I'm sorry we had some arguments near the end. I promise I'll do my best to remember you as the cheerful person you always were, even though it brings tears to my eye just thinking of it right now.

No matter the good or bad times, I considered you a friend and I'll miss you.

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
R.I.P moik, we sure did had our times, but will still miss u even tho u keep hateing danes :(

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Really sorry to hear about this, my deepest condolences to his family and close friends.

Rest In Peace.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
kinda shell-shocked... a real shame, moik was a really nice guy, deepest condolences to his family and friends, irl and in groove.

RIP m8, you'll be sorely missed

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
omg :( this is brings tears to my eyes. i always enjoyed grouping with him. and great person/player/whiner he was. I will miss him for sure. first i tought this was some kind of joke, but this seems true :(

condolances to friends/family/groove

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
rest in peace moik, a great guy, a big part of the groove.daoc (and whole EU daoc) community, mocmaster, defender and a friend to many. my condolences to all his close ones. i have missed you in the time you have been gone already and i will keep on missing you. hope its better whereever you are now.

Jomfru

One of Freddy's beloved
im sorry to hear that, i will always miss my dear Joel... :(

BUT WYH:(

R.I.P.

Plask

Fledgling Freddie
shit... Dont know what to say really :(
Played with him alot, been guildies.. damnit, R.I.P moik :|

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Rest in peace Joel, great friend, had a lot of fun with u back in old times. Great shaman .. just uber person .. We planned to have some beers with u long time ago, well, I guess it will have to w8 a bit now ;( .. Hurts .. I will say it again .. Realy good friend.

R.I.P

J.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Dont realy know what to say, im truly shocked indeed...
I have no idea what happend but anyways it sucks when such a young person dies. I will remember you as a nice person and a great player!

Vila i frid Joel :(

Himse

FH is my second home
Rest in Peace.. :(

I'll always remember helping you exp those artifacts on your Blademaster..

Great player, great person.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
this is very hard tbh. One of the best midgardians go, very nice chap and fun too! Has given daoc very much tbh. Condelence to hes famely and friends :< still cant belive it. Hes too young

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
this is shocking really, my deepest condolences to his family and close friends.

had the chance to play with him twice only on late october or early november, really nice guy

Lethul

FH is my second home
omg :( my deepest condolences to his family and close friends.
dont know what to say, gonna miss you :(

PonZaC

One of Freddy's beloved
Omg, im really shocked to hear this :( U will always be remembered. deepest condolences to his family and friends, irl and in daoc.

R.I.P.

/Ponzac

Septina

Part of the furniture
omg :( shocked and at a loss for words :(
My condoleances to his family and close friends.
You will be missed :(

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
Altho this is a game, it seems to strike closer than it should, rest in peace, you will be more missed than you would ever know.

My sincerest condolences to his family and friends, a big loss for everyone that knew him.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
What a shock.. Moik was a very friendly guy, always loved his mafia voice on vent, as i used to call it. Had alot of irc battles with him and he hated my guts!. thank god it ended up peaceful between us. Never got to say sorry for acting like a prick tho Moik, sorry. Hope you rest in peace.

my deepest condolences goes to his family, friends and everyone else affected by this

Dorimor1

Banned
Only grouped with him once but seeemed like a really nice, caring guy. He will be dearly missed.

R.I.P, my deepest condolences to friends and family :(

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
... RIP joel, very nice guy, my thoughts are with his family and friends

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
mmm
This is really comming as a shock, your gonna be deeply missed Joel mate, had loads of fun times with you , my deepest condolences go to friends and family :<

Cozma

Fledgling Freddie
Omg :( I'm lost for words...
My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

You will be missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom