Titles keeps resetting.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
First night when server was up, my title and many others was cleared, killed around 300 people that night, next night, it was cleared again, next night, same again :~ tis sux, cant be relic soldier or roleplay officer or smt funky now :!

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
i take it this is on prydwen? if so rightnow it and let them have a look before the database gets screwed twice in a week.

:m00:

Corran

Part of the furniture
aye same problem here... got up to about 400odd kills in the night and lost them all :(

Gamah

Banned
Corran said:
aye same problem here... got up to about 400odd kills in the night and lost them all :(

lol a heretic getting 400 kills, I know you are lying :<

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
lol a heretic getting 400 kills, I know you are lying :<

Nope, 2 hours in massive battle at notts got me a load of kills (was on oil, running about aoe spamming etc) then after that i was running in balanced group doing pretty well and got load more kills.

400 aint really many to be honest when you think that there was about 80 people at the keep at times (mids+hibs)

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
should be solved now

Discussion Thread

Response (CM) 09/08/2005 04:24 PM
Hiya
Keep an eye on it as they made some changes on the server this morning.

Thanks again

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager
Response (CM) 09/07/2005 05:28 PM
Hi There I've just spoken to the techy guys again adn they have reported this issue to Mythic so hopefully we'll get info from them taht we can apply to the server. For the moment there is nothing we can do to modify titles and the like.

Yours sincerely,
Customer () 09/06/2005 04:56 PM
Ok
done testing on my hunter(Wilburn). He had 46 kills, 7 albs and 39 hibs before test. got one of each and after logout he still had credit for the 2 kills so now he has 48 in total, 8 albs and 40 hibs.

So status is. Shaman (Sosnotty) does not get credit in player title after logout. Hunter (Wilburn) does get credit in player title.

I will try to continue testing on my remaining 3 lvl 50 chars and could try out some level 24 chars also, when I get the time to do some testing. Seems a bit strange tho that one char remembers char /title and another char on same account does not.
regards

Customer () 09/06/2005 04:32 PM
ive just logged to my healer(sonutty), lost all title on him als. I am on my hunter(wilburn) atm and title is ok on him, still 46 kills. I will test if newly kills will be remembered in his playertitle as soon as i get to kill anyone (might take a while, since i suck on hunter) will update as soon as I have info.
regards

Response (CM) 09/06/2005 04:28 PM
Hi There
I've passed the problem along so hopefully someone in the team who deal with Mythic can find something out and get it fixed. Thanks

Yours sincerely,
Customer () 09/06/2005 03:53 PM
Hi
seems my Player title is really bugged. No kills added during last nights 2 hour rvr session. Havent tested on other chars on my account if its the same problem, but will test a bit tonight and update this report if its the same problem
Hope u get it sorted soon. :), know you guys (and gals) have a lot on the work agenda.
regards

Response (CM_EN) 09/05/2005 07:41 PM
Hello,

Thank you for the report.

We are closely monitoring Prydwen and will add this to our list off things to keep an eye on.

Yours sincerely,
Customer () 09/05/2005 07:11 PM
Hi
I helped take 3 towers and added on 3 kills with my shaman Sosnotty, and thus got on the road on a new title cause the last got erased. I relogged short to my healer and back to my shaman and found the 3 towers and 3 kills gone and had - nothing to report - in player title.

Could there still be a serious problem with prydwen? and I know i wont get the kills and towers back. I am more worried about not ever being able to obtain a playertitle if this continues for long.
regards

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
still bugged, as of test 1 min ago, will file a new RN report

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
it's the same for me, pretty useless tho.. Titles looks so ugly anyway :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Same, keeps resetting on my Hero, fine on my Animist; weird as only Goa can be :p

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Same, keeps resetting on my Hero, fine on my Animist; weird as only Goa can be :p

Not goa, Mythic dude, Mythic.. Whine at goa for this when goa gets to be responsible for the coding of the game

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:

Not goa, Mythic dude, Mythic.. Whine at goa for this when goa gets to be responsible for the coding of the game

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Wilburn said:

Shame it happened right after Goa's messup with Prydwen db nor i ever heard of anything like this happened in US, so i state by my idea: it's Goa's fault.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Shame it happened right after Goa's messup with Prydwen db nor i ever heard of anything like this happened in US, so i state by my idea: it's Goa's fault.

haha, oki lets make a compromise. Goa broke the server, Mythic broke the game :(

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for ruining the thread topic .. but is there a list somewhere, with the titles, and what they require?

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Subform said:
Sorry for ruining the thread topic .. but is there a list somewhere, with the titles, and what they require?

Yes :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
so now list is:

Some toons lost all their gear, and some still havent gotten it back yet.
XML still down... after ages of it beeing down.
Titles not working.

Whats next? :)

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Hi There
We are continuing to work with Mythic on this.
As far as the support request setting to closed, a support request can only sit in the waiting state for 48 hours before the system automaticly closes it.

Yours sincerely,
Customer () 09/10/2005 11:34 AM
Still bugged on my shaman. did test on my healer (Sonutty) and my warlock (Sowarl) yesterday and they have the same problem. My Hunter still gets credit for kills in /title.
Regards

I am confused about the message you send at top of the email. Is this report closed if I dont post additional information, or is this issue still flagged as open, eventhough u informed Mythic of the problem.
I believe this is getting to become more and more frustrating for players, as this problem is a indication of a somewhat bigger issue on the Prydwen server.
Response (CM) 09/08/2005 05:53 PM
Thanks for the info I'll pass it along.

Yours sincerely,
Customer () 09/08/2005 05:43 PM
Hi,
Still bugged on shaman as of test 2 min ago, whatever they(mythic) changed it didnt work
regards

Prydwen going down atm (ingame server message), possible solution ?
or RN reports will go on every 48 hour, with tests ofc.. not spamming to keep my RN report open, no no :)

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
wonder if there is a connection between this /title bug and fully stripped chars: at least my char got fully stripped and I have the same problem...

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
the odd thing is that it resets on my Bard Ejo but does not reset on my Bainshee Byn both on the same account.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
gah, i killed 2 million solo already wtf my title gone.... now i only a master soldier... btw imho titles are ghey and clog up my screen... as if the targeting system isnt hard enough /panning camera, wtf that there, try target and keep getting group m8 target

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, my wee prydwen char never was in rvr, and still he has like 300 kills and couple of towers taken in the title window. :) I wonder what this bugger is doing when I'm logging off. Scary it is.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Jupiter said:
gah, i killed 2 million solo already wtf my title gone.... now i only a master soldier... btw imho titles are ghey and clog up my screen... as if the targeting system isnt hard enough /panning camera, wtf that there, try target and keep getting group m8 target

Theres a option to hide your name ^^

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:
Theres a option to hide your name ^^

I do hide my name, but do i have to hide everybody elses as well cause the targeting is so shite? Try a tower defense (or confined space area)and u'll see what i mean. When u try target the mage/healer u keep getting friendly targets so i have to keep tapping F8 till i get right target, so i still think titles are crap

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
This should have been fixed by this morning's maintenance. If it continues to happen, please send any reports to RightNow.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
This should have been fixed by this morning's maintenance. If it continues to happen, please send any reports to RightNow.

not fixed btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom