Xbox post

O

old.goweb

As I haven't seen many, here's one:
Xbox is the greatest console known to man. Discuss.

M

Moving Target

X-Box is the worst console known to man.

Y

Yaka

current stat of me x-box is either playing the odd game of JSRF or im using it as an mp3 player

O

old.Ageing-gamer

Dude I totally have to agree with you, Do you do anything else other than post onto forums......... See you in the home land.:clap:

O

old.goweb

I miss the other green colour scheme...
God, I can't believe that there are actually forums slower than OXM! I'll be happy to leave this s**t hole!

M

Moving Target

Maybe you should get off AOL, and this place a sh*thole? OH the irony, you living in one and all :rolleyes:

O

old.goweb

I would get off AOL if I had it, you f**king fanboy!

M

Moving Target

Fanboy of what exactly? And if you don't have AOL, then how comes it's slow, eh?

Y

Yaka

anyone actually got thier " 2 free games and joypad" yet from ms

S

(Shovel)

Nah, missed that offer, but got one for £200 instead. Predictably we've only got Halo and Project Gotham at the moment, but they are both very nice games. And - despite what others say - I genuinely think the controllers are good.
- Maybe because XBox is the first console I've had since a mega drive and my hands haven't been mutated smaller by years of Playstation abuse.

Z

Zey

Originally posted by goweb
I miss the other green colour scheme...
God, I can't believe that there are actually forums slower than OXM! I'll be happy to leave this s**t hole!

Forum ant slow, it's fine for most of us...

*hint* get a better fucking connection and stop moaning *end hint*

S

Sar

Forums are fast as fuck for me.

Then again I have a decent connection.

PS: X-Box is the worst fucking excuse for a console EVER.

O

old.UKTwister

"x-box is the greatest console known to man" - yep i agree. There are so many good games that will be coming out before 2003 and yes i love the control pad too

K

Kippa.

ROFL! this is the funniest thread Ive seen in ages!

M

Moving Target

Stop laughing at the poor imbeciles who bought a X-Box.

O

old.goweb

See, why do you say that about the Xbox? If you a decent person, you would give all consoles a chance. I suppose you're on of them PrickStation 2 users (I only say this, because from my experience most PS2 owners are pricks, with a few exceptions).

M

Moving Target

If you a decent person, you would give all consoles a chance. I suppose you're on of them PrickStation 2 users

Oh, the irony of that sentence.

X-Box has pretty much failed to sell well, with Microsoft cutting prices a few weeks after release. The games are pretty standard, control pads are shite, paying EXTRA money for DVD playback etc etc.

K

Kippa.

See, why do you say that about the Xbox? If you a decent person, you would give all consoles a chance. I suppose you're on of them PrickStation 2 users (I only say this, because from my experience most PS2 owners are pricks, with a few exceptions).

I had a PS2 from launch day. But I sold it cus it was shite :p

I now own a cube. I would buy an xbox but I doubt my floor could take the weight

O

old.goweb

Have you even used an Xbox, or can't you admit that it's great?! Anyone I know (with the exception of one person) has loved a particular game (Halo) ever since playing it! It's way fucking better than Half-Life! When Halo comes out on the PC, I predict that everyone who said it was shit will say how good it is (and probably how much better it looks). The games are the best launch games ever, and are way above average!

K

Kippa.

Ive used an xbox yeah. Halo is pretty good. but its 1 game! I already have 4 games on the cube which are better!

PS the xbox controller is the world thing ever created

O

old.goweb

PGR, Amped, DOA3 - that makes four good games

K

Kippa.

PGR: why when I could play MSR on the DC?
Amped: why when I could play SSX trickey?
DOA3: LOL! Id rather play soul calibur on the DC its got alot more depth

O

old.UKTwister

or how about
Muchs oddysee, NHL Hitz 20-02 (boss game) and champ manager (although i suppose u wud say thats far better on the pc)

X-box's great upcoming titles:

Spiderman
quantam redshift (looks hell of a lot better than wipeout)
Dead to rights
crimson skies (looks cool)
Chase
sega's games
Rocky
Grand prix 4 (at last the best racing game comes to a console)
Terminator - dawn of fate
unreal championship
TOCA race driver
Turok evolution
Transworld snowboarding (best graphical game ever maybe? )
Bruce Lee
Blade 2
Toxic Grind (looks amazin)
Prisoner of war (should be interesting)
SWAT: global strike team
Pro evolution soccer (well hopefully :) )
Commandos 2: men of courage
Hunter: the reckoning
and finally - conflict : desert storm

half of them are probably coming out on ps2.. lets just hope we dont get crappy ps2 conversions with crappy graphics

Edit (and just for those gits with small fingers, they are even releasing a smaller controller)

K

Kippa.

Originally posted by UKTwister

sega's games

That coming from the person who said

"Sega Have nothing to contribute to the xbox" :rolleyes:

E

Embattle

Originally posted by UKTwister
or how about
Muchs oddysee, NHL Hitz 20-02 (boss game) and champ manager (although i suppose u wud say thats far better on the pc)

Spiderman
quantam redshift (looks hell of a lot better than wipeout)
Dead to rights
crimson skies (looks cool)
Chase
sega's games
Rocky
Grand prix 4 (at last the best racing game comes to a console)
Terminator - dawn of fate
unreal championship
TOCA race driver
Turok evolution
Transworld snowboarding (best graphical game ever maybe? )
Bruce Lee
Blade 2
Toxic Grind (looks amazin)
Prisoner of war (should be interesting)
SWAT: global strike team
Pro evolution soccer (well hopefully :) )
Commandos 2: men of courage
Hunter: the reckoning
and finally - conflict : desert storm

half of them are probably coming out on ps2.. lets just hope we dont get crappy ps2 conversions with crappy graphics

Edit (and just for those gits with small fingers, they are even releasing a smaller controller)

Hmm not many of them interest me what so ever.

O

old.Jas

Xbox is the greatest console known to man. Discuss.
Its alright...

Halo is the killer app though. 8 player in a map with vehicles is, apart from various games of Half Life, the most enjoyable gaming experience I have ever had.

B

bodhi

I like how Xbox has 4 controller ports. One for each of the UK's 4 Xbox owners I presume.

S

Sar

Lol

I've said it before, I'll say it again: X-Box is shit.

Yes I've "used" it, don't own a PS2, and yes, the XB controller is completely shit.

I think someone should introduce the notion of ergonomics to M$'s designers, but then again why design your hardware any differently from your software - shit design and unnecessarily large.

O

old.Ageing-gamer

Yes I'm an XboX owner, Yes I think the XboX will be the better consol in the long run, Yes you can play XboX online NOW, and to top it all the consol has a very big X on the top. So all you bitches get off of its back and bow done to the might of this larger than life machine.:puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom