Winners

O

old.Elmo

OH. Look who just beat XL. (PVC) :)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> I'm betting on XL <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well here we come. Oh yeah [MD] have folded :(for those who do not frequent WP message boards.

-----------

[PVC]Elmo

O

old.Damocles

Well BA will be here as well hoping to make life a little more difficult for the favourites :p

------------------
"Fortune favours the bold"

[BA]Damocles

O

old.TGC Snow

err, is =everyone= forgetting about MsA? They are without a doubt one of the top 5 clans in Europe.

O

old.[PVC]TOM

Your rating XL and ROCK hightly, im sure they are great clan but we have beat them convincingly lately.

We drew with SHS on 2fort but lost Well, so I reckon we are in with a chance.

Although I'm tipping TA to win.

O

old.Evo

Although u drew with us on one map..
Don't u hear u telling the public that we had our defence in attack and attack in defence

:)

O

old.Sidekick

Evo, we had our best medic in defence as a soldier on that map so we were swapping positions as well.

We can play SHS and get a decent result, regardless where your players are.

I'm sure we've proved that we are a clan worthy of a premiership place, when we play you again Evo (if RAiN aint hogging the pute ;) ) it'll be for real :D

------------------
"There comes a day when the child must kill his parents, the subject must overthrow the king and man must destroy god. Everyone must learn to follow his own path." Den of Barjack, GUNNM (Yukito Kishiro)
TFC: [PVC]Sidekick[SPAM] | [CTW]Batman | CS: [PVCcs]SiDeKiCk
Email: adriennww@yahoo.com | ICQ: 41819449 | Homepage: Import Gamer

O

old.RAiN

PVC are a good clan, great results vs XL and ROCK show that. Look forward in seeing you in the Prem, and hope you give us a run for our money........

------------------
[SHS]RAiN

O

old.Evo

Yeah PVC are a good clan and deserve a place in the prem
Only having a laugh....

.... although the thought of my bro and fume in attack is somewhat disturbing.

------------------

O

old.Sidekick

Heh heh, SHS aint so bad either :D

RAiN plays in attack for CTW every now and then and is very competant so bleh @ j00 Evo :p

------------------
"There comes a day when the child must kill his parents, the subject must overthrow the king and man must destroy god. Everyone must learn to follow his own path." Den of Barjack, GUNNM (Yukito Kishiro)

O

old.Pix

Eya! How come someone is alway starting a thread like this, hehe

This league will be played during the summer when many good players will away on vacation, leaving the computer switched off with an increasing pile of dust on the monitor. This will make it possible for "lesser" clans to beat the big ones.

K, we won the UKTFCL cup this winter, we've beaten the best like VC and TJ and been in top of clanbase until recently, but we STILL loose wars now and then because we suck from time to time and we also let everyone in the clan play, not always the best 8 players, unless it's the league final :-p

When the league is over you'll know what team was the best this time.

Good luck everyone!

[MsA]Pixie

V

vuz

My tips are now on a [SHS] [MsA] showdown!
Surprised by [PVC]s current form it sounds like I'll have to look into them (I hadn't really thought of them as premiership clan- no offence!).
Now the great thing is that the standard is so high in this league, we haven't got a load of llama clans that can ruin the fun for others, we have at least 16 clans that have a chance of winning it, its going to be a hell of a job ranking u all for seeding!

O

old.Sidekick

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Surprised by [PVC]s current form it sounds like I'll have to look into them (I hadn't really thought of them as premiership clan- no offence!).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF you on about here? I think our record on WP and our recent friendlies against some of Europe's finest prove that we most deffo are!

------------------

O

old.[VIT]Augustus

Should be interesting to see how they rate clans into the premiership.. what do they do? go to their clanpages and look at their results?

The admins probably never heard of more than half of the clans, despite how good they might be (I know there's a lot of them out there, mainly UK clans that I know toss all about).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom