winners season2?

O

old.[ERA]Vic

Just wondering who will win Premiership :)

will BIA win again...? =BC= ?...somebody else?

O

old.TGC Snow

loads of clans could win it

i'd go for BC, but ERA, PC, BIA (if they're still as good as they were) all have a chance. And possibly JMC, although i don't think they'l be consistent enough to win it.

O

old.Gimp

Ban Whores

I doubt +N+ will win, no offence to them, but RA beat them so they cant be that great. My money's on =BC=.

V

vuz

i personally can see any of [ERA] [BIA] [JMC] =BC= and [SLH] winning it....

O

old.TGC Snow

SLH won't win it. I know it looks like i'm just saying this coz in the past i have said not nice things about SLH, but they seriously won't win this league... i don't think they are good enough at the basic maps (2fort, well, shutdown2). A bit like us really... expect them to do well on custom maps though.

O

old.TGC Snow

http://www.whitetw.clara.net/icetosser.txt

ffs, are we not allowed to say that we don't think clan XXX will win this league? i thought my post was pretty fair, considering i could have just said i think SLH are totally unsporting, popz is an utter llama, etc. etc., but i didn't. i stated a well reasoned and perfectly legitimate opinion, and i get the SLH mafia trying to fuck me over. What is up with these guys? gah

O

old.make~my~day

maybe its cos u suck llama cock aye snow ?

i r l337 ch34t3r

V

vuz

Originally posted by make~my~day
maybe its cos u suck llama cock aye snow ?

At wot point did he say TGC were better than SLH, or in any way insult them? he said in his opinion they weren't gonna win the league, which is fair enuf, his view

don't start a fucking flame war mmd

E

exxxie

ban whores!

especially don't start Flame wars with Sn0w...cos you'll just get spanked :)

Seriously lets leaves the flaming to the big boys at UKTFCL...this Forum has always remained pretty much flame free..a refreshing change.

O

old.make~my~day

Originally posted by ViRuZ
At wot point did he say TGC were better than SLH, or in any way insult them? he said in his opinion they weren't gonna win the league, which is fair enuf, his view

don't start a fucking flame war mmd [/B]

when did I mentio anything about that either ?

im just saying is it cos u suck llama dick Snow ?

O

old.[SLH]Slippy

Dont tar us all with the same brush. If you have a problem with popz/ice etc then have a go at them dont start moaning about the whole clan. Most people (I hope) will tell you I am a decent guy and up for a laugh but when you start having a go at [SLH] as a whole it fooks me off. I would never moan about [TGC] cause most of them are good lads its just you that are the mouthy t**t who likes to think he knows best.

Just check the time and you will see i`m pissed as I write this :)

O

old.make~my~day

lol Slip - its 8:35 and ive just ballsed up me paper round f00k

O

old.[BC]eat

Is it me or do all these sort of threads always seem to involve SLH.......

=|

O

old.[SLH]Slippy

Your quite right Eat most threads about winning seem to involve us somewhere. That is unless were playing you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom