where have all the refs gone??

O

old.[Do]JiM

Ok not as the subject would suggest this isn't someone screaming for refs and wondering where i can find a bloody ref (btw if u need a ref for a match just pop into #bwtfcl and start screaming "I NEED A REFFFFF" and i'm sure someone will come to your assistance :)) anyway back to what i was on about all those eons ago.......... Yeah i have noticed that in most games there isn't a ref to be seen (/me looks across the horison) well maybe i'm wrong (BAH) i mean if the clans dont need a ref that fair do's i'm not one to intervine but there seems to be soo many squabbles between clans that have read the rules and people who have just quickly read over them and not picked a thing up and this could all be sorted out if a ref was in the room or a ref was watching in on a game from tfc (goto link at bottom to get tfc_bot which lets u do rcon through IRC)

thats about it i think................yep

please dont flame me and start saying "i have never been in a squabble with anyone in my life but you just make me want to get a axe and chop off your head" oh and please someone buy me a spellchecker :)

have fun
[Do]JiM

Think of the children (e.g. ion-ref)

O

old.Hat0

i have never been in a squabble with anyone in my life but you just make me want to get a axe and chop off your head

O

old.TripleM

Do u need any more ref's ?

i ref about 4 matches for ETFCS and one for UKTFCL so if u need any more i would do it if i not doing anything else :)

contact me
ICQ 52535138

thxs

Madmaxmatt

[This message has been edited by TripleM (edited 10 July 2000).]

O

old.[Do]JiM

maybe mmm
but i think the problem is more clans not haveing a ref even when there are loads available :) then they start to squbbal where as if a ref was there it could all be sorted out in a flash :)

Have Fun
[Do]JiM

O

old.[ATO]Insomnia

If you run a league without compulsary referees (at each match) then this outcome of squabbles is hardly surprising :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom