O

Olvotoil

gonig to be a friar , wiv Cutting Edge

Btw gl all, i played US it gets annoying

P

Pouget

Friar

Another friar here joining CE :)

Olvotol, I welcome your choice. It's always good to have more drinking buddies ;).

S

Subbiz

Re: class

Originally posted by Elomiem
prob ranger just as my main..

o - m - f - g
I give 10 gold to the first guy who slaughters this one, gotta punish him for that useless alt-list in his signature.

thats like 2 days of work, at most, nice to flag with~~

O

opoc

I think im going to play:

Norseman CritBlade
Norseman Skald
Kobold Hunter
Lurikeen Light Eldritch/Briton Paladin/Firbolg Spearo/Or something else that i have not decided yet :)

Them classes should be fun :)

A

Archeon

I plan to make that class kemor uses, true it will make me look like a skinny grey wuss, but being purple con to a lvl 50 has to have its advantages :D

T

[TD]Glocar

Ummmm what to choose..

Maybe a Enchanter or maybe another Ranger... yeah i think a Ranger

cos all casters well many pet casters will be killed on sight

T

the_smurflord

I'm going to make a middie healer. As everyone seems to be going for the more offensive classes, it seems to me that a support class character will be quite rare and therefore in demand. After all, someone's got to res you.
Going to go half pacification half mending

R

Ryu_Murasame

I was thinking of playing:

Saracen Infiltrator
Celtic Warden
Briton Minstrel
Norse Scald

So that's my 4 places taken!

Good luck, see you all on the game

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Ryu_Murasame
So that's my 4 places taken!
I could be mistaken, but I was under the impression that you get 4 slots in each realm on the PvP server, so 12 in total....

I'm going to play an Armswoman.... I :wub: my Albion tank babes!

M

mcdonalds

Skald

Only coz i think Madeline and Eos r soo sexy :D

O

old.Pepsay

i have no idea... will probably end up with making another hero

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by alithiel50

I could be mistaken, but I was under the impression that you get 4 slots in each realm on the PvP server, so 12 in total....

I'm going to play an Armswoman.... I :wub: my Albion tank babes!

Nah alithiel50 - your right. 4 slots on each realm, so thats 12 possible characters.... maybe more if we are ever allowed 8 per realm.

Just for now, im a Troll Skald, wanted to be a Troll in alb, and loved playing a skald in my spint of mid playing.

The insta running speed and mezz is great.
Also the DD's alow you to test if someone has /safety off without drawing your sword and having loads of players jump on you.

O

old.chesnor

I have rolled a Champion for the testing on Gorre. Don't know if I'll keep one for Camlann, but its okay so far. 1on1s I've had so far have been mixed, Thanes > Champs > Friars. A zerker jumped me, and had a nice fight but some cleric kept healing me so I don't know how that would have turned out (I would have lost at a guess).

One word to all the wannabe stealthers though. Please, please don't spec stealth. It utterly sucks and you can be seen a mile off. Spec weapon and envenom and let stealth autotrain, you know it makes sense.

O

old.Cotta

Like Khalen:

Troll Shaman, so funny :)

Ahhh, Methanol the big moaning troll

O

old.Demerzel

im gonna powerlvl me a shadowzerker
then im gonna dedicate 3 days to finding every enchanter near mag mell-ardee and kill them repetably :clap:

O

old.Lianuchta

Celt Warden. Part of premade levelling group.

Z

zagor

wow some peeps have mentioned 4 chars there thinking of creating and playing when you can have the full and maximum 12 chars (4 per realm x3 = 12) thats untill the add on disk comes out next year and then you can double that, but i dont think i will be here by that time anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom