Well, its Goodbye from HMDC

O

old.Stevep

For those following recent going on's would know that a few days ago I resigned as leader of HMDC and left the clan. I was expecting them to carry on fine without me as they still definitely had the resources there, apparently it wasn't to be.

Therefore, as of Wednesday night, HMDC is no more. Been 2 good years at HMDC, and also tough ones. I doubt many clans had to quite start up from the very bottom like HMDC. Took me about 2 months get em all download and install icq, hehe. Anyway, thanks to all the past players who had participated in being a part of HMDC these include:

Recent
Myself
Mr Suicide
BrainroTT
Bloke
Rob/Master Rob/R0807/freestyler whatever name he calls himself this week ;)
Red Star
Chewie
Chiad
Dr Kazza
Mikkk
Numbnutz
Psycho MP
Enema
Baptist
MMD
F3 Speech
Monie
Shadee
Asmo
Andy
Overkill
Rumble
Matrix
TNT
Flood
Past
Amnion
Guess who its Stu
Firestarter
Cintas
Hud
Groo/Phantom
Mr Roggger
Popefester
Genghis
Yarni
Sgt Slaughter
Shadow (Emllik)
Darkstorm
Steve Thomsit
Firehawk
Battlehord
Skyline
Geforce
Silverfang
Zodiac (about a week or something)
Shadz
Snake
Other Snake
and Figman, who was the original founder of hmdc that made these 2 years possible.

There's no doubt I've forgot someone off that lists, so sorry if I have :(

Thanks to all the clan who we've battled against for the past 2 years. Starting from our first games v's ROD (Rate of Decay), CJK who hammered us a bit back then and ARAC who taught us not to use sg's at the top of each lift on well with their dropping of grenades from below, actually, that tactic might work better nowdays ;)

Clans that definitely deserve a special mention are TC, FUNK and FA. We been fighting together for seasons now and were our chief rivals, through season 2 and 3. After being so close for those 2 seasons we did manage to up our game for the last season of wp league :) Other clans, who we always had friendly games v's recently are CJK, DA, DFA and BD. All great guys. SHS also deserve a mention, cause they are definitely a top lot and never heard any of them moan once in games between us.

oh well, not much more to say. Least we finally managed to beat DW a map before it all came to an end. Think we should have beaten SHS and AK a map though, but them guys are golden with the luck ;)

No doubt many of the recent HMDC players will be looking for clans, so good luck to them all in find one. Few of them are very good quality players, and quite easily deserve a place in a top clan, ain't telling u which ones though :) Some can already be found playing informal & friendly games in the clan

Just like to apologise to all leagues/clans we affect by folding and thank all league/ladder organisers and admins/refs for all their time put into running leagues/ladders for us to play in.

If u got this far, thanks for taking the time to read all this crap.

V

vuz

soz to c HMDC go, nice clan, gud luck to ya all :)

O

old.Demoz

:(

One of me fav clans, and one id like to off played against, gl ste, and gl to all HMDC whatever you do now.

:(

O

old.Squally

Sorry to see you go Steve:(
Well played HMDC, be proud, you had a very good going there, hopefully my clan [ECS], who are quite new can get up to a good standard as you did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom