Warpath Map

O

old.[SC]Malignant

please read this as it's important

on the pc zone server they have a 1 min pre-match mode, and one day warpath was played, the pre-match mode fucked up the map as no-one was allowed to cap, this is a big problem as we have Warpath coming up

just to make sure it wasn't a glitch i tried it myself on lan and it did the same thing, i'd advice you to change the map for the last week of the season

O

old.[RA]Ring Peace

Please read previous post on warpath as this was discussed before and a solution was found.

O

old.t!mo

I now believe solution to be wrong. I have read many posts to hlds_linux mailing saying map specific cfgs won't work.

Instead it has to be done in mapcycle file

2fort
hunted cr_sniper/5
warpath tfc_clanbattle_prematch/0
etc

however since rcon changelevel doesn't use this but forces the map change there is a prob. I don't think there is a solution at present.

Therefore as I said before. Warpatch should be removed.

BW servers are not running latest version of dedicated server. Spy cheating can go on and I have witnessed it in games. Plz get the servers fixed.

O

old.TGC Snow

hmm.... it seems that warpath is definitely fixable... but it could be more hassle than it's worth.

Maybe a map for next season, but this season, how about another session of rock2? ;) *cough* why would i say that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom