TK script

O

old.[VIT]Augustus

Damn it! We need to find what setting it is that kicks ppl off the server after those TK's.

We played 8th tonight (good game guys.. report on our web) and there one of our Mad-Emping-Engies got kicked and banned for his teamkilling. Not good in a clanmatch.

This did not affect the result of the game as 8th were winning safely then, BUT this might happen in a tight game WHEN it really matters.

Guys and girls, we need the answer now so we can prevent this in future matches.

------------------
Augustus
VIT

O

old.make~my~day

It's something you will have to live with sorry.

I think it's about 4 or 5 TK's

So it's not that bad

------------------
[SLH]make-my-day

BWTFCL Admin - Overall
BWTFCL Referee - All Pools
Admin - Pool B

ICQ 42743025

O

old.[VIT]Augustus

uhh.. you've never seen our engies at work then... :p

Hmmm.. this is definately a bad thing. Thanks Valve, another thing we have to be EXTRA careful about.

------------------
Augustus
VIT

O

old.TGC Snow

ffs, it isn't something ppl should have to f**king live with. We should all complain to Valve and tell them to turn this "feature" off for tfc_clanbattle 1 servers. Stand up for your RIGHTS!!! rah muthafuckas

O

old.[VIT]Augustus

I have sent them an email.. hope it doesn't get lost in the flood they have been receiving :p

------------------
Augustus
VIT

V

vuz

we have tried several things that have failed, we r very sorry and would be very very very grateful if anyone finds out wot to do to get rid of this

O

old.[DSHa]Ronaldo

I have cracked it!!!

rcon mp_teamplay 21

then

rcon mp_friendlyfire 0

hooooooray :p

Now what smilies do we have? :wavey:

------------------
?

O

old.Round[DONut]

Doh!

No it seems like this will work!

try to set tfc_autokick_kills 0 to disable or to 1000 if that should not function.

O

old.Nico-XL

"both of those"?

I think you should forget Ronaldo's solution, since it's simply put the game in FF OFF :)

That damn joky Ronaldo... ;)

O

old.[DSHa]Ronaldo

aha

You foiled my cunning plan then Nico :p

------------------
?

V

vuz

round's suggestion doesn't seem to work as i am now banned from server 2 for 30 mins!
:)

O

old.Nico-XL

It's not a "preventive" solution, but at least, we can unban the player that has just been kicked:

rcon listid
rcon listip

(notice the id and ip from last lines (quoting "30mn"), and :

rcon removeid id
rcon removeip ip

(both are necessary to really unban the player)

I'd also prefer to find the preventive solution, but... unless Valve answers on this topic...

|XL|-Nico.

O

old.Nico-XL

And, of course, PAUSE the game, to achieve these commands quietly! :)

rcon pausable 1
pause

That's what XL will do in the future, if such massive disconnections re-occur (and that's why we don't need any admin anymore, furthermore, an admin spending his time in SPECTATOR mode, admiring one of our l33t Soldiers in action... tsss)

Normally here I'd add a smiley... but... no.

O

old.Refugee

The real problem is the bug of the right hand corridor EMP and a soldier top of spiral on 2fort.

------------------
|DSHa|Refugee
ICQ 44128784
Email Nodrefugee@hotmail.com

This message has been typed by Refugee and is therefore deemed unfit for human consumption

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom