SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
There's defo some autistic teenage kid out there who's had way more of an impact.

But they're a teenager, not a 91 year old man with some letters after their name.

Mr. Gwadien. BSc, MSc, PhD, CunT.

Like that?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Threads is on BBC4 tonight, hopefully that means Iplayer.

If you have kids, make them watch it.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Threads is on BBC4 tonight, hopefully that means Iplayer.

If you have kids, make them watch it.
Well that certainly brings back some memories. I remember being shown that in a school class with no idea what we were about to watch - like wtf were they thinking?! It traumatized me and still might be the most terrifying film I've ever seen.

I just checked, it will be airing on iPlayer too. I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch it again.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well that certainly brings back some memories. I remember being shown that in a school class with no idea what we were about to watch - like wtf were they thinking?! It traumatized me and still might be the most terrifying film I've ever seen.

I just checked, it will be airing on iPlayer too. I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch it again.
I can't remember when I first saw it, but it's haunting. It puts any ideas about surviving a nuclear war to bed.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm now a Bikeability instructor. Teaching primary school kids how to cycle on the roads. Not a main job, that's still TV, but a little side gig that hopefully will provide some respite when TV is quiet.

It's quite rewarding, if somewhat tiring.
He's replicating!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Just had my insurance renewal through - still trying to figure out why a BMW 1 Series with a 3 litre engine is 2/3 of the price to insure a standard Honda Civic....

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Just had my insurance renewal through - still trying to figure out why a BMW 1 Series with a 3 litre engine is 2/3 of the price to insure a standard Honda Civic....

Coz Honda's have more features. BMWs don't come with indicators innit.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Coz Honda's have more features. BMWs don't come with indicators innit.

Suspect they don't work on the Honda - nothing bloody else does.

Engine and transmission are fine and living up to Hindas reputation. Everything else attached to it....isn't.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Planet of the Apes was bloody awful. But it did eventually give us Rise of the Planet of the Apes so there's that I guess.

Crossing out Corpse Bride, Ed Wood, and Edward Scissorhands seems overly harsh. They might not be to you tastes but they were each good films for what they were.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Crossing out Nightmare Before Christmas is a crime.

Mars Attacks was "okay".

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
View attachment 49593

Tell me why I'm wrong. The ones not crossed out are the good ones.
Everything from Beetlejuice to Sleepy Hollow is good, and a few are great, Planet of the Apes is utter turd. I quite like Big Fish as well although it's more marmite. Is Dark Shadows the Johnny Depp one? Thought that was OK but I can't remember much about it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yeah, Depp as the unwilling head of a vampire family iirc. Much more comedy, less grim than Sleepy Hollow

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Somewhat related note about the above - apparently GOG guarantee ownership of games for life when purchasing, not sure if thats true, i haven't used GOG for awhile - anyone confirm?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Somewhat related note about the above - apparently GOG guarantee ownership of games for life when purchasing, not sure if thats true, i haven't used GOG for awhile - anyone confirm?
I believe their stance is that once you have downloaded it and installed using an offline installer you can do what you want with it no one will take it away even if they lose their license to sell the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom