Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
NSFW

Jordan's split has been all over the papers
She should be more careful getting out of the car

jdn.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I have been to Poland for the first time. I have eaten weird and wonderful things like Zug, at least three different kinds of Pierogi, and possibly my own body weight of Kielbasa. It was quite warm. The ladies seemed to dislike wearing too many clothes. I was there for work so 7/10. Would invade again though (y)

Carbon60

One of Freddy's beloved
I have been to Poland for the first time. I have eaten weird and wonderful things like Zug, at least three different kinds of Pierogi, and possibly my own body weight of Kielbasa. It was quite warm. The ladies seemed to dislike wearing too many clothes. I was there for work so 7/10. Would invade again though (y)
Sounds great, what's Zug? I can't find anything online about it.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Going to have a go at cooking squid. With hot Spanish paprika in a tomato sauce with garlic, lemon, and herbs It's either going to be delicious or a disaster. Anyone experienced at cooking squid?
How was it? Similar to prawns, it can get rubbery quite quickly if over done, so high heat and fast...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Reminds me of an old joke my Dad liked to tell

[bloke talking to waiter in Chinese restaurant]
- Waiter ! These prawns are rubbery !
- Ah fank you very much !

Bless him. I really miss him. I'm OK. But...well...you know...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
a6ZL0Pq_460s.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Sounds great, what's Zug? I can't find anything online about it.
ah right so apparently its spelled Zur

Carbon60

One of Freddy's beloved
ah right so apparently its spelled Zur

Thanks, Pierogi and Kielbasa sound like things I'd like to try but not Żurek.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Take the dumbest people you know and make it even more dumb. That's the average person. Shocking how most people on FH are near the top of the curve on this one.
Is he... is he calling us stupid?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Right, so this was posted on X (Formerly Twitter) by the local plod;

It is with great sadness that one of our police dogs has died responding to an incident yesterday.
Officers were called to Watermead Park in Birstall yesterday (Wednesday 3 July) following a report that a man, who was wanted by Nottinghamshire Police, may have been in the area.
As part of our response to the incident, a police dog was also deployed to assist with the search.
The suspect made off from officers before entering the water in Watermead Park.
The police dog became unresponsive after it also entered the water and was taken to a vet where it was confirmed they had sadly died.
Following a continued search of the surrounding area, the suspect, a 27-year-old man, was located in the park and arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and subsequently arrested on suspicion of causing unnecessary suffering to a protected animal.
He remains in police custody.
An investigation is ongoing to establish the full circumstances surrounding the dog’s death.
The investigation for the offence in which the man was wanted is being led by Nottinghamshire Police.

So he also got the charge of 'causing unnecessary suffering to a protected animal', so let's say for worst case scenario the dog jumped into the water with him and bit him and he stabbed it (let's not forget, worse case, could have just punched it/drowned on its own) he could get more prison time for it?

I think it's fairly natural for you to defend yourself from a human if it's going to cause you harm, that's why I suspect the Police won't chase you into water because even if you're knocked out chances are it's game over, if a dog attacks you, especially in water, I think it's fair game to react.

I'd argue it's the fault of the police for having the dog chase the person into water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom