SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Back from a hugely inebriated long weekend in Porto. Was 31 degrees.

I'm fucking freezing now :eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
"Is there anything sadder than seeing someone with a dog picking up dog shit ?....I suppose someone maybe without a dog."
Frankie Boyle

Tom

I am a FH squatter

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

As they should. They should also be on their way to Chris Packham's house for his "Is it time to break the law" documentary.

Embattle

FH is my second home

I detest the bloke and his need to endlessly perform on social media just because as an actual actor he isn't as successful as other members of his family, but being arrested is a bit of a stretch.

Bodhi

I detest the bloke and his need to endlessly perform on social media just because as an actual actor he isn't as successful as other members of his family, but being arrested is a bit of a stretch.

Agreed with all of this - Fox is a bellend of the highest degree, but arresting someone as they were thinking of committing a crime a little bit dystopian in my book.

And I'm still not seeing why it's any different to Packham's massively narcissistic struggle session commissioned by Channel 4 encouraging people to break the law.

Incitement is incitement, no matter the cause tbh.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
arresting someone as they were thinking of committing a crime a little bit dystopian in my book
To the gallows with you, obv

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Actually, he directly encouraged people to commit a crime, whereas Packham asked the question, "is it time to start breaking the law?"

Probably a bit of a push, but hilarious non-the-less.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There is a line in the middle of that imo,
There can't be.

Watch that vid I keep posting. It describes exactly why there can't be. If you can watch that - and answer the question he directly poses the audience, then I'd love to know who that person is and why you trust him more than you do yourself.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The older I get the less time I have for Tom Cruise. I don't know why. I don't have anything against him (fnar fnar). He's made some cracking movies. I think maybe it was whoever decided to cast him as Jack Reacher. Tom Cruise is what 5'9 ? Jack Reacher is 6'5 and can punch through concrete. At least they cast the right guy for the TV series (Alan Ritchson).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm the reverse @Lamp - as I get older I'm mellowing towards him. Can ignore the scientology stuff etc.

Just watched the new Mission Impossible. Have to hand it to him - it's pretty good.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The older I get the less time I have for Tom Cruise. I don't know why. I don't have anything against him (fnar fnar). He's made some cracking movies. I think maybe it was whoever decided to cast him as Jack Reacher. Tom Cruise is what 5'9 ? Jack Reacher is 6'5 and can punch through concrete. At least they cast the right guy for the TV series (Alan Ritchson).

I've no issue with what TC tends to show towards the public, I've never heard him preach about the cult he is a member of so that is all fine. Yes the TV series of Jack Reacher with Alan is rather good.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
:oops:

Even if you have the money the auction process means your chances of buying the licence in one of the auctions is pretty low; I think my cousin (a lawyer at the time who was earning a buttload) took about five or six years to get one.

But, it does make sense; Singapore has brilliant public transport and limited space, and my cousin freely admitted he didn't need a car, he just wanted one.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

If you watch him there he gives the police plenty of rope to hang him with by saying he intends to break the law, encouraging others to do so and then saying he is happy to be arrested. It’s a fairly open and shut case given UK law Id imagine but I doubt he’s going to do any porridge for it so it’s just publicity.

Bodhi

If you watch him there he gives the police plenty of rope to hang him with by saying he intends to break the law, encouraging others to do so and then saying he is happy to be arrested. It’s a fairly open and shut case given UK law Id imagine but I doubt he’s going to do any porridge for it so it’s just publicity.

Yet as I've mentioned a couple of times - the shit irritating one from The Really Wild Show gets a free pass for suggesting on Channel 4 attacking an oil refinery might be a good idea.

If threatening to chop down a couple of camera warrants 5 cops turning up to your house, what should threatening to damage critical infrastructure and possibly endanger life be worth?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yet as I've mentioned a couple of times - the shit irritating one from The Really Wild Show gets a free pass for suggesting on Channel 4 attacking an oil refinery might be a good idea.

If threatening to chop down a couple of camera warrants 5 cops turning up to your house, what should threatening to damage critical infrastructure and possibly endanger life be worth?
Maybe they will but as Raven pointed out the wording was less “I am going to do it” in Packham’s case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom