SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's the new strategy of the Royal family. Better just to ignore, there's more important things than Keeping up with the Windsors

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What happens when you get pussy whipped by a talentless gold digger sadly. He'll just continue throwing his family under the bus to keep his money hungry wife happy.
To be fair, his family were probably briefing the press about him, and his brother probably did knock him on his arse.

Remind me why they don't really pay proper tax and are above many of our laws again?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
To be fair, his family were probably briefing the press about him, and his brother probably did knock him on his arse.

Remind me why they don't really pay proper tax and are above many of our laws again?

So what if William knocked him on his arse? they aren't the first siblings to come to blows over a woman and they won't be the last. For someone that wants "a quiet life" he sure knows how to keep on going and going and going, it's all about the money at this point, whatever morales and integrity harry had are gone now. There's just the money hoover known as Meghan and her little lapdog Harry now.

Part of me hopes Charles comes out and confirms that James Hewitt is his dad and severs all ties with him, that'll never happen obviously. The Palace should do something though, I'd say stripping their titles would be a good start.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I'm not defending the royal family, I dont like any of them, but Harry is clearly a fucking whopper.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So what if William knocked him on his arse? they aren't the first siblings to come to blows over a woman and they won't be the last. For someone that wants "a quiet life" he sure knows how to keep on going and going and going, it's all about the money at this point, whatever morales and integrity harry had are gone now. There's just the money hoover known as Meghan and her little lapdog Harry now.

Part of me hopes Charles comes out and confirms that James Hewitt is his dad and severs all ties with him, that'll never happen obviously. The Palace should do something though, I'd say stripping their titles would be a good start.

We don't actually know what happened but if he has been treated badly, which would surprise nobody, then why shouldn't he cash in on it?

It's all just the latest celeb bollocks and will go away when the right wing loons, Gbeebies et al, find something else to distract their idiot viewers with.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
We don't actually know what happened but if he has been treated badly, which would surprise nobody, then why shouldn't he cash in on it?

It's all just the latest celeb bollocks and will go away when the right wing loons, Gbeebies et al, find something else to distract their idiot viewers with.

Because the royal family is meant to be above all this shite, just sack the lot of them off.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What I find funny is how people get upset and pick a side over it (usually the Royal family) because they're personally slighted by it or something.

All very fucking strange if you ask me.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Because the royal family is meant to be above all this shite, just sack the lot of them off.

Yeah, but afaik, Harry asked to walk away from it all...and was denied. If I was in his place, then I would say bollocks to it all too.

Anyway, all this is insignificant when put against paying £12m of our money to protect a rapist.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yeah, but afaik, Harry asked to walk away from it all...and was denied. If I was in his place, then I would say bollocks to it all too.

Anyway, all this is insignificant when put against paying £12m of our money to protect a rapist.

Protect a what? What rapist?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

Im not sure thats the case. He did walk away, asked for privacy, then released a netflix series and a book?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Im not sure thats the case. He did walk away, asked for privacy, then released a netflix series and a book?

He walked away and they fucking trashed him and his missus. Not through their mouths, but their mouthpieces - the press. Constant briefings, day after day, pick pick pick. It isn't about privacy, it's about controlling the narrative. I'd do the same - if people are going to trash me every day of my life, I'm going to start talking.

Anyway, who gives a shit. They're all just rich people who happened to slide out of the correct vagina back in the day.

DaGaffer

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He walked away and they fucking trashed him and his missus. Not through their mouths, but their mouthpieces - the press. Constant briefings, day after day, pick pick pick. It isn't about privacy, it's about controlling the narrative. I'd do the same - if people are going to trash me every day of my life, I'm going to start talking.

Anyway, who gives a shit. They're all just rich people who happened to slide out of the correct vagina back in the day.
Did they though? I've not paid much attention but there only ever seems to be any noise about them when they thrust themselves into the spotlight. The media always seems to be reacting to them rather than the other way around.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Of course they're dirty fucks! but dirty fucks that shouldn't be airing their dirty laundry, as Aoami said, they're meant to be above all this.
That's an absolute crock of shit. They've never been "above" anything.

Their main goal is the continuation of the monarchy. Harry has been thrown under the bus because of it. He's come out as a whiny spoiled brat which, surprise, he is. But he ain't lying - they're cunts that briefed against him.

Think of it this way - Megan Vajazzle is undoubtedly a tit, and not a very talented one - but she did what she did on her own (whether she had to smoke some pole to get her role or not) - which is a million times more work than any of the other royals have ever done. It's why Harry looks like a bitch - he doesn't know how to work so all he can do to earn a crust is spill the dirt on the family that disowned him.

As much as I detest the bitch - Meghan is probably the least detestable of the lot of them.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That doesn't mean what you think it does. I'm no apologist for Prince Andrew but being gagged by your own family for PR reasons isn't a guilty verdict, and shouldn't be treated as one. Conviction or GTFO.
I'd usually side with that 100% - but if it was Assange who was wanted on rape in the US we'd have deported him the same day.

The Royals are largely above the law - so conviction for anything is largely impossible. Even 'small' shit like wildlife crime they're clearly guilty of - the police aren't allowed on to the Royal's estates to collect evidence so prosecutions cannot ever be realistically brought. (And "not allowed" is an across the board rule with all that implies btw...).

So in fat Andy's case - a settlement including him agreeing to stop denying he raped her is as good as a full jury conviction for me.

When they subject themselves to the full rule of law like you and me then I'll defend them.

Until then they're rapists and rapist-protectors.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Awww. I knew I'd get a facepalm from royal-loving tory-boy @Embattle for that, but I thought it'd be after I'd finished editing the post! :)

DaGaffer

Awww. I knew I'd get a facepalm from royal-loving tory-boy @Embattle for that, but I thought it'd be after I'd finished editing the post! :)

I'm as republican as you like but your post is still fully worthy of a face-palm. The settlement was imposed on him by "the Firm" to do the least damage to them, and if there were sufficient grounds to make a case against him them prosecutors are actually obliged to do so (out of court settlements be damned) as there was with Maxwell, but there isn't so "good enough for me" is neither here nor there. Call him a sleazebag cunt by all means, that's demonstrably true, but calling someone a rapist without a conviction isn't on under any circumstances.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
calling someone a rapist without a conviction isn't on under any circumstances.
Being above the law - any law - isn't on under any circumstances.

If someone is above the law in whatever capacity then calling them whatever you like is fair game IMO.

DaGaffer

Being above the law - any law - isn't on under any circumstances.

If someone is above the law in whatever capacity then calling them whatever you like is fair game IMO.

Fuck's sake, listen to yourself. Park your personal views about the Royals. There is no evidence to make a prosecution. Not "insufficient". None. New York prosecutors declined to proceed with any criminal investigation. Once again, Andrew is clearly a terrible person, but to be honest, so is his accuser (she aided in procuring and trafficking other girls for example, and Epstein was chucking serious cash at her to sleep with Andrew the whole time according to her own testimony). The last thing I want to be is an apologists for privileged cunts, but it's pretty much impossible to discuss this topic without noticing the shakedown part of the story. You can definitely argue that Andrew deserves the shakedown (and I wouldn't disagree at all), but that's not the same thing as rape.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
. There is no evidence to make a prosecution. Not "insufficient". None.
You're misunderstanding me.

I accept what you say above. Totally OK with it.

What I mean is - even if the authorities had video evidence of him pounding babies with the queen clapping him on the royal family submitting him for prosecution would be a voluntary decision.

I mean, they'd do it - not to do it would brimg them down - but it would be voluntary.

But constant low-level criminality is overlooked completely.

Hence, for me, call them what you like, when you like, evidence or not.

DaGaffer

You're misunderstanding me.

I accept what you say above. Totally OK with it.

What I mean is - even if the authorities had video evidence of him pounding babies with the queen clapping him on the royal family submitting him for prosecution would be a voluntary decision.

I mean, they'd do it - not to do it would brimg them down - but it would be voluntary.

But constant low-level criminality is overlooked completely.

Hence, for me, call them what you like, when you like, evidence or not.

If it was the British courts going after him that would be true, but not the Americans, there are plenty of American DAs with a bit of Anglophobia in the family tree who'd be happy to make a name for themselves, if they thought they could make a case. Even in absentia trials aren't unheard of.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If it was the British courts going after him that would be true
Yep. And that's what I care about because they're here and:

but not the Americans, there are plenty of American DAs with a bit of Anglophobia in the family tree who'd be happy to make a name for themselves, if they thought they could make a case. Even in absentia trials aren't unheard of.
They can try him in absentia all they like. He ain't ever going to go to prison for any crime in America.

Therefore they're a bunch of paedo-rapist-murderous cunts - and who knows otherwise, because we can't get 'em into a court.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I would like to recommend Sainsbury's wafer thin Brunswick smoked ham. Its German Pork.
Tastes fantastic. I bought 3 more packs this morning 🍖🐷🐷🐷

640x640.jpg

Oh - and get yourself some Roast Chicken with Rosemary Pringles. Amazing.

640x640.jpg

Last edited:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
(I'm fed up to the back teeth hearing about Harry and Megan, so I'm going to stuff some ham in my ears. Got enough of the stuff now)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If you want meat from other countries try Lidl. Our local Lidl sells some really nice stuff, wife buys a lot of Polish/German stuff there and it's proper lush.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom