SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He's a thick as shit cunt.

Honestly looks to me that he's just tried to create a criminal empire while maintaining an active social media presence, if that doesn't show how intelligent he is, I don't know what will. You'd think if you were trying to create your own criminal empire, you'd be fucking quiet about it... but no.. here's him going

Andrew Tate: HAHA I BEAT WOMEN AND DISRESPECT WOMEN

Police turn up and arrest him for crimes against women

Andrew Tate: Surprised pikachu face

He's just a proper thick cunt that was gifted a platform by the fucking media.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just won £110 on some stupid game on the lotto website with £2.00 I had left over after buying 5 lucky dips for tonight.

Which was nice.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I’m not sure the pizza box thing is real tbh.

It isn't, has been clarified already - despite the original tweet claiming it was the case still being up.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It's worth spreading who he is around though, because from what I understand a lot of teenage boys lap his spiel up. A man who thinks women are nothing but servants and who spreads that message to teenagers needs to be shown for the fraud he is.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's worth spreading who he is around though, because from what I understand a lot of teenage boys lap his spiel up. A man who thinks women are nothing but servants and who spreads that message to teenagers needs to be shown for the fraud he is.

But that's fundamental to his image, he's a bad man, innit.

Bodhi

It the information is accurate then sure, I entirely agree. If it isn't, then that's a different matter.

Gwadien

It's pretty ironic that he's a gentleman paying for stuff, whilst exploiting women to make that money.

You can't make the shit up really.

Bodhi

I mean, have you seen any of his vids?

It's pretty open..

I don't know too much about the guy and in all honesty I have little interest in changing that. From what I can tell he is an absolute scumbag, which means we should have to resort to making up random stuff (arrested based on a Pizza box) to make him look bad.

The truth seems to do that well enough on its own.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

@Wij ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter

@Wij ;)
*fap*

Bodhi

@Wij ;)

If only they'd known what they'd started - just how many different ways it was possible to hide a certain URL in messages to new people in IRC groups...

Ah, those were the days.

And my cock is still hard.

Bodhi

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sadly true, but are false allegations common enough for us to disbelieve all accusers? Or just common enough to maintain a healthy scepticism?

It's not really a numbers game. You are supposed to remain sceptical and wait on the outcome of the courts.

If you were confronted by a girl in the street and she told you she'd been raped, the only sensible course of action would be to treat her kindly and call the police. Believing her or not is immaterial.

Gwadien

The Shamima Begum case is clearly way more complicated given what she is accused of.

What else is she accused of other than joining isis?

I mean I'd bet they helped their respective groups just as much as each other, its just one form of extremism had a crack at creating their own country whilst the other hasn't?

I dunno, I just find it weird that we're all for having responsibility as a society for not letting these people fall to extremism but when they do, rather than learning from our mistakes and finding out how we can prevent it in the future we'd rather just make someone illegally stateless and brush the issue under the carpet.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

I mean I'd bet they helped their respective groups just as much as each other, its just one form of extremism had a crack at creating their own country whilst the other hasn't?

I dunno, I just find it weird that we're all for having responsibility as a society for not letting these people fall to extremism but when they do, rather than learning from our mistakes and finding out how we can prevent it in the future we'd rather just make someone illegally stateless and brush the issue under the carpet.

"A crack at creating their own country" is doing an awful lot of heavy lifting there.

You are right though, Begum was groomed and trafficked and is, afaik, the only one out of the 3 to not get killed? Into what is largely irrelevant, though. Both children, both groomed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Huh, just noticed that if you send an email to staff and then recall it, you get a message recall success message just as they log into outlook.

Glad to see it was just before 8:30!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

She is accused of recruiting more people into ISIL and assisting suicide bombers. Of course there was trafficking involved, but not necessarily grooming. MI5 believe she is highly intelligent and knew exactly what she was getting in to and exactly what she was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom