SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'll think about it. If I'm not too distraught.

The geese have so much personality it's untrue. It's going to be a hard ask but if I'm not prepared to do the dirty myself then for me I shouldn't be allowed to eat it.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Chocolate choices in UK supermarkets are shockingly bad. You go to a French supermarket, they have half an aisle of the stuff. Tonnes of it.

The only bad thing is, no European supermarket has salt and vinegar crisps, the mentalists.

Not entirely accurate, as we got some Salt and Vinegar Lays from Aldi just outside Ayia Napa.

Generally true though, however Paprika Lays generally make up for it. Why can't we have massive bags of Paprika Walker's over here?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Paprika Pringles are OK, I ate a hole pipe in one sitting yesterday.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Not entirely accurate, as we got some Salt and Vinegar Lays from Aldi just outside Ayia Napa.

Generally true though, however Paprika Lays generally make up for it. Why can't we have massive bags of Paprika Walker's over here?

Ayia Napa barely counts as non UK..

And yeah you would have thought Paprika walkers would be a thing considering Walkers is a Leicester company!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

Oregano Lays in Greece are incredible

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Is it because CES 2023 is imminent that every TV has suddenly had a 25% discount?

Being able to get a 65" S95 for sub 2k (with old device removal etc) is.. tempting.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Trump's former doctor

TELEMMGLPICT000162098778_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqF6ZbFw_tp6Di2QbhEmANynyPHey36jowYpFulMOtHpc.jpeg

Mafia hitman in disguise ?
Disgraced GP resigns over allegations of child abuse...?
Ex heavy metal drummer finds new work as gynecologist...?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Trump's former doctor

TELEMMGLPICT000162098778_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqF6ZbFw_tp6Di2QbhEmANynyPHey36jowYpFulMOtHpc.jpeg

Mafia hitman in disguise ?
Disgraced GP resigns over allegations of child abuse...?
Ex heavy metal drummer finds new work as gynecologist...?

Attachments

• BolqnrDCYAAuDY7.png
    BolqnrDCYAAuDY7.png
    338.6 KB · Views: 0

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
He'd been suffering from bile duct cancer. In the end he passed away peacefullyat home with loved ones holding his hands. The way he wanted.

Spent the last couple of weeks crying, lying next to him, sometimes sleeping by his side, telling him how much I loved him.

Anyone that hasn't opened up to loved ones yet take my word for it. Don't wait till it's too late
So sorry for your loss, lots and lots of hugs to you ..... you are so right I wish I had spent more time with my dad before he died.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just doing some testing on migrating to MySQL 8.x and I came across the first ever thread/post, over 19 years ago!!!!

Embattle

FH is my second home
That Tate bloke comes across as a complete twat, another example of what is wrong with narcissists who spend too much time on twitter.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He talks like Jim Carey doing some sort of character too.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
That Tate bloke comes across as a complete twat, another example of what is wrong with narcissists who spend too much time on twitter.

He's just been arrested for rape and human trafficking. I hope the charges stick, that'd wipe the smug shit eating grin off his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom