SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You can learn a lot from the Internet
Question: how do I keep mice out of my microwave oven?
Answer: shut the door

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aRE13rq_460s.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Of course, you line up apple 1 and the knife to take 1/3rd of the apple, and the second apple to take the same, and then everyone gets 2/3rds of an apple.

Then you take the knife, and stab OJ :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Seems he can't help himself:

I do not understand how people believe he is a genius. He is not designing or building code/cars/rockets but the engineers working for the company. Twitter is basically his personal playground right now. Upset Elon The Great = get banned. Praise Elon The Great = Get a reply. Fucking cunt.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I thought it was a private company and he could do whatever he liked? :)

At least he's consistent - bannded the lad from doxxing him, journo's pick it up and doxx him, so he bans them too.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

At least he's consistent - bannded the lad from doxxing him, journo's pick it up and doxx him, so he bans them too.
Consistent? You having a laugh? He has backtracked on so many statements since he took over.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Except as pointed out in the article he isn't just banning ones who shared a link.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh, I've always said he's a cunt.

But he's banning doxxers, and I wanted to point out that you lot said it's a private company when I was making the free speech issue about big corporations like twatter and wankbook - but got told they were private companies so they could do what they liked.

I don't much care about any of it - including any fallout, unintended or not :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This, however, is something I do care about.

But we talk much more about twitter, it's content moderation policies and rich people we hate.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Turkey fryers do look kinda dangerous...

They got one on Amazon for £200,,,,,,

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The Trafford Road scheme is pretty decent all things considered, although there are a few minor issues. This is one of them. For some reason TFGM love over-engineering things. They put kerbed islands on all their bidirectional cycleway junctions. It's weird.

Also, they keep using very unforgiving 90 degree kerbs when they should be buying sloped kerbs you can ride up without falling off.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
My wife was asleep on the sofa last night and I gently nudged her to go to bed, she responded with "no I need to close these JIRA tickets" and then snuggled down

That may well be the saddest dream ever.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The Trafford Road scheme is pretty decent all things considered, although there are a few minor issues. This is one of them. For some reason TFGM love over-engineering things. They put kerbed islands on all their bidirectional cycleway junctions. It's weird.

Also, they keep using very unforgiving 90 degree kerbs when they should be buying sloped kerbs you can ride up without falling off.
It's the rigid British mentality of "must control everything", rather than enable and help people to make sensible decisions for themselves.

A little raised "bump" like a mini roundabout and a bit of paint (the not slippy-like-death when wet kind) is all that's required there.

Need a forum to take this to the local MP so s/he can amend policy. There's no aay that there's an evidence base that says such rigid design and dsngerous over-engineering is good.

Stop trying to treat bikes like cars when they're completely different things is the first order of business. The reason for segregated cycle lanes isn't to protect pedestrians and bikes from each other - it's to protect mushy meatbags from two tonne metal deathtraps.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My wife was asleep on the sofa last night and I gently nudged her to go to bed, she responded with "no I need to close these JIRA tickets" and then snuggled down

That may well be the saddest dream ever.
It's horribly ubiquitous :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Given the total inability of anyone who swings their leg over a bike to follow the rules of the road; this seems ... optimistic.
Agree.

But it's not because they're unable to follow the rules of the road - it's because the rules of the road are really "rules for cars to not kill people". They just make no sense for bikes most of the time.

If pedestrians used roads rather than pavements then it's be the same. We don't all wait for the green man to cross the road - because we're perfectly capable of making road-crossing decisions for ourselves.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It isn't even a roundabout. There's no one-way system in place.

Given the total inability of anyone who swings their leg over a bike to follow the rules of the road; this seems ... optimistic.

Traffic lights weren't invented for cycles.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
My point is, they're motoring infrastructure. Pretty much everything is. Footways - motoring. Cycleways - motoring. Kerbs - motoring. Guardrails - motoring. Paint on the carriageway - motoring. Lights - motoring. Signals, bollards, one-way systems, roundabouts, flyovers, subways, level crossings - it's all motoring infrastructure.

Expecting everyone not driving to "follow the rules" when the rules are designed exclusively to limit the damage caused by bad driving is silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom