SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I'm not saying it ever will make money, but that's clearly what his plan is. No wonder he was trying to back out of it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Then new companies fight over the void it leaves, and the one which wins will be the one that gets the most money pumped into it.

Yay.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Twitter will never make money. It is basically a minority of people screaming at each other. It has no use. It used to pretend it was something different, which brought in advertising. Gloves are off now though, their only revenue stream is long dead.

$3.7bn last year. He actually didn't even pay over the odds for it based on those earnings.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
$3.7bn last year. He actually didn't even pay over the odds for it based on those earnings.

You will need some back up to that, 5b revenue does not necessarily equal 3.7b of profit. Especially not when you are selling shares based on future income, that's all a bit Barcelona and just like Barcelona, pins all its hopes of future development. At least Barca didn't get bought out by a complete moron though, they just weren't good enough.

In its current situation, it's done. Worthless, It's Myspace.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Charging content creators to be "recognised" on the site is an interesting move. I'm very interested to see how it pans out. It obviously won't go anywhere but I wonder if it'll become a bit more like Facebook.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, he already binned that idea, now on to the next.

Top tip, advertisers don't like chaos, not this sort of chaos anyway. After scraping user data, advertising is Twitters biggest revenue.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd love to see how many advertisers actually leave for real.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
xtu8hqnte8z91.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's funny. It's the 15th most popular social network with less than 400 milliion users globally, about 250 million active, out of a global population of 8 billion.

Yet the way people are carrying on you'd think it mattered.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's funny. It's the 15th most popular social network with less than 400 milliion users globally, about 250 million active, out of a global population of 8 billion.

Yet the way people are carrying on you'd think it mattered.

I think it's more to do with that it's the number one social media that's used as a political tool.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
This is a bit weird.

Attachments

• IMG-20221111-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20221111-WA0001.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 9

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think it's more to do with that it's the number one social media that's used as a political tool.
Evidence?

They're all all over it tbh. That's entirely what social media is for - to convince users to vote/think/buy in a certain way.

It's why I went hard no to it all at the beginning and have watched with a mixture of dispair and glee at everyone being taken on some bullshit emotional rollercoaster ride where we don't look at anything important any more.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't know why that's the theme of 2022 - it's the theme of capialism.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You will need some back up to that, 5b revenue does not necessarily equal 3.7b of profit. Especially not when you are selling shares based on future income, that's all a bit Barcelona and just like Barcelona, pins all its hopes of future development. At least Barca didn't get bought out by a complete moron though, they just weren't good enough.

In its current situation, it's done. Worthless, It's Myspace.

Typical Market Multiplier for "digital advertising" stocks is currently 12-13 times revenue (NOT profit) and a quick Google of 2021 revenue gives $3.7bn. QED.

The fact that he's managed to trash the company in short order has nothing to do with it's worth when he bought it. His main problem is that he's loaded up the company with debt to finance the takeover (a la Glazers) and he has a $1.2bn a year payment he has to cover.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
There was a fake pharma bro account that posted that insulin is now free.

So their shares dived, which is depressing in itself.

They're probably trying to avoid legal action.
Yes I saw that, and I expect that was part of it as well. Who'd have thought that this really fucking stupid idea would come back to bite him in the arse.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
All this cos he didn’t want his text messages released :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom