SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Uncharted Collection is finally out on PC. One step closer to Last of Us.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
'kin 'ell it's close between Lula and Bolsonaro. It's 50.5% to 49.5% in Lula's favour. This, after Bolsonaro has allegedly been using the police to carry out massive operations in areas supportive of Lula to suppress votes.

Edit - ~93% counted and it's 50.6% to 49.4% in Lula's favour. Areas still to report are supposedly Lula strongholds (where have we seen the incumbent arrange it so areas that vote heavily in their favour are reported first...).

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
'kin 'ell it's close between Lula and Bolsonaro. It's 50.5% to 49.5% in Lula's favour. This, after Bolsonaro has allegedly been using the police to carry out massive operations in areas supportive of Lula to suppress votes.

Edit - ~93% counted and it's 50.6% to 49.4% in Lula's favour. Areas still to report are supposedly Lula strongholds (where have we seen the incumbent arrange it so areas that vote heavily in their favour are reported first...).

Wonder what Bolsonaro will do if he loses.

He has to out do Trump, right?

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Apparently, a white chap throwing petrol bombs, then killing himself, is not terrorism.

Gwadien

Apparently, a white chap throwing petrol bombs, then killing himself, is not terrorism.

You're surprised?

In other news, I saw a story on the Facefucks in the Sun about a Muslim family with 12 kids complaining about their council living situation.

Comments were very predictable.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Some of the headlines are a bit sensationalist its hardly a swing to the left if he won by half a percentage point
Lots of the leftist press are jumping for joy that a convicted fraudster has just won the presidency.

I know Bolsonaro is a giant cunt and I think this is likely a better result for Brazil, and probably the environment, but we should be honest in our reporting "another verified cunt just won in Brazil, people are utterly fucked, there's barely a silver lining to this brown cloud".

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Bit simplistic to call him a "convicted fraudster" when there were endless question marks over the legitimacy of the trial (eg extensive direct communications between the judge and the prosecution). The judge in question went on to become Bolsonaro's Minister of Justice and the "conviction" conveniently meant Lula was unable to run in 2018.

Gwadien

Honestly, the only thing I care about when it comes to Brazil is whether they want to burn down the Amazon or not.

Corruption is an internal problem that they need to deal with - all countries have rampant corruption, it's just that wealthier countries are better at hiding/redefining it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Convicted in open court, loads of evidence, annulled on a technicality of court jurisdiction alone.

Yes, everything in Brazil is dodgy. But to say it's all trumped up bullshit is not right. It was obvious he was a dodgy cunt. He shouldn't be anywhere near politics.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Honestly, the only thing I care about when it comes to Brazil is whether they want to burn down the Amazon or not.
This. But facing facts: record levels of deforestation were happening under this cunt long before Bolsonaro accelerated it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom