SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Has anyone tried anything like this?

The front of my house is mostly original. But the back wall is a mess of various people's modifications, window and door changes, unsympathetic extensions, etc. The brickwork is ugly. So I fancied trying something like that, watered from above (I'd set up a tap or something from the bathroom inside the house).
That's really interesting.

Most of my house is stone, but there's a 1970's/80's extension that's pebble dashed. I could potentially cover the whole thing in herbs from bottom to top - but I don't get any sun on it unfortunately :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That's really interesting.

Most of my house is stone, but there's a 1970's/80's extension that's pebble dashed. I could potentially cover the whole thing in herbs from bottom to top - but I don't get any sun on it unfortunately :(

Just put plants on that like the shade. Like bluebells etc. I quite fancy one but I've spent a lot this year already tbh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I would imagine they offer some additional insulation too.

A friend had similar, but didn't look after it.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Just put plants on that like the shade. Like bluebells etc. I quite fancy one but I've spent a lot this year already tbh.
Probably cheaper to get a few pallets, nail them to the wall and then get a shed load of plastic posts from a hardware shop.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Yeah but then you don't get the irrigation system. The one I linked you just water from the top, each container has a reservoir which the plant pots sit in.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I used some large trellis panels and a few stand offs to keep them slightly further away from the wall.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Whats going on with Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse? Cash Crunch 2 electric bugaloo?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
A conman?
His conviction in one of the largest ever fraud conspiracies in Brasil was only overturned on a technicality ("wrong" court tried him - though he was found guilty twice).

Would dirty fucking theif be more palatable?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just picked up my ebike, selling the wife's car, going down to a 1 vehicle household.

Embattle

FH is my second home
We've got a couple of triple boxes, we've had some visitors but none of the visitors have turn into residents.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You can get them in kit form or a complete unit.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Pretty much, I put slate on top of mine to keep it in better condition for longer.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Bolsonaro wants to destroy the Amazon, doesn't like democracy and is a militarist. There's documentary about him on the beeb which is interesting, he's like Trump on steroids. He even went around to the natives in the Amazon and had videos recorded of them supporting him tearing down the Amazon, which obviously isn't universally supported.

Lula may be a crook, but at least he *talks* about protecting the Amazon, even if it doesn't translate into much action I think it's pretty obvious it's going to be better than someone who wants to destroy it.

Brazilian politics is corrupt to the core and even though Bolsonaro was elected on an anti-corruption platform, I dont think he's immune to it either, if he were then I'm sure he would have won a landslide for this election.

So yeah, for the good of the planet, fuck Bolsonaro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom