The end of clan 1664....

O

old.[1664]Rusta

1664 has decided to quit TFC as clan, you all know the reasons why; because of the crap patch that has come out. Most of the clan don't want to carry on, as everything that we have put so much time into has changed for the worse. I'd just like to say on behalf of 1664 a big thank you to all the clans we played, win or lose. And to DW for lending us their server when ours was down, thanks lads. Thanks to the admin team.

This is a sad moment, because 1664 where starting to get it together in TFC, we had big plans.

Maybe see you on publics, good luck with TFC and the rush of newbies that are coming ;)

*sob,sob*

Feel free to grab any players you like for TFC clans - there are some damn good players there!

Clan members (in no specific order);

[1664]Rusta, [1664]Gooner, [1664]Black-Heart, [1664]Y2J, [1664]Spike, [1664]Jester, [1664]Reaps, [1664]Apze, [1664]Crossbones, [1664]JetSam, [1664]Test[OWL], [1664]LifeBlood & [1664]FlotSam

But; we are looking into playing other games, such as UTF & Q3F

Cheers......... ;)

------------------
'Audere est Facere'
www.clan1664.co.uk

O

old.[BD]g@gs

Very sorry to hear it 1664 :(

I, and pretty much every member of BD feel the same way and we are *this* close to following suit. Were going to give it a few weeks to see if Valve get this fuck up sorted out, if they dont were outta here.

After spending 12 months honing our skills and getting to 3rd in the WP Ladder and the last 8 of the WPTFCL Valve have moved the goalposts. They have made the two lamest classes the most powerful in the game and fucked the medic and scout up the arse.

Most of BD are not enjoying playing under the new patch, and if you dont have enjoyment, whats the point?. Some have said we wont leave now we have made a name for ourselves but Im not so sure. We played TFC because we enjoyed it at the end of the day...now thats gone.

I have lost all faith in Valve now...and I am having serious doubts about TF2. We could play TF2 for a year only for them to do the same again 12 months down the road.

Thanks for nothing Valve. :(

------------------
[BD]g@gs[CL]

ICQ 50870306
Blood Devils Website
Blood Devils Open Forum

O

old.[KTIT]Tutill

Cry I never saw you but you did sound to be a sound clan :) good luck

sad to see Clans FOLD the patch is .................................... you no wot I'm going to say

O

old.[ATO]Macbloth

Sorry to hear that man , as I always had respect for you , and I hate to see any clan go down ;(

maybe Ill catch ya'll in the next frag ;)

O

old.[ATO]Macbloth

hate to be ghoulish , but if any ex[1664] want to join ATOMIC then contact our recruiter [ATO]CaBaL , or if ya just want a good old cry , bug him as well ;)
ICQ#

V

vuz

Tis a shame to see [1664] go and I have already sent my sympathies.....
wot i want to pick up on is [BD]g@gs comment about scouts and medics being fucked.

Mate - u couldn't be more wrong, it turns out the scouts speed was actually a bug anyway, but that doesn't matter: the only reason they have changed is concs- and ALL concs are possible, and easy to pull off.

Yes- it takes a while to get used to but it is possible and a few weeks in you will be as good as you ever were, although I'm yet to do it I know of plenty of people who can pull off the door to sniper balcony on rock2 EVERY time!

Just stick in there and you'll get used to it!

:)

O

old.TGC Snow

viruz u ph00l, scouts are fucked, because:

weighed up against the medic, they're =slight= speed advantage does not merit their choice any more. Before scouts were great because they could do things that no other class could ever acheive.

Now they're ok in certain situations, but a medic is almost always gonna have the advantage.

That's not to say the patch is shite (I like it) but i'm a wee bit pissed off at what they did to scouts.

cheers
Snow

O

old.-=CaBaL=-

Cheers MAC
we have plenty of shoulders to cry so why not drop me a line if you fancy puttin up with the new patch

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Crux est si metuas, quod vincere metuas. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>It is mental torment if thou art in dread of that which thou fearest that thou canst not get the better of<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
[ATO]-=CaBaL=-
[ATO]Recruiter
cabaluk@ntlworld.com www.clanatomic.com
ICQ 53804826

O

old.[1664]Jester

thanks for the offers guys but 1664 are more than just a game
we are m8s ,and sticking m8s
whateva the game we are still a clan
"1664 WILL LIVE FOREVA"
If ,and its looking good
valve come to their senses and give us our
origonal class setup
"WE'LL BE BACK"
"WITH A VENGEANCE"

thx JEST'

------------------
'TIS FAR BETTER TO BE THOUGHT A FOOL'

V

vuz

Snow: one) g@gs said scouts AND medics and two) scouts aren't that much slower, they only went faster than they are now if you altered the console commands, as reported in planetfortress.
They are still faster and imo better than medics when you don't need grens

O

old.TGC Snow

wahey argument time!

well

1) i don't care what g@gs said, i was talking bout what u said. I don't have a problem with the concs, but the speed change is the act of a hoard of barbarian goat blowers.

2) your opinion is blatantly wrong. it is the opinion of an admin, and it is well-known that admins cannot play TFC. (/me waits eagerly for the flames).

cheers
Snow

[This message has been edited by TGC Snow (edited 15 June 2000).]

O

old.TGC Snow

well that's just an example of the corruption in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom