TFC Bots!

• Thread starter old.[SC]Malignant
  • Start date
O

old.[SC]Malignant

At last the first steps of creating a TFC bot has been made possible. Click the link below to take you to a site which gives you info about the bots and a file to download. At the moment it's at the very early stages of developement, as the bots can't shoot at you or capture the flag but that will be completed in the next update. For the time being you can use them as target practise when you are offline :)
http://www.planethalflife.com/botman/tfc_bot.shtml

O

old.[tP]Merkz

Yes TFC bots,
Very nice :) pity all they do is run around like headless chickins and get stuck :)

------------------
[tP]Merkz
www.theprophecy.co.uk

O

old.[BC]Afx

I like to populate the Nme team with brainless HWG bots then run around STAB STAB STAB STABBIN em :p......I think i might have a few problems lol :D

O

old.Hat0

I did exactly that Afx, but at the map change it came up with the Demon 4 MOTD. And I never installed the bot. hmmmm.

[This message has been edited by Hat0 (edited 07 July 2000).]

E

exxxie

I d/l'd the bot - run it up - got 8 dudes on the other team and played Shutdown2, had a real strange sense of deja vous tho. maybe cos in named em all [STROKE]

arf

V

vuz

xs
if we ever meet

u

get

b34ts

u going to i5?

E

exxxie

This is xs's mum. xs isnt coming out to play anymore. Last thing he said was "V-v-v-iruZ is after me mummy" and ran out of the house. I'll be at I5 to clip your ear sonny, and possibly even slap you in that special spot just above the back of your knees that only well 'ard Mum's know about. You have been warned.

[RA]xs's_mum

O

old.Hat0

This man needs a column. If only to keep him out of the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom