Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That horrible little homophobe Stephen Crabb has walked too.

Good times.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Not a single person has commented on brexit taking six years...she has..as I predicted kicked it into the long grass while using avoidspeak to reassure brexiters...I will put it at the top of the list = first thing to hide away.
Best deal for Britain = not brexiting
She'll be gone before invoking article 50.
She's made Boris FS so he has to deal daily with everyone who wants us to stay.
The whole thing just stands to remind us how undemocratic parliment is.
She needs to be asked again and again..will you invoke 50?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No it doesn't.

You don't vote for a PM, you vote for a local representative.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'd hazard a statement that the UK parliament is about as democratic as the EU one.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
For someone @Job who voted leave.... She has put 3 vocal brexiters in key roles to make it happen... So why all the whine? I am not a May fan but so far she is in process of making a unified government, she has got rid of some utter twats and has shown she has s big set of balls.... I mean Davis, Johnson and Fox all working together is going to take some mediation

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
nah the pm is one of the local candidates in a constituency that is voted in by his or her local electorate. where as Junker hasnt been voted for by anyone ever

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I'd hazard a statement that the UK parliament is about as democratic as the EU one.

The point I made all the way through the Brexit campaign. "Taking back our sovereignty" ha! Get tae fuck.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'd say we're probably a bit more democratic in some areas and less in others.

Job

For someone @Job who voted leave.... She has put 3 vocal brexiters in key roles to make it happen... So why all the whine? I am not a May fan but so far she is in process of making a unified government, she has got rid of some utter twats and has shown she has s big set of balls.... I mean Davis, Johnson and Fox all working together is going to take some mediation
6 years to do it, she couldn't give a crap either way, brexit or remain is just a career choice for them.
Go on telly, say all the right lies and simplistic shit to the masses, her husband is the senior manager for a trillion dollar fund, the issues raised mean nothing whatsoever to the pair of them , she will retire to the 50 grand a go speech circuit, villas all over Europe.
Just smile and wave...smile and wave, there was a plan after Brexit, it was executed and planned like a military operation to knife it in the back and carry on as before.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Sorry but I can't stop laughing at your rant......
As I have said I am not a fan of May, however let's give her a chance before we get all critical... Remember @Job if the position was yours the country would be in bigger crisis than the imploding labour party

Job

Boris's speech, all very non commital...in fact actually says we should acknowledge the will of the people, which clearly includes saying fuck off , we are not leaving.
More Europe is his plan...fair enough, but that will simply be what we have now with a different name on the filing cabinet.
So far we have a pro Sharia law PM who backed remain, a home secretary who has decided 6 years to Brexit, and FS who has been told to tow the line or he's out,.in other words, do fuck all for 5 and then come up with a good reason not to.

Boris Johnson says Brexit vote does not mean leaving Europe 'in any sense'

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
6 years to do it, she couldn't give a crap either way, brexit or remain is just a career choice for them.
Go on telly, say all the right lies and simplistic shit to the masses, her husband is the senior manager for a trillion dollar fund, the issues raised mean nothing whatsoever to the pair of them , she will retire to the 50 grand a go speech circuit, villas all over Europe.
Just smile and wave...smile and wave, there was a plan after Brexit, it was executed and planned like a military operation to knife it in the back and carry on as before.

You're actually hilarious.

Let's vote for Brexit which loosens the protection that employees get vs employers, however let's get upset when rich people get richer.

LOL.

Job

I'm not upset by them getting richer, you could hardly call the pair of them scroungers, they have both obviously worked very hard indeed to be where they are.
I'm saying they don't really give a fuck about brexit or this country..it's just a power trip...a month ago she was ripping brexit a new one, Farage is practically the only politician who had a goal he believed in, executed it and retired.

Job

Im sure scouse is delighted to see she has scrapped the climate change minister, merged it and dropped the climate change name.
Simplification maybe, but dropping the name is quite significant, seeing as its the greatest threat facing mankind in our history.
Even the politicians cant be arsed with it now.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Don't worry or question it, they're experts.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Job - you're a stupid cunt :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
@Job you literally are arguing the point which @DaGaffer made - you moaned about the EU being undemocratic and stuff, how about you just got a Prime Minister who doesn't want brexit? ;)

But I guess you can't complain about our government, because it's the pride and joy of you nationalist nut jobs.

Gray

FH is my second home
'Many dead' as lorry hits crowd in Nice - BBC News

Another incident in France

CnW8TXTWAAAAR8T.jpg

Last edited:

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
i think she has walked in guns blazing and dealt some death blows to some pretty horrid bastards in the process. how boris must be chortling himself to sleep at night atm. as for the rest of it she's barely sat down lets give her a chance, all this holding off regarding article 50 is probably for one reason and one reason only. a strong message to the EU that they will NOT dictate to us what to do, we will do it when we are ready. they made it very clear we are still part of the EU and bound by all its laws and policies till we finally depart. i actually think she has made an impressive start. seriously doubt it will stay that way she is a tory after all ;P

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
um, not sure what you mean there chum. surely Art. 50 is what you want to do if you want to leave the EU? how can you not do what you want to do while blaming your not doing it on someone else?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its more that we will trigger it when it suits us, not the EU.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well sort of. Realistically we need to get a whole load of stuff sorted out before we give ourselves a 2 year deadline. Nobody was expecting us to leave so no plans were in place, certainly not from the leave crowd, who have pretty much buggered off now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom