Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It doesn't make a lot of difference what the person is like in the case of MPs, they all tow the party line which is dictated by the party. May is a despicable human being who does everything she can to be a complete and utter cunt.

In council elections it is generally more personal and party lines don't come into it quite so much.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
please bear in mind I have no idea who this person is. what's she done that is so terrible?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
please bear in mind I have no idea who this person is. what's she done that is so terrible?
Because she's responsible for this

Draft Communications Data Bill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, towing the party line -may- be okay, but the problem is post-Brexit the Tories have moved to a more right-wing view, and this was suspected as a result of the referendum, and is more or less confirmed by Tories and Labour potentially making an official Tory-Lite party.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Oh come on, this is just her 15 mins of fame.
She'll be out as soon as the coast is clear for Boris.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Why in the world would the remainers hand over the power to Boris?, never going to happen

Job

More likely, they'll just pull the rug from under her, when the time suits.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I dont think you realise that all the Leavers have just been systematically outmaneuvered and removed from the chess board. The remainers have guaranteed they stay in control and swapped Cameron out for May

Gwadien

I dont think you realise that all the Leavers have just been systematically outmaneuvered and removed from the chess board. The remainers have guaranteed they stay in control and swapped Cameron out for May

Disagree.

May still holds pretty right-wing views compared to Cameron & Osbourne (?) so I think the Tory-Leavers have largely got their way in a compromise.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Because she's responsible for this

Draft Communications Data Bill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, towing the party line -may- be okay, but the problem is post-Brexit the Tories have moved to a more right-wing view, and this was suspected as a result of the referendum, and is more or less confirmed by Tories and Labour potentially making an official Tory-Lite party.

ah yes. well, politicians would. I mean, wasn't it Cameron who campaigned for "weaker encryption"? ofc they want the data, but the argument and the the desire is flawed. just ask them for complete openness of all their communications and meetings just to see who trusts whom with what.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Well this is where I really have to say I told you so.... It would have of course been funnier if Gove had gotten in...
For all of you who slagged off Cameron.... You ain't seen nothing yet..... and with no election in sight for four? years.... It's going to be horrible, really horrible.... Grats

Gwadien

I don't get it though, is May officially named on Wednesday, or does she become PM on wednesday?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
If there is a GE do you think they will vote Corbyn or May...

Gwadien

If there is a GE do you think they will vote Corbyn or May...

Very good question, even if you throw Eagle into the equation it would be interesting.

I don't know, I think the general populace will believe that the Tories are going to be the same under May as they were under Cameron, I just hope they will be.

Job

Job

I have been pointing this out since the start, We really are entering a dangerous phase as people catch on to her slow push to contain brexit, Nigel Farage will be back out of retirement within a month, calling for civil unrest.

Job

We have just witnessed the greatest power grab against the british public in our modern history.
This was plan B all along, Cameron makes the promise..ditch him for a remainer, quite quickly the two brexiters are pushed out of the race and the puppet is put in charge...just unfuckingbelievable.
She will bury brexit, in fact she'll do it within a week.

Gwadien

We have just witnessed the greatest power grab against the british public in our modern history.
This was plan B all along, Cameron makes the promise..ditch him for a remainer, quite quickly the two brexiters are pushed out of the race and the puppet is put in charge...just unfuckingbelievable.
She will bury brexit, in fact she'll do it within a week.

So since the Brexit vote was all about 'just wait to see what happens'

How about you do the same now instead of bitching?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why not? There is no credible opposition. Get an extra 5 years.
Because there's no election until 2020 anyway? They don't get an extra 5 years - they get an extra one. What's the fucking point in risking it?

They've got a clear majority so they can pass whatever the fuck they like. Elections and referendums can bite people in the ass - as we've just seen. It'd be fucking retarded.

No, the only way the Tories call an early election is if they want to try to reverse Brexit. And they won't do that until they've got a lot of other shit done that they want to get done - which they've currently got carte blanche for. And I don't think they'll do it anyway.

It'd be mad for them to call an election for any other reason. I don't know why people are even bothering wasting their breath on it.

Edit:
May, by a landslide.

I dunno m8. Even @Raven's disgusted by her. I know you may want to paw at her mams whilst rubbing pics of Maggie like she's a sort of second coming but I think the Tory majority might go down if the public got to vote on May. - and they've all the majority they need right now and four years clear sunshine before any other party has to be even paid attention to.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom