BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well by you're own admission we'd never get a result, because as long as he keeps winning you'll keep moaning about it :p

Drats, foiled by those pesky kids again! *takes masks off and reveals Nigel Farage* and I would have gotten away with that second referendum if it wasn't for you meddlesome kids!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You mean
Holen Sie auf die Vereinigten Staaten von Europa

Job

Ouch from S&P. Two notch drop!

Sterling to lose it's role as a global reserve currency?
This has been the greatest move by any large democracy since the French revolution, I would be upset if all the money men weren't worried, nothing to see, everythings happening the same, the economic vultures got a fright and took off a few feet.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
"UK credit rating down. Cost of UK debt up. 0.5% on £470 bn debt = £22 Bn. 2X our EU contribution to international money men. Taking control?"

- Paddy Ashdown

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"UK credit rating down. Cost of UK debt up. 0.5% on £470 bn debt = £22 Bn. 2X our EU contribution to international money men. Taking control?

Yup.

Like spending 350 million / week extra on the EU.

Well done, leave, well done.

Job

Can we have a petition to have Jamie orwight guvna Oliver clubbed to death with a cucumber.

Job

Lol cornwall, it is entirely owned by Londoners, any money going in they take back out with their own trendy shops, you are hard pushed to find an actual cornish person in cornwall.

Job

Yup.

Like spending 350 million / week extra on the EU.

Well done, leave, well done.
I do worry about people sense of reality sometimes, it was rather obvious that a paltry 350m minus what we get back was going to get swallowed up by the slightest hiccup in the markets.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The S&P rating drop is probably the single worst piece of news since the Leave win.

Embattle

FH is my second home
A financial expert the other day made the point it is a guide and much more importantly some countries with a lower rating thanks ours were able to borrow at lower rates, gilts actually went lower today as people looked for safe havens.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Why, because I don't agree with what you've said? or are you some how trying to steer my opinion to your liking? perhaps you'd like a referendum on that too?

No. That you don't understand a democratic action.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Its time to try and change our society for the better, we have a real chance now. Inequality has been around since the start if time and was getting worse under the EU, maybe we can come out of it better? Especially now the main parties are imploding. Who knows.

It won't be any different because as you say...Inequality has been around since the start if time...why would it suddenly change now?
A recession/economic slow down/uncertainty always makes the wealthy richer and the poor poorer.

Because the next will PM will be an unelected PM? the people didn't vote vor Boris and will likely demand a general election.

Because that's what Gordon Brown did...you can moan about it but it doesn't change the fact that there doesn't *have* to be a General Election.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The S&P rating drop is probably the single worst piece of news since the Leave win.
Agreed.

The whole conservative hoo-ha when they were first in power was how they desparately wanted to keep hold of the UKs AAA rating - and we've lost it in one vote.

Outliers aside, it's going to cost us a fortune.

Job

S&p were the only agency that gaves us AAA, that surprised me, guess we ere on the edge anyway.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
No. That you don't understand a democratic action.

Why? because I said the people would demand a general election if Boris became an unelected PM, yes, I get it, it was Tories people voted for, did you really think this much into what I said, I feel kind of sorry for you if you've genuinely sat there thinking about this for THAT long? people will demand a general election, doesn't mean they'll get one.. but they will demand one.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
/facepalm

The chav mother with the lip ring...

"Chav: Oh they take our jobs"
"Reporter: Have you tried to get a job?"
"Chav: Well, no but I expect that's what will happen when I do"

Why are these people allowed to vote? I'd fucking kill to be in her position of being able to freely look for a fucking job again out there somewhere.

Job

Oh fuck off, cherry picking idiots to patronise them, we get that up North endlessly...oh and two fun clever guys at the end....how about showing those gypo romanians leaving shit all over the park.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Oh fuck off, cherry picking idiots to patronise them, we get that up North endlessly...oh and two fun clever guys at the end....how about showing those gypo romanians leaving shit all over the park.

It's not a case of cherry picking (well, I mean yes obviously they've stuck the worse there) it's the reactions of these people and the fact they've voted based on what they've said that's more worrying. The chav mother for example, by her own admittance hasn't even bothered looking for work and she's complaining about people stealing her job... which she hasn't even applied for? that's what fucks me off the most, before agoraphobia set in I worked my arse off, something I'd kill to do again because being on state handouts is not remotely fun and cunts like her are sat there with no intention of looking for work complaining about people stealing her imaginary job? THATS what pisses me off.

Last edited:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
This has been the greatest move by any large democracy since the French revolution, I would be upset if all the money men weren't worried, nothing to see, everythings happening the same, the economic vultures got a fright and took off a few feet.

The French Revolution that killed a third of the population, created a megalomaniac dictator and was replaced by a restoration of the monarchy? That revolution?

Job

The French Revolution that killed a third of the population, created a megalomaniac dictator and was replaced by a restoration of the monarchy? That revolution?
Yup, the good old days.

Job

It's not a case of cherry picking (well, I mean yes obviously they've stuck the worse there) it's the reactions of these people and the fact they've voted based on what they've said that's more worrying. The chav mother for example, by her own admittance hasn't even bothered looking for work and she's complaining about people stealing her job... which she hasn't even applied for? that's what fucks me off the most, before agoraphobia set I worked my arse off, something I'd kill to do again because being on state handouts is not remotely fun and cunts like her are sat there with no intention of looking for work complaining about people stealing her imaginary job? THATS what pisses me off.
Well yeah, but that is cherry picking, it's the insinuation that every one in Bournemouth isn't too sharp, the problem is actually far more bigotted, it's because they are not very articulate that we laugh at their concerns, supposedly educated and open minded people are by far the worst at this..its called snobbery.
If Stephen Fry complained about Romanians leaving rubbish in a ..oh I hate to complain, but its true...type of way, the Guardian would be full of articles titled...Is there some truth in peoples racism?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Still disagreeing, @Embattle?

Stated what was said by a financial expert before an expected downgrade and what gilts did nothing else. However I said a long while ago with some other downgrade how utterly useless these organisations were before the 2008 crash.

I'm expecting plenty more fluctuations but it doesn't change any thing and it'll just have to be dealt with as each one comes along.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
On an unrelated note, Martin Schulz demanded that the UK invoked article 50 by Wednesday, I thought legally we had 2 years to invoke it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom