BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Only complete and utter mental cases would think that.

Or people with genuine concerns about their partner, who isn't British. But hey, if being concerned for the safety of your partner is a mental act, then I guess I'm just mental then?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
My wife is american. So not english by birth either.

There will always be a few that are dicks. Thats what the police and the laws are for. If they think they are given permission by a leave vote to be racist then the courts will be a busy place.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
My wife is English, but back in her past there was a descendant from southern France, (I like to think maybe it was Hugonot but I don't know) anyway she is quite dark. Where I live there are LOTS of Indian and Pakistani people, the looks she gets , even now, from the older blokes who sit outside the shop on the benches (like they do ) is just "why are you with him??" Racism comes in all types.

Once she was walking back from the shops and a van pulled up and a bloke shouted fuck off pakis at her, she actually looked in astonishment, when she realised it was her being shouted at she told them to fuck off in best Crawley language, and they fucked off surprised I expect

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Tiresome immigration boloks, people have no problem, with poles, hungarians etc, regardless of the endless tirade from the left that every leaver is a racist against them.
People don't like muslims, thats it, France will leave because of muslims...we just have to be honest with ourselves...Turkey is like the boogyman that is used to scare us with, and guess what, its because they are muslim,,no one cares about other east european countries, its Turkey that was the final straw.

georgie

FH is my second home
So basically, what I've managed to pick up from this is that ignorant cunts are still ignorant cunts and really fucking stupid ignorant cunts are still really fucking stupid ignorant cunts.

Funny that.

[Edit]
I should probably have looked at the "New message" before pressing 'post'. Despite appearances this wasn't aimed at Job, strange ideas that he has aside. Assuming (and I sincerely hope) he doesn't accost people on the street telling them to "Go back to where you came from".
[/Edit]

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am a little disappointed they removed the petition asking for Stuart pearce to be able to retake his penalty.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Or people with genuine concerns about their partner, who isn't British. But hey, if being concerned for the safety of your partner is a mental act, then I guess I'm just mental then?

Bollocks.

Just because someone has strung a "overheard in waitrose" type montage together and put it on Facebook, doest make it true.

Absolute crap.

Besides which, I imagine there will be some sort of amnesty anyway.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Only complete and utter mental cases would think that.

Yet more nonsense from some right on douche. Having a problem with immigration is not racist. Perhaps if neckbeards got over that fact they could present a reasonable argument, instead of getting themselves all upset.

What a load of bollocks you're talking. Whilst I agree that having a problem with immigration isn't NECESSARILY racist, you only have to look at that photo album (Which I'm certain is a mere fraction of the events that have taken place) to see that those who have a problem with it for any reason other than "Those dirty foreigners taking our jobs" are in the tiniest minority.

It's pretty fucking clear to me that racists, bigots and xenophobes have been given free reign to influence the most critical vote this country has had in well over a generation.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Not everyone who voted Leave is racist but I bet all the racists who voted voted Leave.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Taken from Channel4's fb feed, not even a fraction of what'll be happening, not going to get any better either.

Job

350 million for the NHS, anyone who seriously believed that should be prevented from operating heavy machinery...how much of a cretin do you have to be to base any decision on such an obvious political point scorer...as soon as any politician mentions the NHS , charities or climate change...I just switch off, did people actually think we would just pump the money straight into the NHS...you lied to us!
If you believe shit like that it's time to go on a bullshit course.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Seriously 350 million for the NHS, anyone who seriously believed that should be prevented from operating heavy machinery...how much of a cretin do you have to be to base any decision on such an obvious political point scorer...as soon as any politician mentions the NHS , charities or climate change...I just switch off, did people actually think we would just pump the money straight into the NHS...you lied to us!
If you believe shit like that it's time to go on a bullshit course.

it wasn't even 350million, we got a load back off the EU, in reality it was only about £120-150million - but yea, fucking idiots if they believed that was ever going to find its way to the NHS.

Job

Yup...kicked into the long grass as I said.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He never wanted to win, he wanted to come close but lose and then weasel his way in to number 10.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think my mate hit the nail on the head with what he said

"I deeply suspected long before this, that this was all a ruse to create a smoking gun to get the EU to give into what we wanted. And its gone spectacularly wrong."

Job

This is heading for a total European fuck up, EU providing security, my fucking arse it is.
The reactions amongst the huge anti EU surge across Europe will be that democracy has died...and you know what follows that.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
This is heading for a total European fuck up, EU providing security, my fucking arse it is.
The reactions amongst the huge anti EU surge across Europe will be that democracy has died...and you know what follows that.

They'll all be sat around thinking how they can settle this as best as possible (lol)

I've got an idea of what they'll try

They'll allow the second referendum from the petition, knowing it'll likely be a remain victory

They'll hope that keeps the EU happy and pray its enough

Otherwise they better suit up an get ready to lick the arse of every single EU leader

In short, they've done all this for fuck all, absolutely fuck all.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
They never expected to win, as @caLLous said, they wanted a close race to put the frighteners on and get some concessions and Boris wanted to score some points and get one foot in the door of no10.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
On a plus side, they got rid of David Cameron and likely George Osbourne, downside? the cunts that will likely replace them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom