ECA

I am a FH squatter
Which is ludicrous given Trump is going to crush Clinton.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Not likely atm, but Khans announcement will help.

Job

He's not an idiot, actually a very shrewd and intelligent man.
He's just reached that age where everyone realises what a crock of shit everyone talks and has decided to become the chief of it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
BoE is stating a brexit could cause a recession, although I'm fairly sure recent figures show it heading that way any which no doubt can be blamed on just talking about a brexit atm.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The so called 'experts' at the Bank Of England are just another lot in long line of people or institutions stating an opinion that annoys me because it's at odds with what I want. As usual I'll disregard their analysis and make a conspiracy punt that the BoE will blame the 'inevitable' recession on the thing that I want despite that thing definitely NOT being at fault. Not at all. Nosiree.
Fixed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well seeing as its a global blip...it has nothing to do with the vote.

Besides which, most of the time the BoE are wrong anyway, as are the IMF.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
most of the time the BoE are wrong anyway, as are the IMF.
It's OK. Disregard all expert analysis. The man on the street's 'gut feeling' is definitely a better decision making implement.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ignoring people with a vested interest in the status quo.

Yup

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No. Yet to see one. All I see is a negative campaign run by the establishment. Its not like you have been able to provide a single argument youself either, just doing as you are told, good boy.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
negative campaign run by the establishment
The Bank of England give their economic analysis of Brexit and the tin foil hatters run out and go "negative campaign".

How exactly are they supposed to say "may be a recession due to Brexit" in a positive way?

That thinking is childisly pathetic - because it means that any institution that comes out and says "brexit is bad because..." gets auto-ignored by the "la la la la I'm not listening" brigade.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
No. Yet to see one. All I see is a negative campaign run by the establishment. Its not like you have been able to provide a single argument youself either, just doing as you are told, good boy.

Just like the Scottish referendum; of course it turns out in that case the "establishment" were 100% correct. Of course YMMV.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well exactly, and as everyone is talking a lot of bollocks and maybes then I won't listen to them all that much.

What is interesting is people that called bollocks pre-general election are now so ready to listen to them, just because they support their opinion.

The financials are pretty much an unknown and anyone claiming to know what will happen is clearly full of shit and should be ignored.

The things we can see though are more than enough to fuck it off. Complete melt down under pressure relating to the migrant crisis, downright shenanigans over the trade deal. Fucking about destabilising other countries, and so on.

Job

The argument is entirely around tiny changes to the economy, they are all wild guesses and whatever happens people will spin the outcome to match their prediction simply because these things are highly volatile anway.
I want to leave the EU because it his heading Europe to disaster on the road to good intentions.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
It's OK. Disregard all expert analysis. The man on the street's 'gut feeling' is definitely a better decision making implement.

It is when it's Mark Carney. Going by some of his previous "expert" predictions, the man in the street would have more luck simply by flipping a coin.....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just checking - are we ignoring the IMF too today?

Yep? Good. Wouldn't want that to get in the way of the Euro Hate :)

Job

IMF don't hold much sway tbh after their showing with Greece.
I would have a lot more respect for her if she came out and said they
wouldn't be lending us a penny in future, because we are miserable gits'

As it is the big money people hate uncertainty and her job is keeping the lenders happy.

Hold it, just found out Abba have said they would be upset if we left.....bastards have pulled out the big guns.

Last edited:

Job

I guess they're allowed to fund their own campaign, just depends if they made it clear from the start they would do that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Explains many many things....
Yeah, the IMF have definitely been bought with their hundred and sixty thousand euros.

That website's looking more like the National Inquirer all the time.

Job

I see all ready, the only paper mentioning Kaaaahn is the Guardian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom