Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Nice Yons. What sort of stuff did they want off you / ask for?
The applikation process was less painful than an English passport ap. The requirements are:
1) lived and either worked or uni for 5 years (If you are married or cohab then 3 but I wantef to do it without using Kris)
2) Salary info for the last 4 years (to show you are self-reliant and have paid your taxes)
3) No legal debt (CCJ in Sweden)
4) You have been a good citizen for the time (arrests prison time etc)
The form takes 10 mins to fill in online - submit with copy of passport - sign original and send that and pass in when requested and then wait s few weeks (if you are an EU citizen). If you are from outside EU the process CSN take much much longer (several years). On 6th June next years i will be invited to city hall for a welcome ceremony... no tests etc

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Me and my friends, many of us who've worked in europe, aren't rich.

Perhaps it doesn't suit the unskilled in rich countries - english plumber types - but people who didn't toss it off at school in some self-defeating anti-intellectual strop can and do take advantage of their ability to take their skills and see europe and enjoy the experience of living and working there.

You hate it because polish plumbers are better than your lazy xenophobic ass...
I fucked up school and have been very sucessful in Europe.... more so than the UK

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So turns out that I'm wrong on all points @Job - freedom of movement is a good thing for everyone, regardless of class znd educational attainment.

You got the time to tell @Yoni and @Ormorof why they're wrong and why you're right now you're back down off the mountain?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Me and my friends, many of us who've worked in europe, aren't rich.

Perhaps it doesn't suit the unskilled in rich countries - english plumber types - but people who didn't toss it off at school in some self-defeating anti-intellectual strop can and do take advantage of their ability to take their skills and see europe and enjoy the experience of living and working there.

You hate it because polish plumbers are better than your lazy xenophobic ass...
You should be ashamed of that post you utterly classic champagne liberal snob..we dont need freedom of movement to get a job in Europe..lots of my mates work in the ME and America..theres no political, social experiment involved...the EU is and now gloriously failing to try and fix centuries of war by throwing a quite clearly discredited theory of cultural mix over a continent without the slightest consent of the population..but you think its just dandy because you can swan over there with a few less forms to fill in.
Great idea I'm sure, no doubt dreamt up by someone over thinking the obvious and living in total disconnection from the reality that is biting their clueless asses right now.
"No ghettos in 2030": Denmark’s controversial plan to get rid of immigrant neighborhoods

For starters...the reign of the EU has seen Europe turn towards the horrors of the past..the exact opposite of the plan...and a 10 yr old could have pointed it out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's not an argument @Job - that's just stating how you feel. Again*.

Whereas @Ormorof and @Yoni are actual living people who've lived what you hate, and loved it.

*I noticed how you didn't respond to the fact that Yoni said one of the great things about freedom of movement is that it's allowed people who didn't particularly do well in school to achieve.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
That's not an argument @Job - that's just stating how you feel. Again*.

Whereas @Ormorof and @Yoni are actual living people who've lived what you hate, and loved it.

*I noticed how you didn't respond to the fact that Yoni said one of the great things about freedom of movement is that it's allowed people who didn't particularly do well in school to achieve.

And of course, no one who fucked up in school has ever achieved anything in the UK, so I have no doubt Yoni could have been just as successful over here. Having worked with customers all over Europe and the US, traits of successful people translate worldwide in my experience.

But the opportunity to work and live in another country is fantastic, which is why people have been doing it for years, since long before the EU was a thing.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
lol - just read @Job's article. It's FUCK ALL to do with freedom of movement - it's an article about muslim immigration from outside the EU and danish policy.

Tell us how that's even remotely relevant to internal EU migration @Job?

What's that? Oh, you can't, because in your woefully undereducated mind you can't tell the difference between the two. To you it's all just "people not from round here" - denoted by funny accents or brown skin.

Job

The tiny advantage freedom of movement gives an individual in Europe is not on any level worth the uktra right wing racism and xenophobia it has stoked.
You act like no one will ever move between the UK and the continent again..the tiresome myth that remainers have actually started to believe themselves and use in argument.
We are leaving a frickin trading bloc, not moving into a alternative universe...
Hss anyone on any side at any point said that the EU is going to try to ban UK nationals working in Europe..because if they did that would be the end of it right there..game over.

Job

lol - just read @Job's article. It's FUCK ALL to do with freedom of movement - it's an article about muslim immigration from outside the EU and danish policy.

Tell us how that's even remotely relevant to internal EU migration @Job?

What's that? Oh, you can't, because in your woefully undereducated mind you can't tell the difference between the two. To you it's all just "people not from round here" - denoted by funny accents or brown skin.
Its about the xenophobia that the EU has stoked..they are ruining it for everyone with their misguided ideology.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its about the xenophobia that the EU has stoked..they are ruining it for everyone with their misguided ideology.
It's not the conversation we're having at all.

This isn't about muslims. It's about me, Yoni, Ormorof, DaGaffer and people like us. People you supposedly aren't that much of a stranger to.

Why do you so desparately want to reduce our freedom?

Job

So everyone who isnt in the EU has had their freedom reduced?
Hmmm..so the EU is some private club for members that the vast majority of the world doesnt want to be in..but somehow leaving it is shacking you to the UK.
It just doesnt work when you spell it out does it...the clock is ticking on a largely racist white mans club.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So to clarify Job doesn't want our culture mixed down by Europeans, he wants it mixed down by non-Europeans, Chinese, Indians, Muslims maybe?!?!!?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nah. Just xenophobic cunts like you ruinjng things. Not the EU...

Job

Im not even arsed about right to work and live..whatever bolaks that is supposed to be, its there to help the help the elite by playing poor migrants off against each other.
Its all over anyway..borders are going up..Germany is caving in and the paper thin spread of tolerance that they pasted over the entire continent is falling apart.
It was never the way to fix anything..only the dreamers believed in it and now were back to square one.

Gwadien

The intolerance is aimed at Muslims who refuse to assimilate, Germany has always had a fucking HUGE Turkish population, the right wasn't so vocal then.

Job

They didnt have the traction..it was there but surpressed by the 'racist' chant..now the left have broken that and thats all they had...

Gwadien

They didnt have the traction..it was there but surpressed by the 'racist' chant..now the left have broken that and thats all they had...

No, the Right rose because of Asylum seekers.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And it's still fuck all to do with freedom of movement...

Gwadien

You mean migrants..practically no refugees turned up in Europe

Fucking lol.

Syria is pouring out millions and there's other countries which are in such a poor state that their people do count as asylum seekers.

Nice change of language to suit your political slant though.

Job

Practically all the Syrian refugees ended up in neighbouring countries or moved to the safe parts of Syria..which is most of it.
We tried our hardest to fuck up that country...supported genocial maniacs to try to overthrow Assad..had our media portray him as a evil dictator..played with lives of millions and then attacked Russia for sorting it out.
The politicians who supported the rebels should be sent to Syria for trial and execution.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Pmoved to the
ractically all the Syrian refugees ended up in neighbouring countries or
safe parts of Syria..which is most of it.
Yeah. Mass migrations aren't prompted by horrific circumstances. Millions of people independently up and move at the same time just for shits and giggles.

What a hateful person you are.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Practically all the Syrian refugees ended up in neighbouring countries or moved to the safe parts of Syria..which is most of it.
We tried our hardest to fuck up that country...supported genocial maniacs to try to overthrow Assad..had our media portray him as a evil dictator..played with lives of millions and then attacked Russia for sorting it out.
The politicians who supported the rebels should be sent to Syria for trial and execution.
Where do you get your Syria opinions from? Sergey Lavrov?

Job

From reality..not the western media bullshit propaganda machine like you.

Job

Yeah. Mass migrations aren't prompted by horrific circumstances. Millions of people independently up and move at the same time just for shits and giggles.

What a hateful person you are.
Seriously.
They are economic migrants.
Real refugees have been bombed/threatened/starved from their homes...most want to return asap for emotional and cultural reasons.
Some may say 'fuck it' and head for the west, but its a huge cultural shock and just adds to the turmoil.
Most go to nearby countries where they are more welcome..the countries bordering Syria have taken in millions...Farage sticks up a 20 mile long image of migrants...tbe reality...the snowflakes put up a crying little girl and shout racist.
Its the grim truth vs the bullshit virtue signalling of the left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom