Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Think the term "bonfire" was used by the torygraph as part of their campaign to cut red tape. Most of the Tory cabinet back it.

But jump on a word if you like. Meanwhile I'm getting drunk in Phnom Penh having a fabulous time in a place with seemingly zero regulations ;)

But you're still on Freddyshouse, fuck off.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd feel the shame of letting you down @Wij but I'm too busy being overwhelmed by the amount of shit there is to film out here :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Poland has got the kicking it deserved for trying to dismantle rule of law. If the judicial branch is packed with stooges for the ruling party then its a highway to dictatorship.

This is what the EU was designed to do. Preventing Hitler.

Gwadien

Poland has got the kicking it deserved for trying to dismantle rule of law. If the judicial branch is packed with stooges for the ruling party then its a highway to dictatorship.

This is what the EU was designed to do. Preventing Hitler.

I read the article @Job posted, and this response seems very fair.

Job moans Turkey is unworthy to join the EU however supports weird Polish stuff, because it's anti-EU.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well yes..only because its anti EU...political pressure on the judiciary is always dodgy..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its always hugely entertaining when the EU starts wanking on about democracy, I am amazed they can do it with a straight face.

Gwadien

Weren't you slagging off Bill Gates for saying that the best idea would be to help people in situ rather than encourage them to migrate to other countries?

I don't actually think Job understands the point he's putting across.

@Job we want nuclear 2.4 families, through education, through spending, that's the point.

Job

Weren't you slagging off Bill Gates for saying that the best idea would be to help people in situ rather than encourage them to migrate to other countries?
I wasn't slating him at all, I was merely pointing out when Farage says it..Nazi.....Gates says it...progressive thinker.

Job

I don't actually think Job understands the point he's putting across.

@Job we want nuclear 2.4 families, through education, through spending, that's the point.
and that's his point, we take the best and leave the rest to suffer.

Gwadien

and that's his point, we take the best and leave the rest to suffer.

Lmao that isn't his point, that's the point he's criticising.

Are you really this dumb?

The best way to fix the issue is by keeping everyone in their countries but investing massive amounts of money into the poor countries A. So people don't have to emigrate and B. So countries can address their overpopulation issues.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I saw something that showed that the world was heading towards population stabalisation as the third world got more educated and didnt have as many kids dying etc . And just on this vurrent trajectory we would get up to 9billion or more but at a slowing rate all the time.

Sorry if thats off track just saw the 2.4 nuclear family schizzle

georgie

FH is my second home
I saw something that showed that the world was heading towards population stabalisation as the third world got more educated and didnt have as many kids dying etc . And just on this vurrent trajectory we would get up to 9billion or more but at a slowing rate all the time.

Sorry if thats off track just saw the 2.4 nuclear family schizzle

Job

Lmao that isn't his point, that's the point he's criticising.

Are you really this dumb?

The best way to fix the issue is by keeping everyone in their countries but investing massive amounts of money into the poor countries A. So people don't have to emigrate and B. So countries can address their overpopulation issues.
Could you read my reply again slowly.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You have already clearly demonstrated you have no understanding of context.

Both may well want the same thing but both have very different views on it. Bill Gates wants to improve their home country so they no longer feel the need to emigrate while Nigel Farage doesn't give a shit, so long as they don't come here.

Until you accept your idiocy there is no way forward.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
YF7E32N.jpg

Job

You have already clearly demonstrated you have no understanding of context.

Both may well want the same thing but both have very different views on it. Bill Gates wants to improve their home country so they no longer feel the need to emigrate while Nigel Farage doesn't give a shit, so long as they don't come here.

Until you accept your idiocy there is no way forward.
No, Gates is just presenting his ideology in PC terms, it will never work he knows that, just saying the right things so the snowflakes cheer.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, Gates is just presenting his ideology in PC terms, it will never work he knows that, just saying the right things so the snowflakes cheer.

So what you are essentially saying is he throws millions of his own and encourages others to do the same so that he can appear more PC?

haha...

Job

Well yes, it obviously isnt actually going to do a thing outside of some feel good projects, but he wants to be seen in his senior years as some grest phillanthropist.
In reality he knows you cant let Europe be swamped by 100s of millions of people wanting a better life, he just knows how to please a crowd.
A simplistic, progressive..let someone else do it..crowd.

Job

Yes he is, and saying the right things to the right crowd is all part of the package.

Gwadien

Yes he is, and saying the right things to the right crowd is all part of the package.

I find it bonkers that in your head everyone that you do not agree with is some how sinister and has an evil agenda.

Yet all the people that you love (Trump, Farage) are amazing men of the people which will fix the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom