Embattle

FH is my second home
Although it doesn't have that much money, in fact it wouldn't even cover the cost of the UK's new carriers but it is a start I guess.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It was the context he used it in. If you don't get that then there really is no use talking to you.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It was the context he used it in. If you don't get that then there really is no use talking to you.
He absolutely gets it. But he has no sympathy with the migrants or downtrodden and identifies with rich racist isolationists instead.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
One would hope that but they’ve left wiggle room to save face by negotiating something shitter.

I’m not sure they have; “no special deal for NI” and “if we can’t find a deal that suits we have to stay with what’s in place” has massively played into the EUs hands.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He absolutely gets it. But he has no sympathy with the migrants or downtrodden and identifies with rich racist isolationists instead.
But still , they keep coming, only liberals are allowed to point it out from their perspective.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But still , they keep coming, only liberals are allowed to point it out from their perspective.
Ai Weiwei is highlighting "the shocking plight of migrants" to bring about sympathy and perhaps action on behalf of people who are in the most dire circumstances. Nigel Farage was using the plight of the downtrodden to stoke unfounded racist xenophobic fears to further his own political career.

You're a nasty piece of work @Job. A really horrible human being. Sitting comfortably whilst hating on suffering people you've never met, who've never done you a second's harm.

Job

I'm not hating on them, it's a biblical level migrant crisis, of course he's full of shit because in the full movie, he has to embarrassingly take back his passport after the usual liberal gesture...back to the tower to edit the movie.
Farage says stop them coming...fucking nazi, meanwhile Europe is building fences, firing tear gas at them and leaving them to die in the cold...progressive approach.

This map shows how much the refugee crisis is dividing Europe

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's closer to March 2018 than March 2016. And yet Europe is recovering, there's not been massive social breakdown and the homeless people fleeing war torn countries or desparate people seeking better lives are being housed all over Europe and starting to contribute to all our wellbeing and richness whilst massively improving their lot.

Meanwhile some scouse racist just can't let it go.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I know you're just trolling now. However.

Farage wants them to "Fuck off home"

Everyone normal wants to fix their home and allow them to return, in safety.

Job

Er, you might just find Europe now wants them to fuck off home too...I know everytime Scouse thinks of Europe, he sees a beam of hope like a searchlight from a magical castle, surrounded by maidens with flowers in their hair welcoming all....but the reality is barbed wire, soldiers, gas canisters and people floating face down in the sea.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This conversation isn't really about that Job. It's about you whining that your racist posterboy is hated on and your contempt for a Chinese artist who has done nothing more than show the distress and plight of the downtrodden - with you labelling him "liberal" because he doesn't fucking hate the sand niggers.

Have you actually watched the trailer even? Is it such a threat to your world view that you have to hate on this? Feeling bad that you're such a racist, uncaring cunt? That line about being "immune to people's suffering" - that's you that is..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVZGyTdk_BY

Job

Its a good film, and it took someone out of picture to get away with making it, without being accused of xenophobia.
It should be shown on TV all over Europe, because those wide drone shots make it hard to frame an agenda, unfortunately the message in the full movie is one of despair, that nothing can be done because of the sheer numbers.
This is what is at our door and we either let them in or stop them coming without labelling either side, you call me heartless, I'm not the one throwing tear gas at them.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
you call me heartless, I'm not the one throwing tear gas at them.
I do call you heartless. Yes. Because not for a second do you give a shit about them, no matter how much you dress up as "the messenger".

You hate them. It's clear.

Governments throw tear gas at them in part because they're scared of people like you kicking off.

Job

Remember how we were told unequivocally that an EU Army was never going to happen?

The EU has signed a deal to integrate 23 armies

"Today we are taking a historic step," Germany's Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told reporters. "We are agreeing on the future cooperation on security and defense issues ... it's really a milestone in European development," he said.
Put this one down for the history books....

Job

Lets hope they stick to their guns.
We either agree to everything or nothing, because once they see us bend over for anything, they will go for the lot.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Old friend of the EU Cleggy seemed pretty convinced.

Nick Clegg: EU army is a 'dangerous fantasy'

I think "remember when we were told..." in this context should actually refer to someone with the power to do anything about it. Washed up ex poodles don't count.

There's been a fuckton of development towards a Euro army for years; the Maastricht Treaty specifically allows for the creation of an EU military, so even if Nick Clegg's opinion was worth anything, he'd be wrong anyway; the only barrier to an EU military is the willingness of individual member states to contribute to it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Trouble is, nobody has voted on it.

Well, except us that is :D

Anyway, a federal Europe is inevitable, and wouldn't be a bad thing if it was done properly and fairly...which it isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom