Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
lol...

Europe 'to bill Amazon for back taxes'

"At the time, Jean-Claude Juncker, the European Commission's president, was the prime minister of Luxembourg."

The man is a walking (when not asleep in a pool of his own piss and vomit) talking farce.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Depends how much complimentary plonk is available, I would imagine.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I'm curious because I have not really seen it mentioned anywhere anything like this has happened, other than from Raven here on FH

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It may well be boring.

But having an unelected (people can spin it how they like) alcoholic who's entire political history revolves around dodgy deals for multi-nationals, as president of the EU, is pretty fucking serious.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm curious because I have not really seen it mentioned anywhere anything like this has happened, other than from Raven here on FH

Then you should read all news, not just news you agree with or that reinforces your beliefs :)

Jean-Claude Juncker denies alcohol problem during interview in which he drinks four glasses of champagne

The video is a classic.

Now I know that bizarrely, the man is like the second coming to some around here and that he could murder a puppy on live TV and they would still worship the ground he walks on but the man is not up to the job. You just need to listen absolute nonsense he spouts on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It may well be boring.

But having an unelected (people can spin it how they like) alcoholic who's entire political history revolves around dodgy deals for multi-nationals, as president of the EU, is pretty fucking serious.

Dodgy deals for multi nationals? He was the PM of Luxembourg who's economy is based upon giving people nice deals to make it a tax haven.

Fuck he should be helping us on Brexit.

Who gives a shit? So long as he does his job who gives a shit? You only hate him because he embodies everything about the EU. You and @Job repeatedly spouting bullshit about him - constantly trying to tar his name with the same shit over and over and over and over again is just boring and pointless.

It's about as stupid as repeatedly calling Khan a bad mayor but not giving any actual reason why.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
lol

"Tarring his name"

Jaysus.

And wtf has Kahn got to do with anything? What are you talking about?

Last edited:

Gwadien

lol

"Tarring his name"

Jaysus.

An wtf has Kahn got to do with anything? What are you talking about?

If you have a point to make about him - do it, don't repeatedly just spam the same shit about him, it's very counter productive to the point that you are trying to make.

As I mentioned before - Khan and Junker are projects of Job, I'm sure you're aware of the things that Job has said about Khan which are simply laughable - well, apply the same for Junker.

I mean @Bodhi is the biggest fattest anti-EU person on this forum, but you don't see him repeatedly churning out the same bullshit.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have lots to say about the horrible, corrupt aspects of the EU, this is just one of them.

What are you on about?

Are you now trying to say that people shouldn't take issue that the man is a corporate shill and that it is perfectly fine?I mean, you keep whining on about about the Tories making cuts, omg stop being counter productive.

Really?

Gwadien

I have lots to say about the horrible, corrupt aspects of the EU, this is just one of them.

What are you on about?

Are you trying to say that people shouldn't take issue that the man is a corporate shill and that it is perfectly fine?

Are you also suggesting people should not have a pop at the Tories for the exact same reason?

Really?

No, but I'm saying repeating the same shit over and over again is just boring.

You completely destroy your argument when you bring up the same shit over and over again - present the evidence, allow people to come to their own conclusions - people on these forums are quite clever - they won't fall for your 'I hate this man so should you' they'll just laugh at your presentation of facts.

It's a bit like Bloodomen's use of May Memes, they're also boring ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You completely destroy your argument when you bring up the same shit over and over again - present the evidence, allow people to come to their own conclusions - people on these forums are quite clever - they won't fall for your 'I hate this man so should you' they'll just laugh at your presentation of facts.

I'm confused by what you are on about still. Does this mean you won't be moaning about Tories any more, due to the fact that you have already moaned about the exact same thing countless times, despite nothing actually changing...or?

Gwadien

I'm confused by what you are on about still. Does this mean you won't be moaning about Tories any more, due to the fact that you have already moaned about the exact same thing, countless times...or?

Forget it.

banging-your-head-against-a-wall.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fine, but next time think before you spout your garbage.

Just because you happen to think the man walks on water, does not mean he does. He is a prick, one that is usually drunk. If I want to have a problem with him then I will. If you want to repeatedly convey your feelings about May and Co then you can.

It's called freedom of opinion. FH isn't an echo chamber, if you don't like it then run along to your safe space.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm confused by what you are on about still.
Clearly on about you being unable to type Junker without also typing "lolzr0fflezALCOHOLICpuk1ngeverywhereincompetent".

Was funny the first couple of times. Is utterly tedious now. Nothing more. So stop playing the "what are you on about?! i don't get it?!!1!" card. Tis obvious.

Gwadien

Fine, but next time think before you spout your garbage.

Just because you happen to think the man walks on water, does not mean he does. He is a prick, one that is usually drunk. If I want to have a problem with him then I will. If you want to repeatedly convey your feelings about May and Co then you can.

It's called freedom of opinion. FH isn't an echo chamber, if you don't like it then run along to your safe space.

Lmfao.

I can see why you and Scouse have these endless arguments - Scouse likes to bite, and you like to have the last word all the time.

Echo chamber, safe space?

Lol, you're fucking stupid. :)

Maybe having a degree will help ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Has Gwadien anywhere praised Juncker in a way that would qualify as "thinks he walks on water" ?

Or anyone on these forums?

Has he actually been found in a puddle of piss or is he just a heavy drinker?

I take much greater issue with him making behind closed doors trade deals and not reigning in some of the more overzealous other commissioners

Gwadien

I take much greater issue with him making behind closed doors trade deals and not reigning in some of the more overzealous other commissioners

THIS EXACTLY.

@Raven put it this way.

The way that you're posting suggests that your problem with him is that he's a heavy drinker, and anything else comes second.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
If you have a point to make about him - do it, don't repeatedly just spam the same shit about him, it's very counter productive to the point that you are trying to make.

As I mentioned before - Khan and Junker are projects of Job, I'm sure you're aware of the things that Job has said about Khan which are simply laughable - well, apply the same for Junker.

I mean @Bodhi is the biggest fattest anti-EU person on this forum, but you don't see him repeatedly churning out the same bullshit.

I have mentioned Juncker's love of the sauce a couple of times, as to be fair to Raven, he is a bit of a faceless grey bureaucrat, who's only noticeable personality trait is borderline alcoholism. A bit like that Guy Herstoft (??) bloke and his silly hair.

Plenty of other things to complain about the tossers though, however.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
My views on Khan are just an opinion..sleazy chancer or astute politician.
Ken Livingstone at least believed in something greater than himself, Khan is in it for himself and I dont even question his policies...mainly because he has so few.
Scrapped a few obvious Turkeys, jumped on some bandwagons while attempting to put himself on the world stage.
He couldnt give a fuck about London.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I can see why you and Scouse have these endless arguments - Scouse likes to bite, and you like to have the last word all the time whilst poking and prodding with low level insults, constantly
Fixed :)

I do try not to bite tho. :(

Job

And you complain about me making shit up about him without any evidence...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Why do you care though? I mean, yes, he is just a safe pair of hands in an awkward time, he won't be remembered for anything...but why does that bother you so much? I mean I could understand if it was in Liverpool or whatever but London? Who actually gives a shit about London, except for Londoners?

Gwadien

And you complain about me making shit up about him without any evidence...

Plenty of evidence on this very forum my friend, yet there's no evidence to back up your complaints.

Job

That evidence that no one has managed to find?
Mlud..he must be guilty...everyone thinks he is.

Gwadien

That evidence that no one has managed to find?
Mlud..he must be guilty...everyone thinks he is.

You asked me to find some the other day and I found some - do you want evidence every time?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You asked me to find some the other day and I found some - do you want evidence every time?
Pfft. Your evidence was fake evidence. Wrong evidence. Not evidence that backed him up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom