Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I was in a 10yr relationship with a black Jamaican girl...so...well.
She was racist..towards black men..as in she thought they were all lazy and unfaithfull.

I know you are all trying clever ways to combat me having to defend using ethnics...wbich on the scale of things is pathetic..but I also know you realise its getting more pointless.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
"some of my friends are black"

....but.

You're a living, breathing, cliche.

No honestly, nobody is arguing that fact, you appear quite happy to be so. Why argue about it? Be what you are, why bother being one thing then try to pretend to be something else, you are what you are.

A silly little racist.

Embrace it.

Last edited:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
uvg43Yj.jpg

Job

Jesus...I actually think we need to deport the most of these unimaginative doomsters who are practically revelling in their predictions.
If older people had voted us into the EU, the exact same handwringers would be out there with endless predictions of biscuits going up in price.
Europre under the EU is just as fucked as us, and its either the federal superstate built on sand or try it alone.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
So taking benefits away from people who voted the "wrong way" is an obvious idea is it?

Because that isn't a fucking scary suggestion in the slightest.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fucking idiocy springs to mind.

You do not punish a group of people because they voted a a particular way that you happen to disagree with, not in a democracy.

It is a nice example of the whining morons that are still whining about the result and are still to reach acceptance, after all this time. "Lets punish those that don't agree with me" - sort of shit Trump comes out with.

Get. The. Fuck. Over. It.

Last edited:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Fucking idiocy springs to mind.

You do not punish a group of people because they voted a a particular way that you happen to disagree with, not in a democracy.

It is a nice example of the whining morons that are still whining about the result and are still to reach acceptance, after all this time. "Lets punish those that don't agree with me" - sort of shit Trump comes out with.

Get. The. Fuck. Over. It.

It doesn't matter anyway. The oldies will get economically burned by Brexit along with most other people (except bankers and currency speculators). The real value of their pensions is already falling. Of course it will be far worse for the generation just behind them (people in their 40s-50s) who will rock up to retirement age to find there's a population crash behind them and not enough people to pay for the NHS.

Job

Brexit is expected to cause a 10% drop in gdp...pretty impressive prediction...in fact the greatest financial prediction since the start of the stock exchange...presumably the author has just put his house on hedge funds bets, sold this info to the markets and is emigrating to the Bahamas...no...because its a wild guess.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
"Defiant May tells critics: The public want me to stay."

Best laugh i've had all week... pull the other fucking leg, its got bells on, strong and stable bells.

Job

We should give Corbyn a years trial as PM...we'd be begging for May back after that.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Divided by our religious views...

What?

I get it, it is an attempt on satire but written by an idiot.

Job

I see Merkel is the spokesperson for the EU again.
Casually dropping...no Turkey in the EU.
I would like to see the reaction if the Polish PM dropped that one...oh yes, he'd be called a racist.
I don't know what's more worrying...that the Germans love to announce EU policy, or that people seem to roll over and accept everyone else will agree once its said.
Germany run the EU...simple as that, and either we leave or end up battling them over everything.
I think we should start our own EU. BEU.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ptetty much some totally biased comments straight from the left wing press, over acted to the point of satire.

@Job, @Job.

It is satire.

That is his act, he also isn't really overly wrong, the Tories haven't got the foggiest what they are doing.

It's no bother though really, no deal is better than putting up with the EUs desperate attempts at bullying. All they seem to be doing is acting like a petulant child that has been told by its superiors, no...or Non as everyone's favourite soak would have it. Cooperation at the barrel of a gun, yeah, fuck off, thanks.

Job

Ok I'll watch it right through :)

Job

Youre gonna love this one I know.
Met ex today...she just came back from holiday and flight was cancelled from Luton Airport so they put up the people who couldnt get home another way in a local hotel.
Shes walking out the hotel with her friend and the reception call her over then take her to one side...they pull out a map and point out areas that she shouldnt go because shes white.
Seriously, so shes a pretty upfront girl and starts asking questions and is told all the hotels around there do that, in a under the counter sort of way, they actually said the entire place is so rough they should consider not going out.
Never been to Luton..is it that bad?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sooo, what's that got to do with Europe?

FWIW all big cities (and probably lots of small ones) have areas that you probably don't want to go to. Hotels in Birmingham used to subtly offer the same helpful service. The response was usually "oh, thanks", not a barrage of questions.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I hope they get the choice, not bothered if they get independence or not.

Although if they go the vote and got independence, it would be interesting how Spain treat them afterwards.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
And yet wage inflation is non-existent or very low. If unemployment is as low as the figures suggest, wage inflation would be much higher. It's simple supply and demand.

Those figures are very, very suspicious.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No they aren't.

According to the experts its actually mostly down to people leaving the country, less people, same number of jobs = less unemployed. The stagnation of wage increase is due to the cap on public sector wage rises and will have an affect on overall year on year wage increases.

Anyone who is semi involved in trying to recruit someone will tell you, it is an absolute nightmare at the moment, there are just not enough people about that need a job, semi-skilled anyway. Demand is higher than supply, which will eventually bump wages. Add to that the cap just got binned for important public sector roles.

Job

How inclusive of him, the harmonious EU in action, bringing together countries in peace and prosperity.

Iv you leave, vehope you die!!!!!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
According to the experts

Which experts?

its actually mostly down to people leaving the country, less people, same number of jobs = less unemployed. The stagnation of wage increase is due to the cap on public sector wage rises and will have an affect on overall year on year wage increases.

Hang on, so a lower population means we have more jobs? That sounds like nonsense.

it is an absolute nightmare at the moment, there are just not enough people about that need a job

That's a right load of bollocks. If you can't find people to fill jobs, you pay more money. Then magically, you find people to fill jobs.

Demand is higher than supply, which will eventually bump wages.

Why isn't it bumping wages now? Why hasn't it been bumping wages for the last few years? Raven, you're talking shit.

How Inflation and Unemployment Are Related

I think you need some different "experts". No wage inflation, record employment figures - something is dodgy, and you can start with zero-hour contracts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom