gohan

I am a FH squatter
Lol, I think his point is, even if you manage to successfully 'spot a muslim' why should it matter? but yeah try reading a different paper from the mail as well, get out of your comfort zone and educate yourself about other communities. The realisation that your racism is ingrained due to your environment is good, but now actively do something about it because the world is getting smaller and there is no place for predudice anymore. We're no longer kingdom states looking after our tiny tribes and guarding the best watering holes so it's time we stop acting like it

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I love Stewart..but he can be such a smug twat at times.
I'll have to say though Nutall is a typical dead ard scouser.
Everyone watching over 45 must be think ..fuck it's Derek Hatton.
These days, who knows..he was questioned by a hopeless leftie about his migrant biblical proportions comment.
She was all like..that's a bit racist and unhelpful.
His answer?
It IS biblical, the numbers are biblical.
Normally everyone would fall over themselves to distance themselves from him.
Times have changed..the truth is leaking out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Anti-brexit slant? They're reporting what's actually being said is all.

Delusional brexiteers.... :rolleyes:

gohan

I am a FH squatter
No raven voted remain, as you can tell from his giddy excitement about brexit

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That I did, but all the hate and bile from the pathetic remoaners has made me wish I had voted leave. Never have such a bunch of spineless, deluded bottom feeders had so much to whine about, its great.

I am actually at the point where I will find any collapse absolutely hilarious, just for the fallout. I might even sign up to the twitter echo chamber just for the lols.

Its about time the fuckwits stopped sitting on the internet moaning about it and actually made a change, that's if they are that bothered rather than just using it as an excuse to be offended, or whatever.

But ofc, shooting down opinion by shouting louder is clearly more effective, the world changing shift in politics of this century show that!

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
5:05. He gets asked his first question and doesn't really have an answer so is uncomfortable and waffles.

He's a jobbing actor and comedien, not a political genius. His work is good and funny, and there's more than a grain of truth in it, but all that's happening here is that you love him because he shouts what you believe. Self-confirmation bias in action.

Edit: Portillo hits the nail on the head about clinton/democrat / labour/corbyn voters not actually being left-wing in their views.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If you want it to be, I don't care.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
That I did, but all the hate and bile from the pathetic remoaners has made me wish I had voted leave. Never have such a bunch of spineless, deluded bottom feeders had so much to whine about, its great.

I am actually at the point where I will find any collapse absolutely hilarious, just for the fallout. I might even sign up to the twitter echo chamber just for the lols.

Its about time the fuckwits stopped sitting on the internet moaning about it and actually made a change, that's if they are that bothered rather than just using it as an excuse to be offended, or whatever.

But ofc, shooting down opinion by shouting louder is clearly more effective, the world changing shift in politics of this century show that!

Yeah but by saying I want to sign up to twitter for when the crash happens when that's what people are genuinely concerned... Doesn't that make you somewhat sadistic? You should accept the result even if it does mean a crash? Eh?

Gwadien

I'm also confused about your attitude. Would you rather go back to a time where people didn't have political views and just accepted everything was spoon fed to them?

I like this disagreeing stuff. It's better than everyone talking about what was on Emerdale last week.

I've always been interested in this stuff and it's genuinely reassuring having people who have never spoken about politics before and turned up their noses at it actually having conversations about it - usually disagreeing with me!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I would like to go back to a time when people actually listened, yes. Its just white noise at the moment with every moron having to say something, anything in case nobody notices them.

Not only that but sitting on the internet whinging appears to be as much as people are willing to do, its no wonder politicians basically do what they like. If they cared, I mean actually cared then they would be doing something about it.

A mate of mine is really hard left, goes to rallies and shit, most of what he thinks is pretty insane but at least he lives by his convictions.

As for watching the world burn, yeah sure, fuck it, change is good. If it upsets the easily upset and offended then all the better. Perhaps they will learn that inaction is a stupid idea.

Job

I'd just like an update on how the EU is keeping Europe unified and safe from war so far.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It isn't and never has. Not wanting to repeat past mistakes has done that. The league of nations failed miserably but NATO and the UN have helped prevent war, not an economic bloc that has overstepped its remit, created in the 70s...or 90s, depending on how you look at it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Been asked, answered and evidenced elsewhere. Don't want to do it again. Especially when it's so obvious it's almost self-evident.

Gwadien

I think that Russia gearing up for ww3 cos their old buddies are joining the EU is evidence enough tbh

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That's it ..just facepalms?

Its his safe place.

Just stick him on ignore, then you don't get a notification regarding the pinnacle of his wit.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think that Russia gearing up for ww3 cos their old buddies are joining the EU is evidence enough tbh

Nah, they are gearing up for another non confrontational war.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
But not exactly new information :) Ignore people, get reamed.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I find your line of thinking confusing Raven, you are in favour of silencing "remoaners" who have opinions on how things should be run but in same breath you argue that discussion should not be silenced

How can these views be compatible?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am not in favour of silencing anyone, please to be finding an example. All I have said is that moaning about something that has already happened is completely pointless, people should spend that energy coming up with solutions because before too long we will have moved on and they will still be sat there muttering "racists" to themselves and the mental health people.

But that's not really the point, they didn't do anything before except moan on the internet and they are not going to do anything in future, except moan on the internet. The funny thing is, they are still moaning about the wrong people.

And lets not kid ourselves that it has all been discussion, discussion would imply people listened, made a counter argument, empathised, convinced. Not just shouted a lot from an ivory tower.

Tell you what, ask someone who hasn't got a job, will never own their own home and who's life is going absolutely nowhere, ask them what they think about international trade, tax on imports/exports and immigration...see what they say. All situations created by rampant globalisation.

Last edited:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Tell you what, ask someone who hasn't got a job, will never own their own home and who's life is going absolutely nowhere, ask them what they think about international trade, tax on imports/exports and immigration...see what they say. All situations created by rampant globalisation.

...none of which Brexit (or a Wall) will solve. I get the anti-globalisation argument but the ship has sailed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No it wont solve it, neither would remaining, nobody has said it would. But...why not just completely and utterly own the people that have put you in that position?

I am not arguing from my position (makes little difference to me one way or the other) I am arguing from the position of people who do not necessarily move in the same circles as me.

Job

There isn't an article out there about brexit voting that doesn't point out they were less educated and earned less with a not very subtle hint that they fell for idiotic, populist lies.
There hasn't been any attempt to actually find out why they voted, just a bigotted and racist..yes racist attitude to an entire economic group over the whole country.
Pretty well what they accuse the brexiters of.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Actually, for the most part, they have been personally attacked as being stupid, with no real effort to educate them or convince them, just 'omg u so dumb' bollocks. The holier than thou dictation has backfired and will continue to backfire. And its hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom