Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I knew you would say that. And your going to disagree with this as well. I won't respond after this on this.

Not if what he says comes to fruition. Then you will find it means quite a lot.
It's not something to bury your head in the sand over.

It's a warning sound as to what to expect in Brexit negotiations.

Unless you are trying to suggest that Germany runs the show, which I really hope you are not, because that would really show the EU as a complete nightmare.

In reality, it might as well be Ed Balls saying it. Quite nice for a headline, utterly pointless in reality.

You do realise that the EU is more than Germany and it's bitch (France) right? You do also realise that Germany and its bitch (France) is about to eat itself from the inside...right?

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe in 4 or 5 years, when something has actually changed it will be worth reading this thread for more than just a laugh at @Raven 's spittle-flecked bluster, but right now it might as well be about the zombie apocalypse.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED, YET.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That would be a great post, if I was angry about anything. Trouble is I am at mildly amused level, so it doesn't really work, /sadkittenface. Just another desperate mong who doesn't have a clue how things work, trying to make a funny.

Carry on howling in the echo chamber, the rest of us will be moving on.

The fact that you seem to think nothing has changed (and you seem to need to put it in shouty caps) shows how little you know about anything...everything has changed, the moment the result was announced, it changed, that is the point.

Unfortunately for those that spend their life crying over spilt milk, doom shows no sign of turning up :(

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
erm...the two things aren't connected.
If you think a lack of decent jobs with decent salaries and people being unable to afford housing aren't connected then that's just weird.

Plus - you're the one harping on about housing, I didn't actually bring it up - you did.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So...you think salary inflation should be roughly 10-20% per year?

OK...and stuff...

If you are that detached from reality then it explains a lot about your other theories...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You do realise @Scouse, everytime you get trigger happy with the facepalm, because you aren't intelligent enough to have a conversation without emotion it makes me come close to shitting my pants with mirth...

I know you have no argument, you know you have no argument, it really is quite amusing. Please come out with more outlandish claims that have no basis in reality.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's because I can't be arsed with engaging with you. Just letting you know what I think. But feel free to get butthurt over a smiley whilst pretending you're not.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That would be a great post, if I was angry about anything. Trouble is I am at mildly amused level, so it doesn't really work, /sadkittenface. Just another desperate mong who doesn't have a clue how things work, trying to make a funny.

Carry on howling in the echo chamber, the rest of us will be moving on.

The fact that you seem to think nothing has changed (and you seem to need to put it in shouty caps) shows how little you know about anything...everything has changed, the moment the result was announced, it changed, that is the point.

Unfortunately for those that spend their life crying over spilt milk, doom shows no sign of turning up :(

'mong' ?

Really??

Twat.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's on his list of words that he thinks make him sound like a lad on the internet.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well the word has died out in popular culture, nice of them to bring it back out for scouse.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually @Job he went postal on @Anastasia, not me.

Far be it from me to point out that Raven's the first to cry foul if anyone starts calling people names...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mong is reserved especially for those that need to use caps to get their point across.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Oh who cares, Stephen Hawkings have said that we only have about a thousand years left on this planet..

Start building your fucking SPACESHIPS ffs!!

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Haha don't even remember posting that, was it a Saturday? Might explain why I would do something as utterly futile as trying to engage with this thread. 2 sides, no discussion, no argument, just "facts", certainty and stonewall closed minds. I'd have to be pissed to find that interesting.

I'm also becoming increasingly amused by the slightly farcical nature of the exit process, my initial horror at the referendum result was based on the atrocious nature of the leave campaign and that fact that everyone I know that voted leave did so "because, immigrants, y'know", I didn't want to believe there were so many of them in the UK.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Corbyn "You don't have a plan."
May "We do have a plan! Our plan is to get the best deal possible."

Outstanding plan, Theresa. And what happens when Europe collectively tells you to fuck off?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
everyone I know that voted leave did so "because, immigrants, y'know"
Stop it. You're not allowed to point that out.

Just because every single person we've met who voted leave did it for exactly that reason doesn't mean it had any sort of bearing on the result. At all. :eek:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Stop it. You're not allowed to point that out.

Just because every single person we've met who voted leave did it for exactly that reason doesn't mean it had any sort of bearing on the result. At all. :eek:
I voted leave but not for that reason. But i have never met you.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Undoubtedly a lot of racists voted with the idea that immigrants would be sent home...a lot of white van man patriots, but these people are pantomime constructs of thoughts that exist in millions of minds, ordinary joes who see their towns filling up with people they have no connection with, they grumble, tend not to share their feelings for fear of being shouted down as bigots.
But the voting booth gives them a voice and it would seem the left were the most surprised.
Are they really basing their world on their own bullshit?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Undoubtedly a lot of racists voted with the idea that immigrants would be sent home...a lot of white van man patriots, but these people are pantomime constructs of thoughts that exist in millions of minds, ordinary joes who see their towns filling up with people they have no connection with, they grumble, tend not to share their feelings for fear of being shouted down as bigots.
But the voting booth gives them a voice and it would seem the left were the most surprised.
Are they really basing their world on their own bullshit?

Exactly what I said a week or two before the vote.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
_92503251_a89b2070-71fe-4369-834d-12f28de087f5.jpg
Mental illness defined in one image

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
It's a definition of something, that's for sure. Ego, maybe? Wasted human DNA?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
tend not to share their feelings for fear of being shouted down as bigots.

Probably because they realize that they were but are too stubborn to change.

I mean if history ever taught me anything it was that Brits in general were quite fast with causing MASSIVE fuss over something every time they felt they had been done wrong regardless of what it was.

But not really this time. It was as you said, mostly grumbles in private... UKIP growing as fast as they did were basically the only thing that raised any eyebrows before the results of the vote was presented (ignoring the "lol what the actual fuck" of Cameron's decision of going through with the vote in the first place)..

More and more old people (not just Brits) seems to get really fucking tired of making what they feel is personal sacrifices over compromises that does not directly affect them and have started acting like entitled 5 year olds..

That gave me an idea, revoke voting rights for everyone over 40 or 50. That way we leave the future of the planet to the people that actually have to take responsibility for what the older generations leave them. I mean why let 60 - 90 year olds have deciding votes over something that realistically only will affect the young?

How democratic is it really to let our kids have to clean up after our fuckups?

That might actually be the way to go. Let our kids decide the future instead of us that'll be dead soon any way..

I actually like this idea... A lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom