Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
COMMUNISM IS THE ANSWER EVERYONE!

JUDGES ARE A CAPITALIST CREATION

WE NEED COMMUNISM

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nah, we just need all politicians to just jump in the Atlantic...and stay there.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Y
Yeah , it was the Daily, but the crowd they were in were jeering and slow clapping, no proof they joined in, though the very fact that they knew the likely reaction, they should have stayed away.
Any hint of bias for Supreme judges is outrageous and to sit in a crowd of anti brexiters is very foolhardy.

On a side note, I fully agree, if that is the law now, then that's it.
Of course they can make up another one next week and the whole thing starts to reek of anti democracy.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So you basically decided they were guilty of it because they were in the same general location as those doing it?! How new...

bainteor

Banned
@bainteor why don't you make a new alias. Come back and not act like youre superior to everyone here and then perhaps you'll be accepted back, I mean we put up with @Scouse even though he really does think he's the don.

One must be true to oneself. Furthermore, if I were to reproduce the content of my posts under an alias I would not receive as much hostility as I do now. People just look at my username and decide to troll. I feel that that is wrong and I refuse to be subjugated by internet keyboard warriors.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Replying to him or not doesn't matter, he will still "contribute" with his stupidly wordy (and yet still meaningless) responses to normal threads, it's what he does. He'll get bored and leave again of his own volition.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's like a troublesome turd round the U-bend. flushing it just makes it stronger, ignoring it and leaving it to stew gets rid of it eventually.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah yeah, but nobody likes you, so why not just fuck off?

Even your friend and mine, the big Jeremy probably thinks you a twat, just get it over with.

bainteor

Banned
After more than 10 years of arguing it is indeed amusing to learn that we share similar political views.

With regards to me leaving, you will all get your wish then. I see no point in persisting here. All I wanted to do was to contribute to discussions on the forum and perhaps start afresh, but I suppose hatred towards me runs too deep.

Goodbye forever.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I hear the Atlantic calling, goodbye.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
After more than 10 years of arguing it is indeed amusing to learn that we share similar political views.

With regards to me leaving, you will all get your wish then. I see no point in persisting here. All I wanted to do was to contribute to discussions on the forum and perhaps start afresh, but I suppose hatred towards me runs too deep.

Goodbye forever.

Do you ever actually fuck off?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
actually fucking off takes....like....dedication, man. dedication!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Y
Yeah , it was the Daily, but the crowd they were in were jeering and slow clapping, no proof they joined in, though the very fact that they knew the likely reaction, they should have stayed away.
Any hint of bias for Supreme judges is outrageous and to sit in a crowd of anti brexiters is very foolhardy.

Of course the fact that Michael Gove was, until recently, Justice Secretary and responsible for setting in motion rather sweeping reforms to the judiciary had no bearing on anyone jeering or slow clapping. No, none at all, it was all to do with Europe.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If they're going to just subsidise companies that kick up a fuss "for costs related to any new trade tariffs resulting from Brexit" (as alluded to), that's going to get expensive very quickly.
'There is no plan' for Brexit, leaked memo says
The document also says big businesses could soon "point a gun at the government's head" to secure what they need to maintain jobs and investment.

It comes after Japanese car manufacturer Nissan said it had been given "support and assurances" over trading conditions once Britain leaves the EU.
Oh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
From an external accountancy firm...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Easy to do that when it's funded by tax they didn't pay...

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Next thing you know they will be buying houses and renting them to people FOR A FUCKING PROFIT the big old BASTARDS!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The big corporations allready have a gun at the governments head, they rule the frickin world actually.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Next thing you know they will be buying houses and renting them to people FOR A FUCKING PROFIT the big old BASTARDS!
With their 0.0001% tax rather than my 20% eh.

Good thing I'm a multibillionaire corporation rather than a guy with a single half-average price house to his name eh? :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Great idea Liam. Glad you're directing brexit:
upload_2016-11-15_19-28-53.png
That'll fix everything...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
With their 0.0001% tax rather than my 20% eh.

Good thing I'm a multibillionaire corporation rather than a guy with a single half-average price house to his name eh? :)

All perfectly legal and above board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom