Rulespage !!=)(/=)(/

O

old.Quist

hmmm

OK! If you read the rulespage you will find that matches are supposed to last for 35 mins (including 5 mins pm)

So if a person is wondering what rules that are used in BWTFCLmatches they go to the site and read through the rules.

Then what happens in game is a very different story....

We played our semi in div1 vs 187, which was a very even and tight game. 187 has the lead (20-10)on sd_l with about 10 mins to go (or so are we thinking), so we give our off 5 mins workpeace before we push xtra ppl on off. Then when we have waited 5 mins and push forward we find out that it's only 40 sec left and our off has their flag but somehow looses it in our ramps and map ends.
(That flag would have meant a tied map)

2nd map is 2fort and was very even too and ended 20-20.

The point is that we would have tied the game on sd_l and it definately effected the outcome of the game. We had no way of knowing that timelimit wasn't the one stated on the site. I dont think admins can blame it on not having time to update the rules site, since they probably have know this from day 1 of season 3.

T

TarX

Vuz Talked bout this before the this season started
i have no idea now wot he said :p

O

old.[GoE]HellkeepeR

Well, I talked to one of the admins during the season about that. Their explanation was: We couldn't get the servers config changed, so it stayed 30.

Why it never has gotten on the rules-page...well who knows.

V

vuz

the main reason it hasn't changed on rules page is cos i'm still trying to get it changed
i sent off the umpteenth email to deathace this mornin, this time i'm told it will change.. :/

soz

O

old.Quist

Well it's too late now. Maybe you think this is a small matter, but it ruined a very great match and made many people pissed of. You can't blame us for being mad when we're expecting to play 30 mins and we get 25 with the enemy flag beside our cappoint.
This would not have been such a big a deal if it weren't for the fact that we played after the clock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom