Help Report bugs here.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Yeah, the server pings out for no reason atm. So restarting the dedicated server, and will check into if there is a raeson it pinging out

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Aha, I have disocered the fault, and is fixing it right now :D Server should be up in a couple of minutes, this time without pinging out

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Some faults with minecraft.net - you wont be able to connect to the server because of it(Nothing I can do), so just be patient and hopefully it will work again =)

DjSatansfury

Regular Freddie
Server has fell over again. Seems to be something to do with PrivateWarp, if you warp in, the chunk doesnt load in and the server crashes (or whatnot).

Either that or its a huge coincidence.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The log in server is up and down tonight too (Minecraft server end, not the FH server)

Wanted to finish my rooftop garden before bed too!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Aye, it have been some problems with the minecraft loggin server it seems. And FH server got spam connected for a while there(Which in the end crashed it :p)

Anyway, it is up now. And I will check into the broken chunk think DJSF. Is this when you port between different worlds?

DjSatansfury

Regular Freddie
It was yeah, North to South.

Im not sure if it was a broken chunk or what. I did note however the Southland map has gone from being fully there to just the odd square where SexyCrossHair has been working.

I guess I'll find out when I log in.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Most likekly it is the overload of everyone spamming the connectbutton + you porting from one world to another(seriously loads the server), so I might have to remove that function. try to use the stargates when going to another world!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Im not sure if it was a broken chunk or what. I did note however the Southland map has gone from being fully there to just the odd square where SexyCrossHair has been working.

It's the power of the fallen meteor there, muchos energy spanning across the internets :D

DjSatansfury

Regular Freddie
Most likekly it is the overload of everyone spamming the connectbutton + you porting from one world to another(seriously loads the server), so I might have to remove that function. try to use the stargates when going to another world!

The problem is, my gear is all in Southland, and everyone else is in Northland. So short of moving everything lock, stock and barrell, its a bit of a pain in the arse.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
cant login think the server may have taken a tumble

Chosen

Resident Freddy
It is up now =) Hmm, it renders time out from time to time. Think it is because of the dynmap plugin. So I will check into it

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
dunno why cant seem to connect to the server minecraft was also a bitch to load up for some reason server seems to be up according to map i can log into minecraft just not the server the server is dead so assuming everyone else is having problems.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
hmm, wierd. Server shouldnt be down! But took a restart, see if that worked

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
status update: its back up for how long i dont know turns out its something to do with 1.8

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Any idea how 1.8 will f*ck our server up?

Ravines, mines, etc. Might be a problem.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I got no idea atm. It might be that I will have to run a newly generated map alongside with the two others we have atm. But hopefully they wont be corrupted at all!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
edit: I have found out that the old maps will still work. You have to explore unexplored areas before it appears! If we will go on with this, or use mcedit to copy our structures to a completely new world I dont know yet =)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't mind either which way, i can leave all my things behind to brave a new world if need be :D

We did it before mind you.

Would be fun if we could grab an inventory full of stuff, "bare" essentials and venture forth into a land with all kinds of new dangers and ailities....like hunger o_O

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I don't mind either which way, i can leave all my things behind to brave a new world if need be :D

We did it before mind you.

Would be fun if we could grab an inventory full of stuff, "bare" essentials and venture forth into a land with all kinds of new dangers and ailities....like hunger o_O

Aye, but considering people having spent weeks til months in certain buildings. I may have to consider their feeling aswell =)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aye, but considering people having spent weeks til months in certain buildings. I may have to consider their feeling aswell =)

Oh yes, if at all can, save everything. I just prepare for the worst, possible trauma over losing my underwater hideyhole :D

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ill cry if i lose everything lol

erm server seems to have died again btw chosen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom